Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

Well good afternoon everyone and a somewhat belated Happy New Year to all my fellow Noisers! Been having my own wee winter break from the Noise - bit more enforced as been dealing with a few issues including the old man not being very well.
Good to have the fitba back now - really looking forward to tonight and hopeful seeing some of the Jap bhoys in action. Going for a nice easy 3-0 win tonight πŸ‘

Just got to work out how to watch it - iffy hesgoal stream or is it on Celtic TV?
Thoughts are with you and yer old fella it's not an easy watch hope all goes well for you

Well good afternoon everyone and a somewhat belated Happy New Year to all my fellow Noisers! Been having my own wee winter break from the Noise - bit more enforced as been dealing with a few issues including the old man not being very well.
Good to have the fitba back now - really looking forward to tonight and hopeful seeing some of the Jap bhoys in action. Going for a nice easy 3-0 win tonight πŸ‘

Just got to work out how to watch it - iffy hesgoal stream or is it on Celtic TV?
Hope hes back to himself soon Salopcelt

So sorry to hear about your SalopCelt. Unfortunately it's something that comes to most of the population now. You are not alone in this the Celtic Noisers are here for you day and night. Best wishes to you and your family. God bless you all.πŸ™πŸ™
Cheers Ally. It’s something that runs in our family - his brother and two of his sisters had it also - it’s tough watching it, part of it also feeling it’s a little glimpse into my future ☹️.
I do appreciate all the well wishes there’s been - it is so appreciated to have everyone on here β€œhaving my back”.

Best wishes SC. Hope things get better for you and your family.

Hope everything turns out well SC good to have you back on the noise.hail hail

Members online

Back