Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

I can understand the mind drifting towards the scum match but still much work to be done beforehand still, starting with tonight.
An old cliche in football
"one game at a time" and with the position we are currently in, we can't be looking at thing's any other way still imo.
These next 4 games coming up will go a long way to saying where the title is destined this season, and any dropped points during this period could give us a huge mountain to climb still, win all 4 and the momentum gained should make us unstoppable for the remainder of the season imo.
Can't look beyond tonight myself, even if it remains a struggle at times
Couldnt ask for a tougher game before them and same goes for them either way I fancy us to win tonight and really turn it on come sevco

No I think personally this is the toughest one because hibs are prepared to have a go at least utd and the diets dont worry me in the slightest
Hope hibs do as its the park the bus team's that caused us more problems with trying to break them down and leading to dropped points so far.
Hoping now with the new players and the ones returning from injury will help for us to become more clinical in front of goal, to make these games more comfortable than to many so far this season.
A draw will be like a defeat as things stand in the league currently, so win at all costs is still very much required, and nothing to say it won't be achieved but can't be taken for granted either.

Hope hibs do as its the park the bus team's that caused us more problems with trying to break them down and leading to dropped points so far.
Hoping now with the new players and the ones returning from injury will help for us to become more clinical in front of goal, to make these games more comfortable than to many so far this season.
A draw will be like a defeat as things stand in the league currently, so win at all costs is still very much required, and nothing to say it won't be achieved but can't be taken for granted either.
I thought it great and posted calmac talking of how the team realise what's happening and next game thumped st johnstone in the semis and the best spell they had was when they ditched the parked bus and had a go for 20 min , still cost them ultimately but it's good the players are saying we know the score and will deal with it and so far since then weve been beating these sides, some are better than others at it but I think and hope that we have that sorted now HH

Well good afternoon everyone and a somewhat belated Happy New Year to all my fellow Noisers! Been having my own wee winter break from the Noise - bit more enforced as been dealing with a few issues including the old man not being very well.
Good to have the fitba back now - really looking forward to tonight and hopeful seeing some of the Jap bhoys in action. Going for a nice easy 3-0 win tonight 👍

Just got to work out how to watch it - iffy hesgoal stream or is it on Celtic TV?

Well good afternoon everyone and a somewhat belated Happy New Year to all my fellow Noisers! Been having my own wee winter break from the Noise - bit more enforced as been dealing with a few issues including the old man not being very well.
Good to have the fitba back now - really looking forward to tonight and hopeful seeing some of the Jap bhoys in action. Going for a nice easy 3-0 win tonight 👍

Just got to work out how to watch it - iffy hesgoal stream or is it on Celtic TV?
Ye can buy it fae celtic for £12:99 mate.

I hope your Old Man is felling better. Sending best wishes.

Celtic TV mate
Sorry to hear about your Dad, it's a hard road, touched so many of our families
Best to you and yours
HH

Last edited:

Hope the old fella gets better Salop HH

Members online

Back