Transfer Rumours

Aye theres money tae be spent, imo we need a CB(2), LB, DCM, AM & STRIKER(2)

CB, Big Jullien, not back yet? Welsh still young & learning the game, Starfelt is improving but can still give yee a heart attack sometimes.

LB, Taylor is decent enough but he's not got any competition for his place in the team Wee Montys alright unfortunately he's not a natural LB

DCM & AM, light on midfielders Soro & McCarthynot good enough imo. So a defensively minded mid who can protect a lead, AM Big Tam is doing a great job at the moment, but he's injury prone especially when he away with Aussie Team, so need an AM with the guile tae unlock, the park the bus formation.

Strikers, we've always been blessed by some quality Striker's. Over the decades so we defo need another body in, Ajeti not the answer, he just looks uninterested.

.Hope Ange can get Jota in permanently & CCV if Tottenham will do a deal.

Mean while over at Ibrokes, wee Jimmy "DOB" Bellend is going TONTO apparently some SCOUSE c nt shat in Brogues.

Aye theres money tae be spent, imo we need a CB(2), LB, DCM, AM & STRIKER(2)

CB, Big Jullien, not back yet? Welsh still young & learning the game, Starfelt is improving but can still give yee a heart attack sometimes.

LB, Taylor is decent enough but he's not got any competition for his place in the team Wee Montys alright unfortunately he's not a natural LB

DCM & AM, light on midfielders Soro & McCarthynot good enough imo. So a defensively minded mid who can protect a lead, AM Big Tam is doing a great job at the moment, but he's injury prone especially when he away with Aussie Team, so need an AM with the guile tae unlock, the park the bus formation.

Strikers, we've always been blessed by some quality Striker's. Over the decades so we defo need another body in, Ajeti not the answer, he just looks uninterested.

.Hope Ange can get Jota in permanently & CCV if Tottenham will do a deal.

Mean while over at Ibrokes, wee Jimmy "DOB" Bellend is going TONTO apparently some SCOUSE c nt shat in Brogues.
I'm a bit hard of thinking today. Could you interpret that last part for me.... the huns bit?

It wont do any harm either Cairnsybhoy to our bank balance..
This could be one of our biggest earners ever,we only need to look at
the revenue Nakamoura generated in his time at Parkhead
the Bhoy profile probably paid his own wages..

HH
Exactly as kyogo has shown there's real quality on the cheap over there these 2 maeda and hatate are 23 so while we have them maximise our income but wen it comes to selling these 2 especially if they come here and settle good then we will also make a killing wen it comes to moving them on and it's less risky now kyogo is here to help these guys settle In

See since the Japanese league has finished (so the players can get a few weeks' rest and they don't celebrate Christmas anyway), is there anything to stop us doing deals for these three players, get them visas, get them training, register them on the 1st January and play at least one of them against the zombies on the 2nd?

If Kyogo and/or Jota is still out, we might need Maeda on the field.

Am I being naive?

See since the Japanese league has finished (so the players can get a few weeks' rest and they don't celebrate Christmas anyway), is there anything to stop us doing deals for these three players, get them visas, get them training, register them on the 1st January and play at least one of them against the zombies on the 2nd?

Am I being naive?
am sure the visa office /tranfer office /sfa office and any other office will be closed due to the establishment shitting it

Am I being naive?
No harm Larry in wanting the best options for your team..

HH

I reckon Julia is trying to work her ticket. I'm a bit concerned about Jackie having only played about 5 minutes since he arrived. Beginning to look like another Ajeti.....

Back