Neil Lennon – Motivational Strengths, Man-Management and a November reckoning

Some have mentioned has he lost the changing room? At a guess I would say there could be something in it as it would explain an auful lot of what we are seeing out on the pitch
Can remember comming out a Hampden after a semi final replay , think it was against Dundee rain had pished down aw fuckin night standing in the old Celtic end was cracking😂 Celtic had won and as we were walking doon polmadie road ma auld da said to me which had stuck I was only 5/6 at the time but auld paddy said “for fuck sake you’d think we got beat “ take that whatever way you want but I took it as here we fuckin won. We as a club are second to no cunt but think we maybe should celebrate our victories a bit more cause and I include myself in this we slaughter our own when we lose 🙈

Can remember comming out a Hampden after a semi final replay , think it was against Dundee rain had pished down aw fuckin night standing in the old Celtic end was cracking😂 Celtic had won and as we were walking doon polmadie road ma auld da said to me which had stuck I was only 5/6 at the time but auld paddy said “for fuck sake you’d think we got beat “ take that whatever way you want but I took it as here we fuckin won. We as a club are second to no cunt but think we maybe should celebrate our victories a bit more cause and I include myself in this we slaughter our own when we lose 🙈
That is always going to be the way with so much at stake this season Bigian65 as we will also feel the pressure, and displays we have witnessed will only increase that. I have to admit I am very nervous about Sunday against the sheep and it is going to be exhausting even for us to keep going into each game with a bag of nerves. Some good solid preformances will settle everyone back down again, more of that shit like Saturday and the grumblings get louder.
The joys of being a football fan

That is always going to be the way with so much at stake this season Bigian65 as we will also feel the pressure, and displays we have witnessed will only increase that. I have to admit I am very nervous about Sunday against the sheep and it is going to be exhausting even for us to keep going into each game with a bag of nerves. Some good solid preformances will settle everyone back down again, more of that shit like Saturday and the grumblings get louder.
The joys of being a football fan
Get used to it we are up against everything this season they will throw everything at us the media best avoided, do not read it or listen to it and we will be fine, strapped in for Sunday, fuck Milan thats just like playing the lottery always come up short.

I have been loyal to Celtic all of my life and am loathe to criticise any player or staff member. We lost to Rangers and it hurts. It must be much harder to bear when you meet gloating Bears at work. I do not. We are entering November and the article is correct in that it may well be a season defining month. I have my misgivings about Lennon. He appears to manage like he played as a player. Passion and determination and a will to win. He is Celtic through and through but he is not a Stein nor a Ferguson nor a Mourinho. I do not know enough about his man management style and psychological knowledge. It will be an interesting month ahead.

makes sense
I have been loyal to Celtic all of my life and am loathe to criticise any player or staff member. We lost to Rangers and it hurts. It must be much harder to bear when you meet gloating Bears at work. I do not. We are entering November and the article is correct in that it may well be a season defining month. I have my misgivings about Lennon. He appears to manage like he played as a player. Passion and determination and a will to win. He is Celtic through and through but he is not a Stein nor a Ferguson nor a Mourinho. I do not know enough about his man management style and psychological knowledge. It will be an interesting month ahead.
Fuck sake 🙈🙈🙈Jesus is oan

Members online

Latest posts

Back