Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Here's the thing, how many times did Beaton allow our players to be fouled without giving the foul. Countless times did we see challenges, exactly like the one made on Iwata, that won them their chopped off goal. Now because the scum scored from that...it HAD to be looked at and once it was looked at the foul HAD to be given. This should not exonerate the MiBs. They are cheating fucks and Beaton saw the foul and allowed it to play. He had no idea it would result in a goal so close to the incident. Now say, instead of a goal, the huns won a corner from that foul. We are into the next stage of play...and say then, that the huns scored from the corner. That's beatons game plan played to perfection. And that's what he was trying to achieve all match.
It's not always in your face cheating....but when it needs to be, the MiBs are happy to step up....like the Yang incident, or Goldhun falling onto ball when he slipped....or the penalty.
Mate it just proves to that shower a dicks that run our club that all there bravado bringing in top sports lawyers didn’t make one iota of difference,they just carried on where they left off,now that moustache will be in America for the real love in his life the masters,,and we are left to grump an groan getting fuckin nowhere coz not a cunt gives a fuck…

I went to a Non Denominational school and I never witnessed any bigotry either except a few wind ups after football results etc (the school was 90 percent rangers) wouldn’t change my school years except maybe sticking to the books and getting better education….I understand why people think school segregation is a bad idea but I also understand that going to a RC school is important to people so it should be the parents choice of what school they want kids to go too…..I’m not religious I think it divides to many people all over the world ….orange or loyalist walks should be banned or at very least banned from marching in certain areas and walking by any type of church/chapels and schools
Catholic schools were a response to anti Irish and anti Catholic hatred. The good people of Scotland did not want their children going to school with dirty Fenians.
The Scottish attitude towards Catholics esp Irish Catholics is backward and shameful. The best wee bigoted country in the world….

Last edited:
Catholic schools were a response to anti Irish and anti Catholic hatred. The good people of Scotland did not want their children going to school with dirty Fenians.
The Scottish attitude towards Catholics esp Irish Catholics is backward and shameful. The best wee bigoted country in the world….
Yes definitely was a part but it was also the Catholic Church that wanted it too tho and it wasn’t just Irish catholics that came over to Scotland and I’ve never got this thing when rangers fans say fenians as catholics as very large percentage where Protestants (the cunts need to learn the war in Ireland was never about religion )half of my side have Irish catholic background some with Protestant back ground but tbh none of them I don’t think attend church/chapels etc …be interesting to know how many catholics or Protestants that actually worship and make effort to go on Sundays etc and especially a lot of Protestants that I know where not baptised and many are not religious so are they really Protestants?I also have friends from catholic schools that never go to church/chapel unless it’s a funeral or wedding they are definitely not religious but then sing god bless the pope at Celtic park…alot of people join orange walks not for religious reasons but political reasons (Ulster to remain British etc etc) same as republican marches no one joins cause they are catholic but they do for political reasons (united ireland etc) same with the add on that does get sung occasionally (soon there’ll be no Protestants at all) but then they will sing the add on about Wolfe Tone Or sing grace (both Protestant) or the god bless the pope add on during the soldier song …some folk need to be educated ( I know grace at one point did change to catholic but you get my point)

Last edited:
I went to a Non Denominational school and I never witnessed any bigotry either except a few wind ups after football results etc (the school was 90 percent rangers) wouldn’t change my school years except maybe sticking to the books and getting better education….I understand why people think school segregation is a bad idea but I also understand that going to a RC school is important to people so it should be the parents choice of what school they want kids to go too…..I’m not religious I think it divides to many people all over the world ….orange or loyalist walks should be banned or at very least banned from marching in certain areas and walking by any type of church/chapels and schools
Maybe the hate crime legislation will cover what goes on at orange walks Tommy
There a reason for it, I just don’t think it’s apparent yet
In my day you had 2 choices
Catholic or Protestant
End of
But I was fortunate to have mixed parents so religions never been anything other that a pain in the ass for me.
And your right it only causes problems. In this country though, there’s an element of people use it to divide.

A went to catholic primary then secondary school the worst type of bullying wasnt other schools or religions!!it was the nun who was headmistress a fuckin animal mate
Hope she never went where she thought she was going when she pegged it😡anyway it’s not schools or religion that brings up bigots it’s good or bad parenting,,be a decent human be compassionate be honest that’s what I was taught by my parents mate🤷‍♂️life isn’t that complicated…
I had a nun in charge in primary school too m8
I think Jeff Lynne out of ELO must have had a nun too, he wrote evil woman
My introduction to Catholicism was a bullying, sadistic old cow and it put me off for life

Catholic or Protestant
End of
But I was fortunate to have mixed parents so religions never been anything other that a pain in the ass for me.
And your right it only causes problems. In this country though, there’s an element of people use it to divide.
Yes orange walks use religion as cover but real reason is to support loyalist terrorism the songs and tunes they play are not Protestant church songs but songs in support of the UVF UDA and all the other bullshit (good thing is tho you don’t see as many followers down this was as they did in the past)even tho the town will still be regarded as orange

My introduction to Catholicism was a bullying, sadistic old cow and it put me off for life
Sorry to hear that mate!!they seemed to have carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they wanted,a was dogging school at the age of seven???a was that scared,,old bastard fucked me right in the crown of ma heed way her crucifix for nowt….thing is if a told ma wee maw she woulda booted fuck oot her🤣🤣

Sorry to hear that mate!!they seemed to have carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they wanted,a was dogging school at the age of seven???a was that scared,,old bastard fucked me right in the crown of ma heed way her crucifix for nowt….thing is if a told ma wee maw she woulda booted fuck oot her🤣🤣
She used to come round classes Monday morning asking 6/7/8 year old kids why they weren’t at chapel and give them a bollocking
I think Darth Vader was based on her

My mum was the same. She did not like the nuns either. That’s why me and my sisters were the only ones in our family not to go to Catholic Schools. It caused a wee bit o a fall out between my maw n Gran.

Liverpool has always been strange situation as it was founded by bigoted orangemen but have large Irish following and also large amount of Scottish Celtic fans follow that club and large amount of Scottish rangers hate them (I know tho religion shouldn’t decide what team for you too support) but with loads of rangers fans been orange you would think they would have soft spot for Liverpools heritage ( I understand Liverpool had big Irish influx but they could have folllowed Everton)

Liverpool has always been strange situation as it was founded by bigoted orangemen but have large Irish following and also large amount of Scottish Celtic fans follow that club and large amount of Scottish rangers hate them (I know tho religion shouldn’t decide what team for you too support) but with loads of rangers fans been orange you would think they would have soft spot for Liverpools heritage ( I understand Liverpool had big Irish influx but they could have folllowed Everton)
A lotta Scot’s Tim’s had to go to the Liverpool area for work way back,coz if you didn’t go to the right school up here you were onto plums??kirby being the hotspot i believe 🤷‍♂️…..think the group the Christian’s wrote a song about it

Catholic or Protestant
End of
I wouldn't hold my breath on that STG especially after that top copper on telly saying the number of hate crime reports during and after the game is people abusing the new law as a protest against it. I'd hazard a guess the same attitude will be taken for the walk

Same as friend in the forces same thing religion never a thing until the big match even then we all sat in the same room listening yes it was a long time ago for my own family I was raised a Catholic the wife Church of England the kids Methodist we have great fun when Scotland play England have never judged a person on Coular or Creed but totally understand the bias with the orange walk in support of a foreign king thier aggression against others also agree it’s the way they are brought up John Lennon had it right ( you can look up his songs) however can’t see it changing world peace is a long way off

Here's the thing, how many times did Beaton allow our players to be fouled without giving the foul. Countless times did we see challenges, exactly like the one made on Iwata, that won them their chopped off goal. Now because the scum scored from that...it HAD to be looked at and once it was looked at the foul HAD to be given. This should not exonerate the MiBs. They are cheating fucks and Beaton saw the foul and allowed it to play. He had no idea it would result in a goal so close to the incident. Now say, instead of a goal, the huns won a corner from that foul. We are into the next stage of play...and say then, that the huns scored from the corner. That's beatons game plan played to perfection. And that's what he was trying to achieve all match.
It's not always in your face cheating....but when it needs to be, the MiBs are happy to step up....like the Yang incident, or Goldhun falling onto ball when he slipped....or the penalty.

How right you are.

And some say these corrupt, cheating MIB are not calculated in what they do…

Mate it just proves to that shower a dicks that run our club that all there bravado bringing in top sports lawyers didn’t make one iota of difference,they just carried on where they left off,now that moustache will be in America for the real love in his life the masters,,and we are left to grump an groan getting fuckin nowhere coz not a cunt gives a fuck…

I give a fuck and I’m sure there’s many more the same.

We have to keep collectively battering away at this ma mhan or agree to sit at the back of the bus…..and we’re not for that, are we?…

Members online

Latest posts

Back