Broken heart

Feel your pain friend Burying my Brother on Tuesday he has been I’ll since last year not looking forward to it best friend served in same regiment and kept in contact.
thinking of you and yours
DIGGER words are meaningless in these circumstances my deepest condolences to you and your family this has been a bad week for noisers may your brother rest in peace and you'll see him again when you pass through the pearly gates 🙏🍀

Guys let me say that my being here on the Noise has always given me a great diversion from general day to day life. A finer bunch you'll never meet.
However today in the early hours my wife passed away after a long illness. My best ever friend. My everything. Still in shock but I thought I would share with the people who I've found great comfort to be a part of.
Remember to cherish every day of our lives.
We have no idea when the big man will call our number.
HH🍀
Not been on for a while so just catching up.
so sorry to hear your bad news Stevie there’s no words that would help with the pain. You and your family are In my thoughts and prayers. May her soul rest in peace. God bless mate 🙏🍀

Guys let me say that my being here on the Noise has always given me a great diversion from general day to day life. A finer bunch you'll never meet.
However today in the early hours my wife passed away after a long illness. My best ever friend. My everything. Still in shock but I thought I would share with the people who I've found great comfort to be a part of.
HH🍀
So sorry to hear your news Stevie thinking of you mate.

Last edited:
DIGGER words are meaningless in these circumstances my deepest condolences to you and your family this has been a bad week for noisers may your brother rest in peace and you'll see him again when you pass through the pearly gates 🙏🍀
Thanks Winter and all who sent thier support and good wishes,the funeral was on Tuesday a sad day for all my Brother spent 43years in the army both as a regular and as a quartermaster in the T.A. Was very proud when his comrades from all over Scotland came to pay thier respects and form a guard of honour a memory to carry the family through this sad time and once again thanks for your thoughts

Thanks Winter and all who sent thier support and good wishes,the funeral was on Tuesday a sad day for all my Brother spent 43years in the army both as a regular and as a quartermaster in the T.A. Was very proud when his comrades from all over Scotland came to pay thier respects and form a guard of honour a memory to carry the family through this sad time and once again thanks for your thoughts
I'm glad it went well for you. It is such a sad and difficult time for you all, but you have a lot of wonderful memories to cherish and remember him by. Take care. YNWA 💚

Sounds as if he had a great send off Digger, I hope that gives some strength to you and your family at this sad time

So sorry to here about both your losses,digger was your brother called digger as well,and was he from Hamilton if he is I was at your brothers funeral,
Yes He was there was 3 of us Peter then John and me all called Digger myself and John served in The RHF togeather He was big Digger and I was called young Digger
I assume you were TA like a lot of the lads who attended would have loved to have met you at the time however John/ Digger was buried at the Bent cemetery that morning beleave me we were so proud of all the lads who turned up

HH🍀

Just read this pal....so sorry for your loss... utterly heartbreaking... sending you and your family much love and strength 💚💚

Yes He was there was 3 of us Peter then John and me all called Digger myself and John served in The RHF togeather He was big Digger and I was called young Digger
I assume you were TA like a lot of the lads who attended would have loved to have met you at the time however John/ Digger was buried at the Bent cemetery that morning beleave me we were so proud of all the lads who turned up
No I am the one young John went to seville with, me my son and my nephew who passed away 2 years ago iam the wee guy you patted on the back as at the graveside, when I said hail hail digger, so sorry for your loss he was a fine man

Deepest Condolences

No I am the one young John went to seville with, me my son and my nephew who passed away 2 years ago iam the wee guy you patted on the back as at the graveside, when I said hail hail digger, so sorry for your loss he was a fine man
Thanks mate know who you are now I am glad you were there to support Young John and say fair we’ll to Digger,your comments are well received the next time I Come up will get young John to let you know and once again thanks for being there

Last edited:
Back