Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

Cheers Ally. It’s something that runs in our family - his brother and two of his sisters had it also - it’s tough watching it, part of it also feeling it’s a little glimpse into my future ☹️.
I do appreciate all the well wishes there’s been - it is so appreciated to have everyone on here “having my back”.
I used to take our Beau to volunteer at the seniros centre, pre- Covid
They have a dementia section and you could see the light come on in the residents eyes when our big bear would go and sit and lean against them
One lady used to say "Aw sweetheart, come to Grandma" and cuddle the life out of him, she had dementia, but she became a kid again when we arrived and our boy's tail never stopped
It's tough trying to fight your genes as most of us know, hopefully it misses you, so positive thoughts for you and your family
This wasn't in the dementia part of the facility, but this lady was blind, and loved dogs
She asked if she could pet him and of course he went right over, and sat with her
She gushed as she felt his beautiful fur coat
I hope your Dad is able to get a visit from you, as this pandemic has us on lockdown again
HH
Beau and the blind lady 2.jpg

I used to take our Beau to volunteer at the seniros centre, pre- Covid
They have a dementia section and you could see the light come on in the residents eyes when our big bear would go and sit and lean against them
One lady used to say "Aw sweetheart, come to Grandma" and cuddle the life out of him, she had dementia, but she became a kid again when we arrived and our boy's tail never stopped
It's tough trying to fight your genes as most of us know, hopefully it misses you, so positive thoughts for you and your family
This wasn't in the dementia part of the facility, but this lady was blind, and loved dogs
She asked if she could pet him and of course he went right over, and sat with her
She gushed as she felt his beautiful fur coat
I hope your Dad is able to get a visit from you, as this pandemic has us on lockdown again
HH
View attachment 17317Ch
Cheers for that Dill. What a gorgeous dog - I can imagine everyone was all over him! Was able to see my Dad at the weekend - first time for 6 months - been difficult living 300 miles away and then covid in the mix.
Anyway - game on - here’s to a good result tonight! 👍

Back