Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

I posted a comment about my own experience in the schools.
You had a happy homelife some of the kids I knew did not and it was all in the name of football.
No havin a go mate a said bigotry wasn’t taught at catholic schools??it was learned through bad parenting,,as much as the nuns at “ my “ school were bad bastards….we are on the same page🤷‍♂️

Naw mate!!!catholic schools were introduced due to the influx of Irish catholic immigrants by the church.then the Scottish education act 1918 brought all schools under the one umbrella…..a sound like am a clever cunt don’t a???google is your friend 👍🥴

Yes but surely the non Google reason they were not integrated when they arrived was due the the discrimination they suffered from the native Scottish protestant population??

No havin a go mate a said bigotry wasn’t taught at catholic schools??it was learned through bad parenting,,as much as the nuns at “ my “ school were bad bastards….we are on the same page🤷‍♂️
Yes we are, I also agree that some folkes endured unhappy times at school.
My grandson had a horrific teacher when he was in P3 she blamed him even when other kids were responsible.
My daughter only found out because other parents contacted her about situations that their children had mentioned.
Sad that you also had to endure that.

A little of track her but it helps sometime to mention personal experiences.

Yes but surely the non Google reason they were not integrated when they arrived was due the the discrimination they suffered from the native Scottish protestant population??
Naw…the schools then never taught religious subjects+ holy communions and daily mass,confirmations,,,,ma take on it?

Absolutely no chance steviebhoy ,our board are a shower of liars,been saying every season we’re gonny spend big and it doesn’t materialise!!we spend cash no doubts there ,but we also sell one or two big assets first??they’re gonny settle this big black cloud that’s hung over the club for far too long,,then they’re gonny use emotional blackmail as there reason for not spending a thin dime( to use a great man’s quote)….

With the VAR issues, why can't they let the fans know why decisions were given, like they do in the likes of rugby, and NHL hockey
Here's some 'interactions with players and referees during actual hockey games, funny stuff and imagine the ref telling someone to STFU during an SPFL game, where the crowd gets to hear it

Back