Another honest mistake

Geezo that escalated quicker than the Ukraine situation!!!big deep breaths lads,take two steps back from iPads/laptops,,,first one to type anything’s a poof😘

Don't mean to interfere, but I feel that a good friend has been misrepresented.

I am in the fortunate position of having known and corresponded with big T over a number of years and through two Celtic sites.

I have also had the extremely good fortune of having met the big fella in the flesh along with two other regular contributors to the site. I can assure you all (as I'm sure can those other two members) that T is a gentle, intelligent, articulate and extremely polite fellow.

Very pleasant company. Very engaging, but also willing to listen and absorb other points of views and considerations.

I know I've used this analogy on several occasions, but many of the disagreements thst we have on this site that then leave a permanent digital mark, would have floated off into the ether and be forgotten about after 5 minutes if we were all sat in the boozers together.

The written word doesn't allow us to gauge the tone, timber and cadence of the conversation and we certainly can't establish how serious someone may be just be interpreting written remarks.

There's no secret that I am a friend of T and it was no secret that oor Michael was extremely fond of the big man and that they would often have conversations long into the night about a varied and wide range of subjects.

I certainly don't agree with all of T's points of view and perspectives, but in terms of the man himself - I have yet to meet many finer or more generous of their time.
I have never had the pleasure of meeting TET and I think I would love the fella if I ever did. But like most on here my only exposure to him is his posts on the Noise. Maybe it isn't so much us misrepresenting him but rather him misrepresenting himself. I did say several times early on that we should agree to disagree and move on, but alas that never happened.

Sorry for pissing people off as I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me. I genuinely wish TET all the best. But I will apologise in advance to him that I will still have to use still photos of the Superbru tables as evidence of the scores & places of each player.

Last edited:
I have never had the pleasure of meeting TET and I think I would love the fella if I ever did. But like most on here my only exposure to him is his posts on the Noise. Maybe it isn't so much us misrepresenting him but rather him misrepresenting himself. I did say several times early on that we should agree to disagree and move on, but alas that never happened.

Sorry for pissing people off as I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me. I genuinely wish TET all the best. But I will apologise in advance to him that I will still have to use still photos of the Superbru tables as evidence the scores & places of each player.
You know, Bridie - I'm pretty cagey on making predictions, but I'm gonna back myself here and state that I'm sure that more than most of the lads and lasses on here would be extremely impressed on meeting the big fella in person.

Sometimes wires get crossed in translation and you and I both know that we're often out of the loop when the Glesgae troop get rolling. It's not our fault that we're civilised folk and that it's difficult to go 'native', but communicating in this fashion can often present issues due to the lack of other social cues we look for in our real-life day-to-day interactions.

Anyway........don't even know why I'm bothering with you Tims, seeing as I'm a fully-fledged arabihun Knight of Columba now

You know, Bridie - I'm pretty cagey on making predictions, but I'm gonna back myself here and state that I'm sure that more than most of the lads and lasses on here would be extremely impressed on meeting the big fella in person.

Sometimes wires get crossed in translation and you and I both know that we're often out of the loop when the Glesgae troop get rolling. It's not our fault that we're civilised folk and that it's difficult to go 'native', but communicating in this fashion can often present issues due to the lack of other social cues we look for in our real-life day-to-day interactions.

Anyway........don't even know why I'm bothering with you Tims, seeing as I'm a fully-fledged arabihun Knight of Columba now
arabihun Knight of Columba"

An Irish Arab Tim.

Sorry for pissing people off as I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me. I genuinely wish TET all the best. But I will apologise in advance to him that I will still have to use still photos of the Superbru tables as evidence the scores & places of each player.
I dont have anything

Sorry for pissing people off as I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me. I genuinely wish TET all the best. But I will apologise in advance to him that I will still have to use still photos of the Superbru tables as evidence of the scores & places of each player.
one of people i love on this site in you bridie

always have always will

your still photos are great artworks

i have never intended to piss you off. i do that without even trying.

same with john no.

dont even have a problem with people who like to post their life all over the noise. its free and open to all imo

But if you decide launch clandestine or even overt attack on me, i might just start pressing buttons

:p

Peace to you bridie

I have never had a beef with you. Maybe subconsciousy the score midweek has made me contentious. dunno

but incase you were not aware I have all the time on world for you. even when you think i dont.

aye well make sure you put the right one's up and not the ones showing me in the bottom half of the table ,,,,do that and we'll all believe you ,,,,:oops:

I believe if he wasnt brought down he taps that in
Penalty all day long the keeper deliberately brought the player down, The ref has no excuse for not taking action,back in the day before subs if this happened the ref would ask the captain who he was sending off,that could be my memory but I’m sure it happened anyway if a player stops a goalscoreing chance being the last man by fouling he is sent off it just depends on the ref and we all know what that means

Back