Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

I have worked in both in NonD and Catholic education, and all beliefs are encouraged to be tolerated.
However a few years back on questioning a young lad as to why he was upset he said he had a very stressful weekend.
This was not because his team got defeated but because Celtic had again won. Families are contributing to the emotional health and wellbeing of their kids by breeding hatred at a young age.
It is not the schools.

Oh I read somewhere Cheekie Chappy blames the schools.
I wonder which one he went to, moreso with his recent silly comment.
🤷‍♂️is that not what a said🤷‍♂️

Would be good for Scottish football 😂😂😂joking haha well let’s hope it’s correct until 2065 …….i would absolutely love to win a European trophy don’t care if it’s even the conference league …Porto still annoys me actually Feyenoord still annoys me too and I wasn’t even born yet
A what a great time you missed winning every week watching some of the best in Briton cups galore topped by The European Cup aye us old wans were lucky to see it ( just a wind up) enjoy

A what a great time you missed winning every week watching some of the best in Briton cups galore topped by The European Cup aye us old wans were lucky to see it ( just a wind up) enjoy
My proper 2 most memorable moments as Celtic fan was Thom’s goal at ibrox (3 each game) and also the cup final big Pierre header and I’m sure the vhs tape for the final was called on the road again and I think Hugh Keevins was the narrator I think anyway ☘️

Actually quite slim Esp after Celtic loaned Dundee waterproof coverings 100 % with this game in mind so they have to play 3 games in 7 days brilliant move by Celtic also quite shocking Dundee needed a loan of waterproof coverings fs they're a top flight club
Ma dosh is on cancellation!!hunz don’t want it,,just like the last time??also when they were to play Ross county before playing us at Parkhead😉

I think the Deady Bears will want the Dundee to go ahead this week - especially if the pitch is under 2 feet of water. After spending all that money having Jacques Cousteau at Ibrokes training Silva, Cantwell, Goldson, and the rest of them, the proper technique in diving.

Despite a fair bit of optimism on here, I really can't see Dundee taking any points from this match. I hope I am wrong as usual. What we really need is for our Lubo to call Dundee shite and they will win 24-0!

My proper 2 most memorable moments as Celtic fan was Thom’s goal at ibrox (3 each game) and also the cup final big Pierre header and I’m sure the vhs tape for the final was called on the road again and I think Hugh Keevins was the narrator I think anyway ☘️
Big Pierre final... I was working as a Chef for an outside catering company that day and me and my second chef told the boss we were going to the game.... So as a compromise we agreed we'd do the pre match meal and he'd do the half time buffet... So me and my mate after being in the ground since 11am left the North Stand at 2. 45.... Tickets were for the Celtic End and it was qued out... When Pierre nodded the winner (only goal) I was in the turnstiles still trying to get in 10 mins after the kick off... 😱 😱 😱

Did you get to see any of the eclipse yesterday Dill?
No mate, and I wouldn't have gone out of my way to see it, if we did. People driving hundreds of miles to go watch it get...dark...and cold...FFS it's Canada and we're just out of winter. The Incas used to believe that the eclipse meant it was the end of days, now we have people lining up for blocks to buy 3D glasses that will end up being thrown into the landfill next day. I know how the Aztecs and Incas felt though, I too fear for earth when I see people using Tik Tok, and referring to themselves as 'Social Influencers' and 'Disruptive Marketers' (I met one once...once was enough :rolleyes: Besides...Get off my lawn !!! HH

Reactive is still an improvement on no action and sitting on their hands, hope Celtic continue to pester the fk out the sfa /spfl blazers make the bassas work for their money
Reactive would be an improvement if we could get to replay the game mate way the chance of recouping the points lost??but as you know once the games done it’s done!!!

Big Pierre final... I was working as a Chef for an outside catering company that day and me and my second chef told the boss we were going to the game.... So as a compromise we agreed we'd do the pre match meal and he'd do the half time buffet... So me and my mate after being in the ground since 11am left the North Stand at 2. 45.... Tickets were for the Celtic End and it was qued out... When Pierre nodded the winner (only goal) I was in the turnstiles still trying to get in 10 mins after the kick off... 😱 😱 😱
Least you still got to see mr mcstay lift the famous trophy ☘️

I think the Deady Bears will want the Dundee to go ahead this week - especially if the pitch is under 2 feet of water. After spending all that money having Jacques Cousteau at Ibrokes training Silva, Cantwell, Goldson, and the rest of them, the proper technique in diving.

Despite a fair bit of optimism on here, I really can't see Dundee taking any points from this match. I hope I am wrong as usual. What we really need is for our Lubo to call Dundee shite and they will win 24-0!

Dundee are shite...

Once upon a time on the 3rd of may men and women from Edinburgh thought Dundee where shit but a certain KIDD proved them wrong ☘️

Back