Neil Lennon – Motivational Strengths, Man-Management and a November reckoning

Julien might be in the huff cos Duff replaced him wouldn't be the first french player to throw a hissy fit and won't be the last as for NTcham fk him he's offered nothing this season so far and less last year

Got to hold my hands up where Ntcham is concerned, I said previously he's too good a player to be left sitting on the bench but he just doesn't deliver anywhere near often enough and given how insipid some of his performances have been so far he's fucking lucky to be making it onto the bench never mind the pitch! I'm now of the opinion that if we get a decent enough offer for him, say £8m plus, then we should just get rid.

Got to hold my hands up where Ntcham is concerned, I said previously he's too good a player to be left sitting on the bench but he just doesn't deliver anywhere near often enough and given how insipid some of his performances have been so far he's fucking lucky to be making it onto the bench never mind the pitch! I'm now of the opinion that if we get a decent enough offer for him, say £8m plus, then we should just get rid.
I would agree shadow, but at his age he should be inproving not going backwards as is the case at the moment. Always thought he would be the replacement for broony not so sure now. I still fail to see how he seems to be ahead of Turnbull in the pecking order. Would also love to know what is the full story regarding Jules as I think he is a huge loss.

Absolutely Neil - Griff has plenty brownie points whereas Boli's whole career at Celtic up to that point had been a bag of shite. Having said that, Griff had been an arsehole and is probably on his last warning.
It would be ridiculous to think that anything is in this BB as both are professionals and both acted in appropriately but should move on now and shows just how childish players can be

I would agree shadow, but at his age he should be inproving not going backwards as is the case at the moment. Always thought he would be the replacement for broony not so sure now. I still fail to see how he seems to be ahead of Turnbull in the pecking order. Would also love to know what is the full story regarding Jules as I think he is a huge loss.

Think this is one of the key things Lenny is getting wrong right now mate......it's been well documented Ntcham wants out but Lenny likes him so he's been trying to crowbar him into the starting 11 hoping that giving him more game time prompts a change of heart. Problem is I think Ntcham's mind is made up, he's no longer interested hence his performances, yet Lenny is still persevering with him in the futile hope he'll stay. Time for Lenny to give up the ghost where Ntcham is concerned and start looking at introducing the likes of Turnbull who does want to be here.

I don't even know if there is a story where Jules is concerned, he may well just be injured and all the noise about there being a falling out is just that.....noise! I'd take anything you hear with a pinch of salt just now mate, the laptop loyal, bluenose pundits and hun fans have picked up the scent of blood in the water so where all this stuff is concerned there may very well be a bit of mischief making going on.

Last edited:
Think this is one of the key things Lenny is getting wrong right now mate......it's been well documented Ntcham wants out but Lenny likes him so he's been trying to crowbar him into the starting 11 hoping that giving him more game time prompts a change of heart. Problem is I think Ntcham's mind is made up, he's no longer interested hence his performances, yet Lenny is still persevering with him in the futile hope he'll stay. Time for Lenny to give up the ghost where Ntcham is concerned and start looking at introducing the likes of Turnbull who does want to be here.

I don't even know if there is a story where Jules is concerned, he may well just be injured and all the noise about there being a falling is just that.....noise! I'd take anything you hear with a pinch of salt just now mate, the laptop loyal, bluenose pundits and hun fans have picked up the scent of blood in the water and where all this stuff is concerned there may well be a bit of mischief making going on.
May well be the case but for lenny to be putting his faith in ntcham would again be another huge mistake as he is right up there for under performers that could cost lenny his job

Back