Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Obv we would need safety guarantees or as much guarantee that a club can give mate …we have been going to ibrox for over 100 year and it should continue that way …the fannies that cause the bother should be the ones that get banned …I imagine you have never caused bother at a game so why should u miss out on game because some tossers who can’t act the way Normal humans do
Will say it again even tho it will make people look at me with a negative effect but not every fan in that stadium yesterday acted like a tosser (yes most will hate us but that doesn’t make them thugs) the ones that flung missles tho are a disgrace and should be banned but it wasn’t 50 thousand misslies that got flung so we can’t tarnish them all…..
Nets up for a start... A larger gap between the fans... No fans above the other set of fans.. Actual independent stewards and not zombies looking for a free ticket and a high viz jacket... And a better check, particularly of those nearest to the other set of fans, of whats being brought into the stadium.. With threats of arrest for people with bottles knives golf balls etc.. Infact make that arrests... After a few are banged up you'll find the behavior modifys Tommy.

Tommy these incidents are escalating and its only a matter of time before a player coach or fan is seriously injured..

And the reason I lose out in going is because they couldn't stand to see me and circa 7,500 out sing their whole stadium..

Celtic have written to the SFA for clarification over the Rangers Fabio Silva penalty flashpoint – as they are convinced ref John Beaton wasn’t given the full picture.
Hoops chiefs have concerns over the VAR footage sent to the whistler to consider after his initial decision to yellow card the Gers attacker for diving in Sunday’s Ibrox thriller. Celts believe the clip Beaton was shown on the sidelines did not include the moment Alistair Johnston touched the ball before Silva collided with his outstretched leg.
The VAR footage was shown by broadcasters Sky Sports but the slowed down section did not include the initial tackle. Under IFAB rules, a challenge can still be a penalty if the defending player gets the ball first and the officials deem the tackle to be careless, reckless or has excess force.
But the Hoops are adamant Johnston’s attempt to intercept didn’t meet any of those thresholds and are looking for clarity at how the decision was reached. A Celtic spokesperson said: “The club has been in correspondence with the Scottish FA regarding the VAR process throughout the season, and has also played an active part in the SPFL working group which is seeking to work with the Scottish FA to improve standards for all clubs. We have raised our further concerns regarding the VAR process in the match with the Scottish FA and await a response.”

Called it yesterday when I said Beaton wasn't to blame for giving the pen....by constantly showing him the frame after Johnston nicked the ball, var basically planted the decision in his head and made it for him

If you Peddle a lie long enough, it eventually becomes a reality or truth

The only way around this imo is call on the pitch stands unless proven to unconditional doubt with dialogue between the ref and var available for everyone to hear in realtime ...like rugby

Last edited:
Nets up for a start... A larger gap between the fans... No fans above the other set of fans.. Actual independent stewards and not zombies looking for a free ticket and a high viz jacket... And a better check, particularly of those nearest to the other set of fans, of whats being brought into the stadium.. With threats of arrest for people with bottles knives golf balls etc.. Infact make that arrests... After a few are banged up you'll find the behavior modifys Tommy.

Tommy these incidents are escalating and its only a matter of time before a player coach or fan is seriously injured..

And the reason I lose out in going is because they couldn't stand to see me and circa 7,500 out sing their whole stadium..
A do get your points mate ☘️☘️☘️but I’m not going to say much more about the situation 😂😂😂incase a get flung off this site 😂 I just look at things differently mate ….anyway roll on Wednesday for Dundee too fuck them ☘️

With regards to the throwing of missiles by cretinous huns yesterday, it should be noted that Celtic F.C. have a duty of care to their employees which includes players as well as the backroom staff.

If someone ends up seriously injured in one of these incidents, who is at fault? Sevco for not keeping everyone safe in their environment or Celtic for not demanding that Sevco keep everyone safe at the bigotdome?

Where there's blame, there's a claim and one day an issue like this could end up by one club or the other being sued.

I wouldn't fancy trying to get any recompense out of the theatre of the absurd!

I rest my case m'lud.
A get your point shammy a would think in the event of someone getting injured it would be the sfa that you would sue!!!they’re baw they’re game?

Obv we would need safety guarantees or as much guarantee that a club can give mate …we have been going to ibrox for over 100 year and it should continue that way …the fannies the bother should be the ones that get banned …I imagine you have never caused bother at a game so why should u miss out on game because some tossers who can’t act the way Normal humans do
Will say it again even tho it will make people look at me with a negative effect but not every fan in that stadium yesterday acted like a tosser (yes most will hate us but that doesn’t make them thugs) the ones that flung missles tho are a disgrace and should be banned but it wasn’t 50 thousand misslies that got flung so we can’t tarnish them all…
A true story, Tommybhoy: my best mate is the main character in this wee, I think illuminating tale.

It concerns that part of, I guess all of our lives, that shape who we are, and whether or not we live by our principles, or just accept the Status Quo.

We've been mates for something like close to seventy years now; primary school years, ( sadly though, the great divide had us in different schools ), teens, twenties, all the way to our present septuagenarian status. As close as brothers.

We were inseparable: except on a Saturday. You see, he was from the dark side.

We had this routine, we'd meet back at my place after goin' to watch our teams, then maybe go to catch some live music, or just do that stuff that we all did at that age. ( Thank goodness for Ruby Tuesday, or whoever she was ).

This one particular Saturday I sensed he wasn't himself; silent, morose even.
I just let it be, thinking there was something troubling him.

Next day he comes round to my place and tells me his days of goin' to Ibrox were finished. Thought he was at the Hannaker's midden. He was deadly serious.

Obviously we had a blether about what brought on such a life-changing decision?

'Well' he answered, ' you know that stuff you read in the papers about it bein' a minority who give it all that bigoted shit at Ibrox? ... It's a load of crap.' You could drop a net over the place and you'd just about get the numbers right.

In his words...' A club run By bigots, For bigots'

Called it yesterday when I said Beaton wasn't to blame for giving the pen....by constantly showing him the frame after Johnston nicked the ball, var basically planted the decision in his head and made it for him

If you Peddle a lie long enough, it eventually becomes a reality or truth

The only way around this imo is call on the pitch stands unless proven to unconditional doubt with dialogue between the ref and var available for everyone to hear in realtime ...like rugby
\the only way around it is to choose officials not knee deep in fenian blood, The only way around it is having police that actually are not controlled by the lodge, The only way around it actually creates the flat world syndrome. No one can navigate a world with no compass? That's the dynamic they want and our board bought into. None in our board are poor. moneywise. but none can lay in a flat bed. Money men spin an ideal, only they win. They couldn't buy a soul

One of Beaton's more worrying decisions. He has a perfect unimpeded view of Yang clearly taking a head knock. He sees him fall to the ground clutching his head. This is so obviously a classic case of a head knock unlike Silva's hysterical over reaction when there was no contact. And yet Beaton ignored the laws of the game and refused to apply the safety protocols brought in to improve player's safety after long, high publicity campaigns following a number of high profile dementia cases in footballing legends.

All because his sevvies were on a break against a depleted Celtic side. Only after our defence broke it up and regained control of the ball did he then apply the rules and stop play to see if Yang was badly hurt or not. This is endangering the safety of players. Both in the immediate timeframe and in the long term.

Last edited:
Alas only overgrown hedges and shrubs 😂😂
A true story, Tommybhoy: my best mate is the main character in this wee, I think illuminating tale.

It concerns that part of, I guess all of our lives, that shape who we are, and whether or not we live by our principles, or just accept the Status Quo.

We've been mates for something like close to seventy years now; primary school years, ( sadly though, the great divide had us in different schools ), teens, twenties, all the way to our present septuagenarian status. As close as brothers.

We had this routine, we'd meet back at my place after goin' to watch our teams, then maybe go to catch some live music, or just do that stuff that we all did at that age. ( Thank goodness for Ruby Tuesday, or whoever she was ).

Next day he comes round to my place and tells me his days of goin' to Ibrox were finished. Thought he was at the Hannaker's midden. He was deadly serious.

'Well' he answered, ' you know that stuff you read in the papers about it bein' a minority who give it all that bigoted shit at Ibrox? ... It's a load of crap.' You could drop a net over the place and you'd just about get the numbers right.

And that frank is something I have known and experienced first hand since i was a kid.
I’ve witnessed it all my life in every walk of life. Greyskull is a breeding ground and a meeting point for racists and entitled fucking bigots.
Their behaviour over the last few years had shown them up for what they become in a collective sense.
You’ll meet decent people outside of football who just become something else in that place.
I’ve had it all over the years from Tim, tarrier, fenian etc. I just smile and tell them ‘yes and fucking proud of it’
Not so much nowadays as they are more careful with the times a changing.

I’ll qualify that by saying not everyone who goes is of the same ilk. But they are a vile club with a vile support.

The reach of their brethren is far and wide. It’s unseen though and unspoken. From the SFA through to Referees (sticking to football) their mark is their for anybody with a pair of eyes and ears to hear/see. Secrecy is their method.
And for those that doubt it, where else in the UK could you sing racist songs week in week out free from action or criticism. Yet the SFA have NEVER even warned or fined them. Not once where UEFA close sections of stands.
Ask yourself why ?
Cos there’s no appetite behind closed doors in that organisation.

I’ve a sneaking suspicion that the recent legislation may be a parting gift from the SNP to those that didn’t support them. It’s in law now, and while you may not be able to enforce it at Greyskull, I think over time we will start to see a spotlight shine on them and the SFA for their ignorance. Just maybe it’s the start of something

Maybe I shouldn’t have spent that 20 minutes on swallow swallow tonight
Bloods fecking boiling reading through that cesspit 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
One of Beaton's more worrying decisions. He has a perfect unimpeded view of Yang clearly taking a head knock. He sees him fall to the ground clutching his head. This is so obviously a classic case of a head knock unlike Silva's hysterical over reaction when there was no contact. And yet Beaton ignored the laws of the game and refused to spply the safety protocols brought in to improve player's safety after long, high publicity campaigns following a number of high profile dementia cases in footballing legends.

All because his sevvies were on a break against a depleted Celtic side. Only after our defence broke it up and regained control of the ball did he then apply the rules and stop play to see if Yang was badly hurt or not. This is endangering the safety of players. Both in the immediate timeframe and in the long term.

This is typical Beaton m8
It’s not always blatant but it interferes with how games are played
I’m sure I saw a stat 23 fouls to there 10 😂
Was there only 1 team tackling ?
We were coasting at half time but had 3 players booked to their NIL.
Baffling

Last edited:
Seen some high ranking polis on the news berating the number of hate crime related calls during and after the game saying people are misusing the new laws as a protest against it.
Perhaps someone ought to show that polis footage of what folk are complaining about,though he's likely seen it anyway . Is it only a hate crime if its an individual but when it's a stadium it's banter?
That banter led to an empty ½Buckie bottle thrown at our player , just as Griffiths endured the same.
They cannot have it both ways but it's no surprise to me that a high ranking copper felt the need to go on national television and try to downplay this.
Oriley is destined to move on for over £20 million and that banter bottle couldve seriously maimed him , cost him a big money move , cost Celtic a huge pay day and would sevco pay for that?
Unlikely ,I'd think they'd certainly pull footage out of nowhere , find and throw their diehard scum supporter under the bus before they allowed it to impact on them as a klub.

Just oot of interest anybody know how Glasgow's finest are getting on with their investigations into last year's Ibrokes bottle throwing incidents (Joe Hart/Celtic Physio)? Wonder if they'll put the same 'crack team' of detectives on this year's incidents!

I'm guessing if any of us want to know how these investigations pan oot then our great great grandweans can hawd a fucking seance tae let us all know!
When asked a police spokesman said "Those investigations are closed, the files deleted,eh, erm, they were lost, and anyway, that was last year ,and it's nobody's business, WATP"

Last edited:

Frank, thanks for posting that, in my experience, and we're from the same era, is exactly how far from the norm they have gone.Nobody wants to hear the 'Back in my day...' but things have changed for the worse in Scotland when it comes to what used to be the old firm. The players in the Jinky and Willie Henderson days, were friends off the field, and would go for a drink after games, but those days are gone, the bile and vitriol coming from their support nowadays is right from the 1600's. They revel in their hatred of our club, and are allowed to sing and chant and throw missiles with impunity, as long as there's an orange walk through the streets of cities, there will be no changes, as it is at their core. Foreign players coming in, not only buy into their staunch but bring their diving and cheating ways to win at any cost, to the detriment of the game. And don't get me started about the Masons in black and the SFA, the bunnet took them on and brought into the spotlight, what we, as Celtic fans and in some cases of the Catholic faith, knew all along. HH

Last edited:
Has there been a change in security protocols at major events ? When we go to a sporting event, or a concert, we have to empty our pockets and walk through a metal detector type of machine, I remember as a teenager going to games and you had the dicey bunnets asking to see your ticket, and then you'd get searched for booze, what's the situation now at games ?

And the truth will set you free…

They all blame Catholic schools in Scotland.
The biggest division is Orange Walks.
I went to a Catholic school and I was never taught division between other religions.
Yet all you hear at Orange Walks is up to your knees in Fenian blood.
There are Catholic schools in England. I’ve not heard of any division down there.

They all blame Catholic schools in Scotland.
The biggest division is Orange Walks.
I went to a Catholic school and I was never taught division between other religions.
Yet all you hear at Orange Walks is up to your knees in Fenian blood.
There are Catholic schools in England. I’ve not heard of any division down there.
I went to a Non Denominational school and I never witnessed any bigotry either except a few wind ups after football results etc (the school was 90 percent rangers) wouldn’t change my school years except maybe sticking to the books and getting better education….I understand why people think school segregation is a bad idea but I also understand that going to a RC school is important to people so it should be the parents choice of what school they want kids to go too…..I’m not religious I think it divides to many people all over the world ….orange or loyalist walks should be banned or at very least banned from marching in certain areas and walking by any type of church/chapels and schools

A true friendship mate,your a lucky guy..(hannakers midden🤣🤣 no heard that since a was a wean👍

Here's the thing, how many times did Beaton allow our players to be fouled without giving the foul. Countless times did we see challenges, exactly like the one made on Iwata, that won them their chopped off goal. Now because the scum scored from that...it HAD to be looked at and once it was looked at the foul HAD to be given. This should not exonerate the MiBs. They are cheating fucks and Beaton saw the foul and allowed it to play. He had no idea it would result in a goal so close to the incident. Now say, instead of a goal, the huns won a corner from that foul. We are into the next stage of play...and say then, that the huns scored from the corner. That's beatons game plan played to perfection. And that's what he was trying to achieve all match.
It's not always in your face cheating....but when it needs to be, the MiBs are happy to step up....like the Yang incident, or Goldhun falling onto ball when he slipped....or the penalty.

I went to a Non Denominational school and I never witnessed any bigotry either except a few wind ups after football results etc (the school was 90 percent rangers) wouldn’t change my school years except maybe sticking to the books and getting better education….I understand why people think school segregation is a bad idea but I also understand that going to a RC school is important to people so it should be the parents choice of what school they want kids to go too…..I’m not religious I think it divides to many people all over the world ….orange or loyalist walks should be banned or at very least banned from marching in certain areas and walking by any type of church/chapels and schools
A went to catholic primary then secondary school the worst type of bullying wasnt other schools or religions!!it was the nun who was headmistress a fuckin animal mate
Hope she never went where she thought she was going when she pegged it😡anyway it’s not schools or religion that brings up bigots it’s good or bad parenting,,be a decent human be compassionate be honest that’s what I was taught by my parents mate🤷‍♂️life isn’t that complicated…

Members online

Latest posts

Back