Disgraceful Sectarianism Scenes Live from Ibrox

Lol well there is no mention of Jesus outside of the bible apart from one line written by josephus. Then again TET will say just do some research lol
And Josephus was working for the Flavians (if indeed he ever existed). Also it's believed that line was inserted centuries later. Reminds me of being at an Easter Sunday night function years ago where an iconic year, 'signed' Celtic shirt was auctioned with no certificates or proof of authenticity.

Basically jews,Christians and Muslims believe in the same God but just differ in the way they believe you should worship God.
It's all fucked up but each to their own, what ever gives you comfort
only one promotes the beatific positive law

which completes the old law

See you made lot of assumptions

jews are a race

And unless you actually research it properly your assumptions will be lead by false assumptions and propaganda

You can research it then share your teachings about religion on another thread with some context
What assumptions?
So Jesus didn't practice Judaism, his followers didn't think he was the son of God or they didn't start a new religion ?
Can you explain why the old testament is the first 5 books of the Jewish torah

And Josephus was working for the Flavians (if indeed he ever existed). Also it's believed that line was inserted centuries later. Reminds me of being at an Easter Sunday night function years ago where an iconic year, 'signed' Celtic shirt was auctioned with no certificates or proof of authenticity.
gibberish based on heretical gash

there is only one hater of religion here mate

thats you

correcting errors is not bigotry

spewing apostasy and heresy and downright occult bollocks based hatred is bigotry and thats you pal

not me

its your agenda

Smiley faces don't count as evidence.
the evidense is for you to research

your the make it up as you go along dude

none of your claims are catholic teaching

but you claim it is

its your claim

show the violation

show the trial

show the evidense to support your claim

or did you watch monty python and decide its infallible :p:p:p:p:p

gibberish based on heretical gash

there is only one hater of religion here mate

thats you

correcting errors is not bigotry

spewing apostasy and heresy and downright occult bollocks based hatred is bigotry and thats you pal

not me

its your agenda
Have you ever studied theology. I mean academically and not just by going to church

Have you ever studied theology. I mean academically and not just by going to church
I have read some works by famous doctors of church

not sure that qualifies me as theologist

But I try my best to shake the claims down with proper arguments rather than the made up stuff that the bigot watches in YouTube videos and satyrical comedies then passes as a reason to hate something he never ever properly researchedLook buddy I dot care if you have faith or not. or which faith or none.

thats your thing or not.

its not really something to discuss on celtic blog

But if someone passes falsehood on my understanding of things with venomous hatred and missinformation I will stand up for my faith

I dont hate anyone

I try to help everyone if I can

And I live and let live

I dont come on the celtic blog to read missinformation on my faith and tbh I dont expect it

I get it in life which I accept coz hey ho its hard to believe

but well I didn't believe it once

I researched it

heresies by St Bishop Ireneas of Lyon from around 150 ad was a very interesting read for me

the writings of Bishop St Ignatius of Antioch from around 110 ad and the writings of Bishop st poly carp were very interesting

poly carp and Ignatius were students of ST John the apostle and evangelist who was one of the twellve

And ireneus was disciple of polypro in smyrna

And the link to all the bishops till today exists

but the book by ireneus is massive book written about all the false teachings

And guess what mr bigot promotes nearly all the errors that were known in ad 150

funny that these dudes were writing about christ and possibly met him yet mr bigot says he read in the wonky books that his opinions were correct despite none of them ever being true

ever

you dont believe

ok

im not trying to convert you

but I dont expect on a celtic site to be told im a bigot because im catholic

and I dont expect misinformation to be passed as wise by celtic fans

especially when it reeks of hun propaganda

a 'nothing criminal' decision by the police should not affect the SFA ability to censure the players for clearly breaching the rules. Yet i will not hold my breath for the SFA to rule against a Rangers.
which rule did they break if no criminality exists in the police minds?

Surely drinking in private bar in itself is criminal?

the evidense is for you to research
"I mean like, he had all this evidense and shit.
That was it for me like. Game over; how could I ever research against such compelling evidense"
Pope Francis in an interview with High Times explaining why he stood aside for TET to become Pope.

What assumptions?
So Jesus didn't practice Judaism, his followers didn't think he was the son of God or they didn't start a new religion ?
Can you explain why the old testament is the first 5 books of the Jewish torah
yes but you can research it if your interested

simple quick answer is torah is the law

wrote by Moses after he got revelations from God

And he predicted the jews would produce the messiah

christ revealed god

the Holy Spirit revealed christ

And christ completed the law by teaching the beatitudes or not just what not to do to be saved but how to be saved if you breach the law as well as the perfect way of love

aka the beatitudes

certain jews were waiting for messiah who would make them rulers over all humanity

and rejected christ as not god since he didn't zap the romans

a new version of judaism was created when Rome smashed the temple that was required for jewish worship

so technically jews today under rabbi system is not same religion as Moses old law

catholicism is much closer to the Moses law but completes it with the teachings of christ

so christianity comes before modern jewish rabbi system

jewish rabbi system rejects christ

And muslims follow old law before jews created modern rabbi system around ad 600 but claim Jesus was not god but just a prophet

"I mean like, he had all this evidense and shit.
That was it for me like. Game over; how could I ever research against such compelling evidense"
Pope Francis in an interview with High Times explaining why he stood aside for TET to become Pope.
more bollocks

really

research it properly

another false claim passed as fact

:p:p:p:p
I have researched it.
Have you heard of the temple of Luxor, an ancient ruin in Egypt? It predates the story of Jesus by 2000 years. Yet it is the same story. Horus , born to a virgin mother on the 25th dec in a cave where at the birth they are visited by 3 sages. He dies and is resurrected. He changes water into wine, he has 12 disciples, he upset the status quo and the religious authorities, teaches a doctrine of love. If you want to commune with him you take bread &wine that signifies his body and blood.
It's almost identical to the Jesus story

more bollocks
That you would even respond to that like some kind of accordian-playing, Free Presbyterian charlatan with a rabid flock to egg him on. Whereas in your case the egg on is merely facial.

I have read some works by famous doctors of church
I fuckin knew it hi
51AG8871BTL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have researched it.
Have you heard of the temple of Luxor, an ancient ruin in Egypt? It predates the story of Jesus by 2000 years. Yet it is the same story. Horus , born to a virgin mother on the 25th dec in a cave where at the birth they are visited by 3 sages. He dies and is resurrected. He changes water into wine, he has 12 disciples, he upset the status quo and the religious authorities, teaches a doctrine of love. If you want to commune with him you take bread &wine that signifies his body and blood.
It's almost identical to the Jesus story
no mate thats no research

its modern take and twisted by zeitgeist movement and totally rebuked as twisted if you research it you will find its full of false references

im no getting into it anymore

here you want to believe the zeitgeist masonic twisting then feel free

Back