Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

Got to love the Hibs eh, 14 seconds after going 1 up in the cup final they concede, last night 30 seconds after hitting the post they concede. 🤣🤷🤣🤷🤣🤷
It is quite incredible really 50 when you think about it ridiculously short amount of time between the 2 BIG moments in each game , hibs fans should really run for cover and take shelter if they come close against us or heaven forbid , score against us! That's a no no youd think they'd learn no tae annoy us by noo 😆. Got to have a bit of a soft spot for any club that is prepared to come here to CP at any time with the mindset of going out to win the game. Might not work very often at CP but theyve had far better success at Easter road by pressing us high playing us at our own game though I think we are much better prepared to deal with that now. We see it often , teams like Aberdeen or hearts , flying on the back of 6 or 7 straight wins come to CP and all that teamwork nous, winning mentality confidence etc goes out the window as they sit back hope they dont concede and get a breakaway once theyve bored the stadium to sleep. It's a free hit playing us ( perhaps not the last season where points really were on offer against us ) where our opponents arent expected to gain anything from the match , hibs and occasionally Motherwell have sussed out they may as well go for it , keeping a Celtic side out for 90 minutes is no easy feat even of the poorer Celtic sides who havent scored it's been our lack of ability to take the numerous double figure amount of chances created . Will never forget the 14 seconds video of hibs celebrating before we scored in the cup final haha classic Celtic and this once again could prove to be huge turning point like Ralstons winner v ross county, the type of moments that win you championships. Watching Aberdeen they can consider themselves unfortunate not to take all 3pts and well deserving of the 1pt. Could see theRangers happy to play it out at 1-1 as Aberdeen still pushed for the winner. That's really encouraging to me seeing that and seeing the reactions of GVB on telly its is as if he's not done his homework and bought into the nonsense it would take us years to rebuild he seems shocked to me they all do SMSM as well at our progress and the pace of it. The perfect reason to maintain a top youth academy if ever there was one all those young bhoys have done the club proud during our playing staff crisis. Montgomery Welsh Moffat Ralston hazard ,Urhoghide, Henderson ,Dane Murray scales Dawson MJ 👏👏👏 all of them really stepped up when it mattered most and thanks to them we have stayed within touching distance all the way til the point we have an exciting side firing on all cylinders and the derby coming at the right time I could see them drop more points before that game at CP which is a night game woohoo a night game v theRangers at Celtic park perfect recipe for the perfect night and a complete house full of Tim's, payback time I believe HH

Back