Broken heart

Like any family I suppose we argue and fight with each other and like most I suppose we make up and forgive and forget. And I'm hopeful that last weeks tennis matches will be the same.

Hopefully when folk are having a wee bit of last word wins they can take it to pm and continue it there and leave the rest of us to get on with our mundane lifes, and lastly the name calling ffs get a grip, if this week has taught us anything its that people on here are all dealing with real world issues and most if not all wont know what their sparring partner is dealing with, by all means disagree with people, God knows I do but curb the pettiness folks.

H.H and remember...

YNWA 🇮🇪

Guys let me say that my being here on the Noise has always given me a great diversion from general day to day life. A finer bunch you'll never meet.
However today in the early hours my wife passed away after a long illness. My best ever friend. My everything. Still in shock but I thought I would share with the people who I've found great comfort to be a part of.
Remember to cherish every day of our lives.
We have no idea when the big man will call our number.
HH🍀
Stevie so sorry to hear such sad news. We’re all here for you brother, you’ll be in bits and need your comrades in here to keep you laughing, crying or just feeling something other than numb.
If I can share a similar experience, I was going with a girl many moons ago and we had an uneventful night watching tv, (Robert de Niro night on tv, cape fear and taxi driver yip like yesterday).
Woke up in the morning and she was gone naturally and very young. Now we didn’t have the years behind us that you had with your wife but it wasn’t a nice experience and it took a long time to get over.
you’ll just need to put one foot in front of the other. Life can put through you the worst of circumstances and leave you there having to deal with it. The bevvy can be your friend for a wee while, you’ll get to sleep, just be careful though.
And speaking from experience, talk, don’t bottle it up. It seems harder to share your feelings than bottle them up but trust me the bottling up leads to much worse.
You ever need to talk my ears yours
My thoughts are with you pal 💚

Like any family I suppose we argue and fight with each other and like most I suppose we make up and forgive and forget. And I'm hopeful that last weeks tennis matches will be the same.

Hopefully when folk are having a wee bit of last word wins they can take it to pm and continue it there and leave the rest of us to get on with our mundane lifes, and lastly the name calling ffs get a grip, if this week has taught us anything its that people on here are all dealing with real world issues and most if not all wont know what their sparring partner is dealing with, by all means disagree with people, God knows I do but curb the pettiness folks.

H.H and remember...

YNWA 🇮🇪
Unfortunately sometimes it takes a stupid argument to make u realise if this wee board means anything to you this boards full of good people who all have strong opinions on everything its upto us individually to remember not to be too pushy with our views and also remember real lifes happening off this board aswell we all mean well I have no doubts about that there's a reason this is the only board I'm a member of its second to none...

Guys let me say that my being here on the Noise has always given me a great diversion from general day to day life. A finer bunch you'll never meet.
However today in the early hours my wife passed away after a long illness. My best ever friend. My everything. Still in shock but I thought I would share with the people who I've found great comfort to be a part of.
HH🍀
Not been on for a while. So sorry to hear about your loss Stevie💚💚

H.H and remember...

YNWA 🇮🇪
We're nothing compared to CQN
. There's rows going on over there that have been running since the Indy Ref. If this place ever gets that bad I'm gone. I rarely visit it now it's so bad.

We're nothing compared to CQN
. There's rows going on over there that have been running since the Indy Ref. If this place ever gets that bad I'm gone. I rarely visit it now it's so bad.
Thats true, I gave up on CQN a few yrs ago, I had a look in just before Xmas but I'm afraid nothing much has changed, some really cracking posters on there that I miss, but the one thread for everything was giving me a scrollers tunnel syndrome 😉 on my poor wee finger. At least on here we have the ignore button if needed along with a pm facility.

Did they ever sort out the cheese and toast thing 🧀🤣🤣🧀?

Feel your pain friend Burying my Brother on Tuesday he has been I’ll since last year not looking forward to it best friend served in same regiment and kept in contact.
thinking of you and yours
Digger we're two people in a bad place right now. With help from people like the guys on the Noise we will get through it. The pain is indescribable. Time as they say will heal us a little. We have to find a way to not move on but live on. The people we've lost would want that. Thinking of you friend.
YNWA🍀

HH🍀
Sorry for you loss Stevie.
YNWA.

Digger we're two people in a bad place right now. With help from people like the guys on the Noise we will get through it. The pain is indescribable. Time as they say will heal us a little. We have to find a way to not move on but live on. The people we've lost would want that. Thinking of you friend.
YNWA🍀
Came a long way Stevie and made it as one of the good guys, stay strong.

Untitled.jpg

Back