Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

Got a feeling we'll start with Giakoumakis the morra
Actually forgot about him til I seen his photie the other day wouldnt mind seeing from him what Ange and the club saw in him hopefully this break has been a good reset for the team and we return flying ( with our feet on the ground ) sounded better in my head. Maloney to hibs is good for the game here given his experience with Belgium though I was surprised that it was hibs he chose. The 3 week break has been a long 3 weeks for us all thank fek for the fa cup. English call our league a pub league yet theres a massive gap at the top of the EPL way bigger than anything here. I fancy a 2nil for the hoops were getting better and better makes me laugh the zombies think were panic buying when actually were still short of playing staff after the clear out and need these bhoys. I reckon the Japanese wont have much problems acclimatising to the weather not much difference between Scotland and japan but I did love the photies of their first run out at Lennoxtown which has it's own weather system icicles oan the face etc welcome tae glesga 🥶. Could see big french jewels on the bench he took part in a bounce game recently and that's a huge positive for us. Hoops v hibs always a good game I'd be stunned if they park the bus, not Belgium's way and not hibs way when they play us highly doubt its Maloneys way with a Celtic and Belgium background Have been over the moon with Joe hart and his application and his passion hes brought to us hes loving being a hoopster and who doesnt. Last word Is that although weve brought in some quality additions we lose those players for the Asian qualifiers so we could do with some European players who wont be called up at important times during our season. I read that all 4 japanese have been called up and rogic that surprised me a little as I don't think that Gucci has been called up for 2 years perhaps signing for Celtic is good enough to get the call up. We tore them a new one at hampden and I'm expecting something similar again. Must win game that im positive we will win. Good chance to cut the gap before the derby as well as they often struggle in Aberdeen HH

Last edited:
Actually forgot about him til I seen his photie the other day wouldnt mind seeing from him what Ange and the club saw in him hopefully this break has been a good reset for the team and we return flying ( with our feet on the ground ) sounded better in my head. Maloney to hibs is good for the game here given his experience with Belgium though I was surprised that it was hibs he chose. The 3 week break has been a long 3 weeks for us all thank fek for the fa cup. English call our league a pub league yet theres a massive gap at the top of the EPL way bigger than anything here. I fancy a 2nil for the hoops were getting better and better makes me laugh the zombies think were panic buying when actually were still short of playing staff after the clear out and need these bhoys. I reckon the Japanese wont have much problems acclimatising to the weather not much difference between Scotland and japan but I did love the photies of their first run out at Lennoxtown which has it's own weather system icicles oan the face etc welcome tae glesga 🥶. Could see big french jewels on the bench he took part in a bounce game recently and that's a huge positive for us. Hoops v hibs always a good game I'd be stunned if they park the bus, not Belgium's way and not hibs way when they play us highly doubt its Maloneys way with a Celtic and Belgium background Have been over the moon with Joe hart and his application and his passion hes brought to us hes loving being a hoopster and who doesnt. Last word Is that although weve brought in some quality additions we lose those players for the Asian qualifiers so we could do with some European players who wont be called up at important times during our season. I read that all 4 japanese have been called up and rogic that surprised me a little as I don't think that Gucci has been called up for 2 years perhaps signing for Celtic is good enough to get the call up. We tore them a new one at hampden and I'm expecting something similar again. Must win game that im positive we will win. Good chance to cut the gap before the derby as well as they often struggle in Aberdeen HH
Thats why I see more than 2 goals tonite because hibs actually play fitbaw and will I imagine play alot better fitbaw under wee shaun even if we are 2 up they will still try n score so will be wide open on the counter for likes of maeda to punish them either way as long as we win thats awe the matters(until the next day wen somebody starts a thread moaning we are boring to watch😂) im still saying 4 nil to the troops in the hoops HH

Thats why I see more than 2 goals tonite because hibs actually play fitbaw and will I imagine play alot better fitbaw under wee shaun even if we are 2 up they will still try n score so will be wide open on the counter for likes of maeda to punish them either way as long as we win thats awe the matters(until the next day wen somebody starts a thread moaning we are boring to watch😂) im still saying 4 nil to the troops in the hoops HH
A wee reminder of who they're up against

Last edited:
We have to win simply have to and as you say that will set us up nicely for a full stadium of celts v the newbies
I can understand the mind drifting towards the scum match but still much work to be done beforehand still, starting with tonight.
An old cliche in football
"one game at a time" and with the position we are currently in, we can't be looking at thing's any other way still imo.
These next 4 games coming up will go a long way to saying where the title is destined this season, and any dropped points during this period could give us a huge mountain to climb still, win all 4 and the momentum gained should make us unstoppable for the remainder of the season imo.
Can't look beyond tonight myself, even if it remains a struggle at times

Back