Another honest mistake

Well, it looks like myself, and most other very foolish people on here, owe Madhun and Robertson a very massive apology for doubting their integrity over the last couple of days. That bastion of unbiasedness and impartiality, the Daily Record (which really should be renamed the Daily Rhebel, according to Follow Follow), have managed to dig out some ex-referees corrected my weekend's mistakes.

So apparently Madhun made a fantastic spot when awarding sevco a penalty yesterday because despite initial appearances that Morelos initiated the pushing, pulling and grappling, he was in fact the person being fouled and this denied a goalscoring opportunity (assuming he was as tall as he is round).

Also, poor Ramsay should never have been red carded as it wasn't even a foul (I'm assuming they are speaking about the "challenge" that ended Rogic's match rather than the earlier assault on Maeda). In fact, the ex-MIB stated "You cannot tell a player how hard he can challenge for a ball" which is a new spin on how refs have been told to interpret the laws of the game in recent years.

So I whole-heartedly and unreservedly apologise to the Masons in Black who I suggested may have made serious errors on Saturday and Sunday. And I probably to say sorry to Beaton and Walsh as well for any derogatory comments I may have made about their refereeing as Keech Jackass will no doubt have managed to find a Buckfast-sozzled ex-ref in his local ludge who 100% agrees with every one of their staunch and loyal decisions!

Well, it looks like myself, and most other very foolish people on here, owe Madhun and Robertson a very massive apology for doubting their integrity over the last couple of days. That bastion of unbiasedness and impartiality, the Daily Record (which really should be renamed the Daily Rhebel, according to Follow Follow), have managed to dig out some ex-referees corrected my weekend's mistakes.

So apparently Madhun made a fantastic spot when awarding sevco a penalty yesterday because despite initial appearances that Morelos initiated the pushing, pulling and grappling, he was in fact the person being fouled and this denied a goalscoring opportunity (assuming he was as tall as he is round).

Also, poor Ramsay should never have been red carded as it wasn't even a foul (I'm assuming they are speaking about the "challenge" that ended Rogic's match rather than the earlier assault on Maeda). In fact, the ex-MIB stated "You cannot tell a player how hard he can challenge for a ball" which is a new spin on how refs have been told to interpret the laws of the game in recent years.

So I whole-heartedly and unreservedly apologise to the Masons in Black who I suggested may have made serious errors on Saturday and Sunday. And I probably to say sorry to Beaton and Walsh as well for any derogatory comments I may have made about their refereeing as Keech Jackass will no doubt have managed to find a Buckfast-sozzled ex-ref in his local ludge who 100% agrees with every one of their staunch and loyal decisions!
It looks like Niall J is already on the case. The podcast he is referring to is the source being trumpeted by the DR and Football Scotland (which is just the DR poorly rebadged as a fanzine website).

That's embarrassing from a player and referee point of view
The SPFL officials are a joke
The fix is well in, to stop us winning the league
Hope big GG fills the net tomorrow
COYBIG
Bet your bottom dollar the first Ross County player that slips trips in the box penalty for sure the Lanarkshire referees Association will have been told make sure Ross C.get everything by orders of brethren at the S F A

COYBIG
And yet all the headlines and noise generated about yesterday's game is that the hundits, Old Firm FC's manager and fans are unhappy with the referee's biased performance against them as usual (yes, Walsh really has a poor track record for giving decisions against them!!!!!).

Much of the purple-faced ranting is because they finally got a player correctly sent off for a high dangerous studs up challenge "which was never a red" as his foot bounced off the TOP of the ball before scything face on into the Motherwell's player's shin (surely the very definition of a high tackle???). And yet later on a Motherwell player did a (nowhere near) "identical" challenge as he slid in from the side and took the ball and then man.

So the very same media experts who have been lecturing us for weeks about how great it is to see overly physical challenges which were outlawed years ago when they have resulted in several Celtic players being injured have now done an about turn and are raging because a sevco player gets knocked over in a challenge which lacked the brutalness and intent-to-injure nastiness of a Ryan Jack "tackle".

Last edited:
And yet all the headlines and noise generated about yesterday's game is that the hundits, Old Firm FC's manager and fans are unhappy with the referee's biased performance against them as usual (yes, Walsh really has a poor track tecord for giving decisions against them!!!!!).

Much of the purple-faced ranting is because they finally got a plsyer correctly sent off for a high dangerous studs up challenge "which was never a red" as his foot bounced off the TOP of the ball before scything face on into the Motherwell's player's shin (surely the very definition of a high tackle???). And yet later on a Motherwell player did a (nowhere nesr) "identical" challenge as he slid in from the side and took the ball and then man.

So the very same media experts who have been lecturing us for weeks about how great it is to see overly physical challenges which were outlawed years ago when they have resulted in several Celtic players being injured have now done an about turn and are raging because a sevco player gets knocked over in a challenge which lacked the brutalness and intent-to-injure nastiness of a Ryan Jack "tackle".
We are never going to get fairness or reasonable protection of our players from officialdom so why not fight fire with fire? I'd love to see Celtic sign an absolute animal whose sole purpose is to come on and retaliate with extreme violence against any of the many who deliberately try to injure our players. Wouldn't have to happen too many times before the penny would drop among opposition players.

COYBIG
How ally can say I think he just catches him when he CLEARLY doesn't and not a cunt pulled him on it fuckin shameless

Last edited:
We are never going to get fairness or reasonable protection of our players from officialdom so why not fight fire with fire? I'd love to see Celtic sign an absolute animal whose sole purpose is to come on and retaliate with extreme violence against any of the many who deliberately try to injure our players. Wouldn't have to happen too many times before the penny would drop among opposition players.
Roy Keane is free :(

Members online

Latest posts

Back