Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Wits the odds on the hunz game at Dundee getting called off??
They won’t fancy going up there after getting a 98 min full throttle game on Sunday??
They’ll be telling the groundskeeper to water the park🤣🤣
It’s pishing doon here. Has been all night. Would not surprise me if Dens got flooded again. I have a feeling the Dees might take a point aff the sevvies if the game is on tomorrow.
This game should have been played at the first available mid week spot. Last Wednesday was when this game should’ve been played. But the sevvies might have picked up injuries or (very unlikely) a red card afore the Glasgow derby.
Another wee favour from the totally unbiased SFA

It’s pishing doon here. Has been all night. Would not surprise me if Dens got flooded again. I have a feeling the Dees might take a point aff the sevvies if the game is on tomorrow.
This game should have been played at the first available mid week spot. Last Wednesday was when this game should’ve been played. But the sevvies might have picked up injuries or (very unlikely) a red card afore the Glasgow derby.
Another wee favour from the totally unbiased SFA
🤷‍♂️😡

A see celtic doing there usual sending a detailed report to the s.f.a..🤣
Never fuckin changes,,wit goods a detailed report gonny do us now??we have been fuckin robbed of four points in two games and fuckin more this season,they blew it oot there arse about the””Lionel messi of sports law””getting hired??lionel fuckin Blair woulda had more impact,,big deal he got brendan a stay of execution 🤷‍♂️and??🤷‍♂️we meant to be impressed way that,,Donald Finlay’s got murderers caught at the scene way the weapon and covered in blood off…how’s about this…let’s be fuckin pro-active!!!!not re-active…useless bunch a snobby private school clowns….

Wits the odds on the hunz game at Dundee getting called off??
They won’t fancy going up there after getting a 98 min full throttle game on Sunday??
They’ll be telling the groundskeeper to water the park🤣🤣
Actually quite slim Esp after Celtic loaned Dundee waterproof coverings 100 % with this game in mind so they have to play 3 games in 7 days brilliant move by Celtic also quite shocking Dundee needed a loan of waterproof coverings fs they're a top flight club

Never fuckin changes,,wit goods a detailed report gonny do us now??we have been fuckin robbed of four points in two games and fuckin more this season,they blew it oot there arse about the””Lionel messi of sports law””getting hired??lionel fuckin Blair woulda had more impact,,big deal he got brendan a stay of execution 🤷‍♂️and??🤷‍♂️we meant to be impressed way that,,Donald Finlay’s got murderers caught at the scene way the weapon and covered in blood off…how’s about this…let’s be fuckin pro-active!!!!not re-active…useless bunch a snobby private school clowns….
Reactive is still an improvement on no action and sitting on their hands, hope Celtic continue to pester the fk out the sfa /spfl blazers make the bassas work for their money

When asked a police spokesman said "Those investigations are closed, the files deleted,eh, erm, they were lost, and anyway, that was last year ,and it's nobody's business, WATP"
If they were punished by closing a stand or something that would probably suit them as they play better when no-one is watching hence covid*title , hit them in the pockets it's the only thing that they understand

I wouldn't hold my breath on that STG especially after that top copper on telly saying the number of hate crime reports during and after the game is people abusing the new law as a protest against it. I'd hazard a guess the same attitude will be taken for the walk
I wouldn’t be do sure m8.
Yes nowadays you’ll get the stupid phase and the cops will be swamped.
But it’s the political will of governments that dictate to cops.
It’s this time next year when the honeymoon period is over that I think we may see some pressure being out on SFA and that lot

You know A.I is an infant when it predicts sevco and PSG winning twice each in 4 years 😅
Would be good for Scottish football 😂😂😂joking haha well let’s hope it’s correct until 2065 …….i would absolutely love to win a European trophy don’t care if it’s even the conference league …Porto still annoys me actually Feyenoord still annoys me too and I wasn’t even born yet

Would be good for Scottish football 😂😂😂joking haha well let’s hope it’s correct until 2065 …….i would absolutely love to win a European trophy don’t care if it’s even the conference league …Porto still annoys me actually Feyenoord still annoys me too and I wasn’t even born yet
Have to wonder how many reincarnations they bigotdome klub will have gone through come the time of this prediction.
Sevco, Tevco and Zomco?

I wouldn’t be do sure m8.
Yes nowadays you’ll get the stupid phase and the cops will be swamped.
But it’s the political will of governments that dictate to cops.
It’s this time next year when the honeymoon period is over that I think we may see some pressure being out on SFA and that lot
I'd like to think you're correct on that mt but I can barely hold my breath for a minute these days never mind a year.
A year in football is a long time , a year in politics? An eternity

Yep!

The time has come to go on the offensive.

That’s why imo, we the Support, all of us collectively, have to keep demanding our custodians take on these corrupt, cheating officials…..I really hope we can agree on this…

A went to catholic primary then secondary school the worst type of bullying wasnt other schools or religions!!it was the nun who was headmistress a fuckin animal mate
Hope she never went where she thought she was going when she pegged it😡anyway it’s not schools or religion that brings up bigots it’s good or bad parenting,,be a decent human be compassionate be honest that’s what I was taught by my parents mate🤷‍♂️life isn’t that complicated…
I have worked in both in NonD and Catholic education, and all beliefs are encouraged to be tolerated.
However a few years back on questioning a young lad as to why he was upset he said he had a very stressful weekend.
This was not because his team got defeated but because Celtic had again won. Families are contributing to the emotional health and wellbeing of their kids by breeding hatred at a young age.
It is not the schools.

Oh I read somewhere Cheekie Chappy blames the schools.
I wonder which one he went to, moreso with his recent silly comment.

I have worked in both in NonD and Catholic education, and all beliefs are encouraged to be tolerated.
However a few years back on questioning a young lad as to why he was upset he said he had a very stressful weekend.
This was not because his team got defeated but because Celtic had again won. Families are contributing to the emotional health and wellbeing of their kids by breeding hatred at a young age.
It is not the schools.

Oh I read somewhere Cheekie Chappy blames the schools.
I wonder which one he went to, moreso with his recent silly comment.

A very dangerous and duplicitous man is the cheeky chappie…

Ibrox away will be the most in demand tickets for next season for our fans guaranteed and same for them wanting tickets at parkhead …..having 2500 Celtic fans at game yesterday would have maybe helped us getting us over the finishing line with 3 points ….having no away fans is shit …the fans that flung missiles yesterday should be banned for life the absolute tossers from ever getting to go to football games again ☘️
Stadium closed for good . That's the only way they will learn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back