Disgraceful Sectarianism Scenes Live from Ibrox

With respect.....I think you have to differentiate between what you say.....People close to me have and do find their religion a source of comfort and hope.....the hate manifests itself imo because people use and abuse religion to suit and serve their own particular nefarious agendas...
With respect ....
I agree 100%
That’s kinda what I meant but much more eloquently put by yourself

How am I a bigot? For stating history?
I couldn't give a fuck what religion someone is. It's absolutely no concern to me.
A bigot is person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
Now you fucking fanny just because you are that fucking dumb that you can't have a debate. Does not make someone a bigot.
I think you should go back to school, prick
Tag team

accordinging to your known bigot buddy

you didn't state history

you claimed you researched something not long after claiming you you know nuffing
\
at no point have you debated
you have passed erroneous unfactual gibberish as evidence

And then decided it history

the Horus shite was made up in the 1880s

has no history

is not real history cant be substantiated beyond a fantastical fictional set of ideas from a poet

And its based on anti christian/demonic lies as a foundation to confuse people

but you claim you researched it

not offered as debate

now you claim its history despite it being bigoted missinformation just like your claims on most topics recently,

no debate

just antagonistic bollocks followed b foul mouth garbage

that has no place on a celtic blog, imo

and it doesnt have any schooling in it

yet you think I need to learn something from school when your a troll with your sociopathic pal who likes to blow building up as happy memories and dreams of seeding the world with his superior DNA like Epstein

How am I a bigot? For stating history?
I couldn't give a fuck what religion someone is. It's absolutely no concern to me.
A bigot is person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
Now you fucking fanny just because you are that fucking dumb that you can't have a debate. Does not make someone a bigot.
I think you should go back to school, prick
your definition of bigotry is the new age version introduced in 2012 funnily enough which does not coincide with its actual roots and historical meaning, almost like there is an agenda to defend anti catholic rhetoric. weird that

so again we see promotion of the historical revisionism based on modern diverting of actual definition

weird that

and weird that you claim your not a bigot but every single comment you make in last few weeks could fit your new definition as espoused by you

my conclusions have foundations based on statements you make and verify

your statements have dodgy foundations but are passed as research by you

and your conclusions dot fit your so called research

Last edited:
I’d hardy call TET a bigot or a weasel
A different way of looking at things yes
But his contributin to this site is welcome
He makes some very astute football observations but he becomes a completely different entity when religion or sectarianism is mentioned. That's when the bigotry manifests and his despicable weasel-like nature comes to the fore.

He makes some very astute football observations but he becomes a completely different entity when religion or sectarianism is mentioned. That's when the bigotry manifests and his despicable weasel-like nature comes to the fore.
we have established you are a bigot

you openly admit it

you have admitted your main aim in hating the church and promoting anti catholic bigotry is to fill up Celtic blogs with the missinformation on every topic

and you have admitted your whole purpose is life is enjoying people being blown up and property being destroyed

And you hate authority but want to be monarch with sociopathic hunlike tendencies and imperial world domination

yet im a weasel

and your a gggod celtic fan

aye no bother ya hun

Last edited:
Religion isn’t based on fact
It’s based on a history that is open to dispute
Many people of faith go with the version they are preached and that’s why it termed a faith
Faith in the teachings and the higher power that they are taught to believe in
No one had the right answer as no one was around when humans came into being
Hence the arguments

Whats your view on the lawell thing

did you get a nice feeling at the destruction and potential deaths?
The arson attack at the Lawwell home was an act of despicable criminality.
I don't believe it occurred as a result of Lawwell's involvement with Celtic.
I believe it was a purely-criminal act whomever was responsible.
Burning people in their homes and burning people in general has historically been the domain of hate-filled bigots.

Religion isn’t based on fact
It’s based on a history that is open to dispute
Many people of faith go with the version they are preached and that’s why it termed a faith
Faith in the teachings and the higher power that they are taught to believe in
No one had the right answer as no one was around
Hence the arguments
Nothing like a good argument but when somebody is called on their bullshit and resorts to screaming 'hun' at anyone who disagrees with them it no longer becomes an argument.

The arson attack at the Lawwell home was an act of despicable criminality.
I don't believe it occurred as a result of Lawwell's involvement with Celtic.
I believe it was a purely-criminal act whomever was responsible.
Burning people in their homes and burning people in general has historically been the domain of hate-filled bigots.

isn't that your favourite thing in life

it was one of your happiest moments in life

and since you freely admit your an obsessed bigot

maybe its your cup of tea?

isn't that your favourite thing in life

it was one of your happiest moments in life

and since you freely admit your an obsessed bigot

maybe its your cup of tea?
The above nonsensical gibberish clearly illustrates the pointlessness of trying to debate with you. I shall revert to my recent strategy for all future engagement.

Nothing like a good argument but when somebody is called on their bullshit and resorts to screaming 'hun' at anyone who disagrees with them it no longer becomes an argument.
You aren't putting forward any arguments

only false foundation gibberish with no references that support your claims and no evidence to support your hate filled tirades

you claim your a hun

because you claim your a sociopath

and a hun is a sociopath therefore

my assertions are based on your fake historical snippets and twisted deranged conclusions

which just so happen to be exactly the same arguments used by all huns

make a false statement, claim its a false statement

then attribute it falsely to someone you want to discredit

then claim its proof to support your original false claim

no logic

no reason

no conversation

just gibberish passed as correct with no foundation

then inventing another what about this then shite of same substance and round and round your sociopathic hate filled hun cognitive dissonance

The above nonsensical gibberish clearly illustrates the pointlessness of trying to debate with you. I shall revert to my recent strategy for all future engagement.
these are factual statements made by you

notice you dont deny any of them

and most of the site users are fully aware of your assertions about your happiest memories on that old thread

so once again it seems you have locked yourself in your own wee sociopathic world view

ya hun

Members online

Latest posts

Back