Neil Lennon – Motivational Strengths, Man-Management and a November reckoning

Sorry loyalty to the club, the team is players and management Stevie, so no players our managers are bigger than the club so loyalty to the club and support to who is given the job to lead us or play for us.
The club stevie is the fans we make the club we remain loyal to the values we all share, so if there is a time for change it will be done in a proper manner, there will be no gnashing of teeth or protests or demos, the people in charge will come to a decision if they think its the right one.
If not we will make the change happen but it will be done gracefully, after all the guy in charge is a supporter with the dream job, he wants what we want, maybe some of the player want the wonga instead.
Did we go about appointing our manager in the " proper manner"? Who else was given an interview🤔. I call it due diligence.

Did we go about appointing our manager in the " proper manner"? Who else was given an interview🤔. I call it due diligence.
How could anyone else be in the running after the snake disappearing act and he got the job done, and rebuilding needed. Done well enough last season also, could still turn things around of course but I think there's bigger problems ongoing than just the loss on Saturday imo

Who else was capable of going straight into two games at tricky venues, Lenny fucked Hibs, a team Rogers struggled with and then Fucked Hearts and then he was given the job. Based on the fact he just took the club to another notch in claiming the treble albeit Rogers had set the scene, it would have been suprising if any other manager out there had the bottle to walk straight into Rogers legacy and attempt to continue it. So on that note he has my support and will do until the feeling among the 60000 and beyonds is unanimous. BTW there was names bandied about from Germans to Portugese, but alas they all wanted to be somewere else.

I heard a rumour today and I'll put it out there and maybe someone on here who is closer to the wheel than me can tell me if its shite or not.
Allegedly the whole issue with the dressing room stems from the bolingoli and griffiths situation and how they were handled so differently by Lennon. It seems boli was a very popular figure in the dressing room and a lot of the players are pissed off at the way he was treated. Especially jullien, ntcham and Eddie. Then griff done what he done and basically got a rap on the knuckles.
Like I said it's only a rumour I heard and it's quite possibly shite. I also heard that jullien and Lennon have fallen out.

Aberdeen pumping Hamilton, they will go three behind us before they play us and they like us will still after the huns have played their game have a game in hand, looking good for the Dons who will sit third leapfrogging Hibs. How the huns will rue letting McCrory go and not taking Ferguson.
McCrory will help before he has to sit out hun games hoopefully rack up points for the Dons. League getting interesting now no gap been established, like it has just getting started for lockdown Christmas and New year.

NINTCHDBPICT000472488365-e1551551195318.jpg

I heard a rumour today and I'll put it out there and maybe someone on here who is closer to the wheel than me can tell me if its shite or not.
Allegedly the whole issue with the dressing room stems from the bolingoli and griffiths situation and how they were handled so differently by Lennon. It seems boli was a very popular figure in the dressing room and a lot of the players are pissed off at the way he was treated. Especially jullien, ntcham and Eddie. Then griff done what he done and basically got a rap on the knuckles.
Like I said it's only a rumour I heard and it's quite possibly shite. I also heard that jullien and Lennon have fallen out.
Is that a Fench revolution rumour.

1603221340171.png

I'm not sure if there is any truth in the rumour or not. But if Jullien, Ntcham or Edouard feel sorry for poor little Boli then I'd sit them down in a wee room one at a time and give them it with both barrels explaining the gross stupidity of that little arsehole and how his selfish actions have caused us so much unnecessary shite. And if Ntcham has down tooled over this issue then all the more reason for the muthafucka to be watching our games from the stands rather than contributing sweet feck all in the middle of the pitch!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there is any truth in the rumour or not. But if Jullien, Ntcham or Edouard fell sorry for poor little Boli thrn I'd sit them down in a wee room one at a time and give them it with both barrels explaining the gross stupidity of that little arsehole and how his selfish actions have caused us so much unnecessary shite. And if Ntcham has down tooled over this issue then all the more reason for the muthafucka to be watching our games from the stands rather than contributing sweet feck all in the middle of the pitch!
I would add that Griff had credit in the bank for his previous contribution to Celtic whereas Boli had none from the little he contributed.

Who else was capable of going straight into two games at tricky venues, Lenny fucked Hibs, a team Rogers struggled with and then Fucked Hearts and then he was given the job. Based on the fact he just took the club to another notch in claiming the treble albeit Rogers had set the scene, it would have been suprising if any other manager out there had the bottle to walk straight into Rogers legacy and attempt to continue it. So on that note he has my support and will do until the feeling among the 60000 and beyonds is unanimous. BTW there was names bandied about from Germans to Portugese, but alas they all wanted to be somewere else.
Names banded by the press mibbe pal. They're good at that. I know there are still some who still think Lenny is our best option. Those numbers are dwindling by the day and for obvious reasons. Ok. I'll accept that the snake put us in a position at the time of season. We're roughly only a quarter of the way through the season and i feel we should be sounding out a potential manager to finish the season. The problems will not go away by blind faith.

Names banded by the press mibbe pal. They're good at that. I know there are still some who still think Lenny is our best option. Those numbers are dwindling by the day and for obvious reasons. Ok. I'll accept that the snake put us in a position at the time of season. We're roughly only a quarter of the way through the season and i feel we should be sounding out a potential manager to finish the season. The problems will not go away by blind faith.
No agree cannot go with blind faith, blind faith costs titles. but, full backing until the majority show their hand. Position is not as bad as we think, but he needs to get the finger out or the position will change as will his or some of the players.
Put myself on a ban from the media, the stories to date have been damming and nothing to do with football, so not buying or listening to the pish.

Made no secret that I wasn't keen on Lenny coming back on a permanent basis, said at the time that I thought he was tactically suspect/naive and the Lazio games aside (where he seemed to get his tactics and game plan spot on) I think my initial reservations about him getting the gig permanently have turned out to be valid.

However when he did get the nod I fell into line, vowed to give him my backing and even after Saturday's clusterfuck he still has it. NOT once have I called for him to resign or be sacked but legend or no legend Lenny is not above criticism and he's more than due it for some of the catastrophic decisions he's made and the capitulations he's presided over.

Let's be honest if this was anybody other than Lenny getting turned over by a bang average hun side
on multiple occasions, being fucked out at the qualifying stage of the CL by the likes of Cluj and Ferencvaros, being turned over in the Europa League by Copenhagen or sending out a Celtic team with NO strikers then there wouldn't be any 'let's get behind the manager' narrative being pushed by ANYONE we'd be unanimously calling for their head on a fucking spike!

There's nothing I want more than to see Lenny succeed, deliver the 10, secure the treble and smash the huns along the way but while he might still have my backing I'm fucked if I'm gonnae sit here and say nothing or happy clap when he fucks up just because he's Lenny! This club is bigger than any one man no matter who that man may be!

Made no secret that I wasn't keen on Lenny coming back on a permanent basis, said at the time that I thought he was tactically suspect/naive and the Lazio games aside (where he seemed to get his tactics and game plan spot on) I think my initial reservations about him getting the gig permanently have turned out to be valid.

However when he did get the nod I fell into line, vowed to give him my backing and even after Saturday's clusterfuck he still has it. NOT once have I called for him to resign or be sacked but legend or no legend Lenny is not above criticism and he's more than due it for some of the catastrophic decisions he's made and the capitulations he's presided over.

Let's be honest if was anybody other than Lenny getting turned over by a bang average hun side
on multiple occasions, being fucked out at the qualifying stage of the CL by the likes of Cluj and Ferencvaros, being turned over in the Europa League by Copenhagen or sending out a Celtic team with NO strikers then there wouldn't be any 'let's get behind the manager' narrative being pushed by ANYONE we'd be unanimously calling for their head on a fucking spike!

There's nothing I want more than to see Lenny succeed, deliver the 10, secure the treble and smash the huns along the way but while he might still have my backing I'm fucked if I'm gonnae sit here and say nothing or happy clap when he fucks up just because he's Lenny! This club is bigger than any one man no matter who that man may be!
👏👏👏

Julien might be in the huff cos Duff replaced him wouldn't be the first french player to throw a hissy fit and won't be the last as for NTcham fk him he's offered nothing this season so far and less last year
You have to sit it out if you are injured Duffy was signed due to lack of Centre Backs so would not make sense, rumours whit they like. Wee hun sitting typing with his one tooth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back