Disgraceful Sectarianism Scenes Live from Ibrox

I fuckin knew it hi
51AG8871BTL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
thats your hero mate

you preach his rhetoric well youngster

he was a heretic not a doctor of church

And he detested catholics as much as you

even used your style

which rule did they break if no criminality exists in the police minds?

Surely drinking in private bar in itself is criminal?
SPFL rule

Agreement on Compliance with Applicable Rules, Statutes and Regulations B4 Membership of the League shall constitute an agreement between the Company and each Club, and between each of the Clubs, to be bound by and to comply with: B4.1 these Rules and the Articles; B4.2 Regulations made from time to time by the Board as authorised by the Articles; B4.3 articles of association, protocols, procedures, rules, decisions and regulations of the Scottish FA and the statutes and regulations of FIFA and of UEFA;

SFA rule

Commencement and Aims of the Competition 5.1 The Competition shall be played annually and in accordance with the Laws of the Game. 5.2 The Competition shall commence on a date to be determined in each Season by the Board. 5.3 The aim of the Competition is to promote, foster, and develop the game of Association Football without discrimination against any organisation or person for reason of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, race, language, religion, sexuality or politics.

The SPFL accepts the rules of the SFA. The SFA prohibits
"discrimination against any organisation or person for reason of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, race, language, religion, sexuality or politics."

Singing F**** the Pope clearly breaches Rule 5.3

I rest my case m'lud.

I have researched it.
Have you heard of the temple of Luxor, an ancient ruin in Egypt? It predates the story of Jesus by 2000 years. Yet it is the same story. Horus , born to a virgin mother on the 25th dec in a cave where at the birth they are visited by 3 sages. He dies and is resurrected. He changes water into wine, he has 12 disciples, he upset the status quo and the religious authorities, teaches a doctrine of love. If you want to commune with him you take bread &wine that signifies his body and blood.
It's almost identical to the Jesus story
So you have researched it but promote anti catholic propaganda claiming no knowledge

weird how the bigot always has a tag team buddy who tells some fibs

you researched it after claiming you know nuffing

seems bigusmikus might have a new moniker to play Walter Mitty with

SPFL rule

Agreement on Compliance with Applicable Rules, Statutes and Regulations B4 Membership of the League shall constitute an agreement between the Company and each Club, and between each of the Clubs, to be bound by and to comply with: B4.1 these Rules and the Articles; B4.2 Regulations made from time to time by the Board as authorised by the Articles; B4.3 articles of association, protocols, procedures, rules, decisions and regulations of the Scottish FA and the statutes and regulations of FIFA and of UEFA;

SFA rule

Commencement and Aims of the Competition 5.1 The Competition shall be played annually and in accordance with the Laws of the Game. 5.2 The Competition shall commence on a date to be determined in each Season by the Board. 5.3 The aim of the Competition is to promote, foster, and develop the game of Association Football without discrimination against any organisation or person for reason of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, race, language, religion, sexuality or politics.

The SPFL accepts the rules of the SFA. The SFA prohibits
"discrimination against any organisation or person for reason of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, race, language, religion, sexuality or politics."

Singing F**** the Pope clearly breaches Rule 5.3

I rest my case m'lud.
but police claim its not criminal evidense

which suggests they dont think it was said or its ok to say it

sea are stricter than police in your opinion

thats your hero mate

you preach his rhetoric well youngster

he was a heretic not a doctor of church

And he detested catholics as much as you

even used your style
Paisley was a 'heretic' and what has historically happened to heretics? Do we really need the Witchsmeller Pursuivant to illustrate that conundrum?
But no, of course, you who proclaims others heretics could never be a bigot.
Paisley actually was a Doctor of some bullshit church or other; conferred in America.
Paisley detested Catholics because he was a bigot. I detest the Catholic church but I don't detest my Mother or my Sisters who go to mass and I still give my nieces and nephews money for their communions and confirmations. That's because I detest religions not people.
You condemn people as heretics. If Paisley was a heretic so too was any other non Catholic. I hate everything Paisley stood for but he was still a person. I had no right to kill him for his beliefs but anyone who would condemn another as heretic sees not a person but a target. No different from the inquisition, the persecutors of Catholics in the Penal Law era, Josef Mengele, Billy Fullerton or Billy Wright.
You're a fucking bigot. No different to the above.

So you have researched it but promote anti catholic propaganda claiming no knowledge

Told you Glasbhoy81. You are now officially part of the TET 'Hunspiracy'. The delusional muppet now claims you are me. This deranged entity has called me a hun, a brit and so many other things he'd never do in person as well as accusing me of being all manner of people from the blogosphere. Such a sad, no life, pishy-bed bigot.

Paisley was a 'heretic' and what has historically happened to heretics? Do we really need the Witchsmeller Pursuivant to illustrate that conundrum?
But no, of course, you who proclaims others heretics could never be a bigot.
Paisley actually was a Doctor of some bullshit church or other; conferred in America.
Paisley detested Catholics because he was a bigot. I detest the Catholic church but I don't detest my Mother or my Sisters who go to mass and I still give my nieces and nephews money for their communions and confirmations. That's because I detest religions not people.
You condemn people as heretics. If Paisley was a heretic so too was any other non Catholic. I hate everything Paisley stood for but he was still a person. I had no right to kill him for his beliefs but anyone who would condemn another as heretic sees not a person but a target. No different from the inquisition, the persecutors of Catholics in the Penal Law era, Josef Mengele, Billy Fullerton or Billy Wright.
You're a fucking bigot. No different to the above.
no bother teddy bear

your on a thread about bigotry promoting bigotry but claiming apologetics is bigotry now

hey wee man

your a liar who likes blown up people and property as fun, every word you ever spout is hun like

you admit your a liar and a hate preacher

therefore you are a hun

even if you dont support sevco

ok wee man

tiny wee man syndrome

trolling on a blog about being a big man now

oh and since you promote sociopathy as your lifestyle choice you are a hun

oh and get your dictionary out wee fellow look up heretic

then reference where thats bigotry

Last edited:
Told you Glasbhoy81. You are now officially part of the TET 'Hunspiracy'. The delusional muppet now claims you are me. This deranged entity has called me a hun, a brit and so many other things he'd never do in person as well as accusing me of being all manner of people from the blogosphere. Such a sad, no life, pishy-bed bigot.
oh tag teaming with your new buddy hahahaha

think everybody knows

they all do

How am I a bigot? For stating history?
I couldn't give a fuck what religion someone is. It's absolutely no concern to me.
A bigot is person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
Now you fucking fanny just because you are that fucking dumb that you can't have a debate. Does not make someone a bigot.
I think you should go back to school, prick

Nothing more divisive of this form than religion and politics, people had strong views, I’ll throw my tuppence in....
Celtic a club open to all....how many Jewish fans do you think we have?
Religion has KILLED MORE PEOPLE than it ever saved, EVERY religion has a superiority complex, my religion is better than yours ya infidel/ hethan/unbeliever etc
Whilst I won’t belittle anyone beliefs it’s not for me.......

Nothing more divisive of this form than religion and politics, people had strong views, I’ll throw my tuppence in....
Celtic a club open to all....how many Jewish fans do you think we have?
Religion has KILLED MORE PEOPLE than it ever saved, EVERY religion has a superiority complex, my religion is better than yours ya infidel/ hethan/unbeliever etc
Whilst I won’t belittle anyone beliefs it’s not for me.......
Religion is supposed to be a source of comfort but instead is used as the biggest cause of hate known on this planet

a 'nothing criminal' decision by the police should not affect the SFA ability to censure the players for clearly breaching the rules. Yet i will not hold my breath for the SFA to rule against a Rangers.
The rug has been put back down and the broom stored in it's usual place nothing to see here move on

I read that sevco is saying that a minority (or maybe a moronity) of its supporters sullied the name of the club. Have the sevco directors looked round when the knuckle-draggers sing? It's no minority and as long as they keep saying this, the longer it will continue.

PS Obviously the directors do know that it's a majority.

PPS It amazes me that anyone other than a hun would want to play for or
in the words of Rodney Trotter They would have to get done for chicken molesting before they sullied their name

Last edited:
I read that sevco is saying that a minority (or maybe a moronity) of its supporters sullied the name of the club. Have the sevco directors looked round when the knuckle-draggers sing? It's no minority and as long as they keep saying this, the longer it will continue.

PS Obviously the directors do know that it's a majority.

PPS It amazes me that anyone other than a hun would want to play for or manage them.

Religion is supposed to be a source of comfort but instead is used as the biggest cause of hate known on this planet

With respect.....I think you have to differentiate between what you say.....People close to me have and do find their religion a source of comfort and hope.....the hate manifests itself imo because people use and abuse religion to suit and serve their own particular nefarious agendas...

Back