Broken heart

So sorry to here about both your losses,digger was your brother called digger as well,and was he from Hamilton if he is I was at your brothers funeral,

Thanks mate know who you are now I am glad you were there to support Young John and say fair we’ll to Digger,your comments are well received the next time I Come up will get young John to let you know and once again thanks for being there
No probs digger I wouldn't have missed it for anything,

Guys let me say that my being here on the Noise has always given me a great diversion from general day to day life. A finer bunch you'll never meet.
However today in the early hours my wife passed away after a long illness. My best ever friend. My everything. Still in shock but I thought I would share with the people who I've found great comfort to be a part of.
Remember to cherish every day of our lives.
We have no idea when the big man will call our number.
HH🍀
I've been offline a good few months Stevie, going through posts and seen this.

I'm so sorry for your loss mate, no words other than I'm so sad to hear this. Thinking of you and your best friend tonight mate.
💚💚

Tomorrow is gonna be so hard. My lovely wife will be laid to rest.
I want to thank you all for the sincere kind words and helping to give me strength. You guys are a credit to yourselves. God bless.
May god give you strength to see you through the hardest day, there will be laughs and tears, may your friends and family be there to give you the support you’ll need…..and remember we are all here if you need to talk….
YNWA 💚

Members online

No members online now.

Back