Transfer Rumours

They're national gaffer has already said he will only call up home-based players for these games mate any euro players are being left alone so we will be fine
I read that home based players are for the Uzbekistan game only, that's why Maeda and Hatate are in the squad and Kyogo isn't. He's picking his strongest squad for the WC qualifiers which will include Kyogo and probably the other 2 as they were in the last squad for WC qualifiers in November.

I read that home based players are for the Uzbekistan game only, that's why Maeda and Hatate are in the squad and Kyogo isn't. He's picking his strongest squad for the WC qualifiers which will include Kyogo and probably the other 2 as they were in the last squad for WC qualifiers in November.
But as I said above surley Any players wid need to isolate before playing so will it be worth it??

Light at the end of the tunnel

They could potentially be without the 3 Nigerian internationals at the AFCON as well as Roofe and Morelos. We will be without Kyogo and Rogic, and should we sign Maeda and Hatate potentially them as well. Carter-Vickers, if selected for USA, could also be unavailable.

But as I said above surley Any players wid need to isolate before playing so will it be worth it??
Worth it for the players if selected? Of course, all players want to play for their country, especially if they have a chance of playing at a World Cup.
So far players have not had to isolate on return from international duty, can't see that happening now. It'll be a negative test on arrival and they're good to go, especially if they are fully vaxed

Worth it for the players if selected? Of course, all players want to play for their country, especially if they have a chance of playing at a World Cup.
So far players have not had to isolate on return from international duty, can't see that happening now. It'll be a negative test on arrival and they're good to go, especially if they are fully vaxed
If I was a professional footballer, there is fucking no way I would play international football.
(1)International Football is shite
(2)Fuck playing for the SFA

No I meant worth it to the Japanese gaffer if they have to isolate but if wit ur saying is rite about one negative then its not an issue but no doubt they wid isolate coming back

I think I read it is because Japan has set rigid entry standards because of Covid so only National players have been selected (bubble). The squad has not yet been chosen for January games yet. Not 100% though
Would have no idea virgo, but would be confident enough to claim that the rearranged fixture would have been set up to potentially hamper us in any way possible still, in the knowledge of making any new players potentially ineligible and adding kyogo and Rogic to the list, it is corrupt Scottish football we are up against afterall.

The next problem on the transfer front will be when sevco swaps Patterson for Mbappe and Neymar.
In my humble opinion, the boy is the best player on their books, yet can't get a game because, well, it's "Penalty to Rangers" and TavPen can't be dropped
It's good for us, as I think young Patterson will be another KT and star in the EPL
The system they play at IPox, doesn't suit him as he defends firstly and is good on the overlap (it's an old expression, and the young ones can Google it)
Oh well, ZFG as I believe we will catch and pass them in January. beat them at Paradise and the Camp Zoo
This transfer window should be a good one for us
In regards to the zombies, well, they'll just lick the window as usual

In my humble opinion, the boy is the best player on their books, yet can't get a game because, well, it's "Penalty to Rangers" and TavPen can't be dropped
It's good for us, as I think young Patterson will be another KT and star in the EPL
The system they play at IPox, doesn't suit him as he defends firstly and is good on the overlap (it's an old expression, and the young ones can Google it)
Oh well, ZFG as I believe we will catch and pass them in January. beat them at Paradise and the Camp Zoo
This transfer window should be a good one for us
In regards to the zombies, well, they'll just lick the window as usual
On his game id say Kents their best player and the wee mutt up fronts seems to be scoring again.They'll target Starfelt when we play them and i reckon the mutt up front for them will rough him up a bit.
Agree about Patterson plenty of potential there but Tierney for me is a one off .

On his game id say Kents their best player and the wee mutt up fronts seems to be scoring again.They'll target Starfelt when we play them and i reckon the mutt up front for them will rough him up a bit.
Agree about Patterson plenty of potential there but Tierney for me is a one off .
Still way to much football to be played before the scum game Tony.
Still refuse to look at the scum as it remains upon what we do still that counts for me anyway still.
Still got no concurns about the scum as we still are by far a better football team.
As we seen last night that counts for nothing as we still need to find better ways to win games against such shit, especially as we haven't got the luxury of being awarded pens when needed

I agree, Kent on his day, is their best player, but if you've seen one step over, you've seen them all
The doughboy up front is a liability, he's a headcase, and I'd have someone start to wind him up in the tunnel :whistle:
KT is an exceptional player, but for me, young Patterson, could be their KT, given the opportunity
Just my opinion, I've got my coaching, and scouting head on, under my Celtic tammy
And not meaning to call you Tammy 😁
It's beginning to look a lot like...

HH

See since the Japanese league has finished (so the players can get a few weeks' rest and they don't celebrate Christmas anyway), is there anything to stop us doing deals for these three players, get them visas, get them training, register them on the 1st January and play at least one of them against the zombies on the 2nd?

If Kyogo and/or Jota is still out, we might need Maeda on the field.

Am I being naive?
Probably if St Mirren’s infection rate duzny clear up they’ll be allowed a loaner…😉

I agree, Kent on his day, is their best player, but if you've seen one step over, you've seen them all
The doughboy up front is a liability, he's a headcase, and I'd have someone start to wind him up in the tunnel :whistle:
KT is an exceptional player, but for me, young Patterson, could be their KT, given the opportunity
Just my opinion, I've got my coaching, and scouting head on, under my Celtic tammy
And not meaning to call you Tammy 😁
It's beginning to look a lot like...

HH
Like all wingers( remember them ) Kent the Kant can be a match winner ...but like most wingers they seldom turn in two or three performances on the spin...its a fact. Patterson may well be showing pwomis but he will never be a KT.....unfortunately for him the lad from ipox is a bit of a prick off the field and on occasion the very same on it. Now.. you should know that my opinion counts Dill as I was player manager for St Columbas in the Saturday Church league in Greenock.....we played in a strip designed by myself the old Blackburn rovers strip all be it the top was Green & White and the shorts gold with green white and gold socks....the abuse we got from the sidelines was well worth it. My coaching method was simple ...let's get it right up these feckers. 😁💚🍀👍

Nothing to do with Celtic but Hearts have just signed Aussie right back Nathaniel Atkinson.

Being an Aussie I've seen plenty of him and in my opinion has the ability to go right to the top. Has had hamstring problems in the past, that's the only thing that can hamper his career the way I see it.

Hope that he absolutely kills it against Rangers and all the other teams except Celtic. One to keep an eye on.

Gary I think he also said that if any players transfer away from Japan then they would not be included.

Back