Transfer Rumours

Could not agree more,as most of You know I support Swindon Town who average a crowed of between 8000 to 10000 plus ,the average for league 2 is 3/4 thousand yet if a team has a decent player they temp players away with better pay even teams in the same league look at Forrest Green league leaders at present yet thier average support is less than 2 thousand but have some of best players in the league they also appear to attract players no problem.?? So where’s the money coming from? I know Swindon pay thier players a reasonable wage yet I know players have moved to other teams just for more money and this is the bottom league in the EFL , if a team from his league go up to league 1 thier wages are raised and if the come back down at the end of the season the players stil look for league 1 wages,it’s not the team they want to play for agents want as much as he can get for a just an above average player and there in lies the problem the agents are pushing wages for up player/s for thier benefit and don’t care about the club’s situation, the clubs themselves are just as guilty by waving the carrot under the noses of players even if they cannot afford the wages at the end of the day it’s a about money football And it’s destroying football from top to bottom

Last edited:
Seems like a player who constantly looks for the killer pass ..Adds height to our midfield and nice balance being left footed.Love his attitude regarding money not being his god..Surely McCarthy ,Soro will do the decent thing and find themselves new clubs ..This window has been brill so far , too much to ask Jota and CCV to sign on longterm ? :)

Probably getting ahead of myself here ...but given Big Ange likes to throw a new signing in at the deep end ....I wouldn't be surprised to see O' Riley replace big Tam on hunskelping duty while he is away with the Oz national team.
i would never think i'm anything other than a supporter, but i trust my own eyes and don't let others form my opinion on a footballer

the bhoy o'riley has a wand of a foot,
from the small excerpts i've seen, he's cultured
i don't get overly fussed by youtube, you have to consider the opposition etc

We know league 1 aint too bad, but its the finishes that struck me, they are passes into the net from distance.

now you know he might not get the space he got etc in a better standard, but the one thing i see, if he does get space, he'll carefully find the corner of the net given a chance
when its placed in the bottom corners etc, no goalkeeper gets near it

this bhoy will be a starter next season if his all round game is near his finishing

i would never think i'm anything other than a supporter, but i trust my own eyes and don't let others form my opinion on a footballer

the bhoy o'riley has a wand of a foot,
from the small excerpts i've seen, he's cultured
i don't get overly fussed by youtube, you have to consider the opposition etc

We know league 1 aint too bad, but its the finishes that struck me, they are passes into the net from distance.

now you know he might not get the space he got etc in a better standard, but the one thing i see, if he does get space, he'll carefully find the corner of the net given a chance
when its placed in the bottom corners etc, no goalkeeper gets near it

this bhoy will be a starter next season if his all round game is near his finishing
Looking forward to seeing him in a Celtic Jersey and can't disagree with your observations. Hopefully we might just see him contributing alot more this season as well. But yeah looks another steal. 👍

Following Jorge Jesus' exit as head coach, Benfica now want Jota to return to them from Celtic this summer and are optimistic of persuading the 22-year-old winger to extend his stay despite the Glasgow club having a £6m option to buy at the end of his season-long loan.

It looks like it will be up to Jota if he wants to stay.....Although there is the option to buy at the end of the season.....If Jota isn't happy here......then I dont think we will be offering him a contract.....:(

The above info is on the BBC .....linking the info with the DR.....might be a lot of pish....hope so

Members online

Back