Oh how the indignant worm turns regarding Rodgers

Try this for rhetorical pish........

Defending??????????

No defence required, chum.

Maybe an explanation for the unenlightened, but certainly not a case to defend.
You got defensive right away don't no why but you did. Now you can go back to my fi
See what it does? Cause a fight in an empty house. The fkn troll thrives on it.

Im going back to blocking it.
Going back to blocking me???
You really are a fucking liar just proved it again you never blocked me you've never caught a lurker you just can't help yourself
See what it does? Cause a fight in an empty house. The fkn troll thrives on it.

Im going back to blocking it.
How the fuck does a liar like you get on in life??? You didn't block me you just pretend to
It’ll still struggle ?
Fuck me it's the liar you still around forgot all about you

You got defensive right away don't no why but you did. Now you can go back to my fi
You really are a fucking liar just proved it again you never blocked me you've never caught a lurker you just can't help yourself
How the fuck does a liar like you get on in life??? You didn't block me you just pretend to
Right, I'm completely fucking lost now!

I tell you to "hud yir cuddies" and I'm being defensive?

Perhaps that's because I find you offensive (and not in the way American sports describe that word)!

Gie it up, jinxy........go and harsh some huns mellow!

Right, I'm completely fucking lost now!

I tell you to "hud yir cuddies" and I'm being defensive?

Perhaps that's because I find you offensive (and not in the way American sports describe that word)!

Gie it up, jinxy........go and harsh some huns mellow!

Ah gave up the other day when i recieved this, thought it was kryptic code or something.

"If truth be told that few days is a complete blur to me.(we had three days in Dublin)
But if I had a mask for Seville I don't think I would have kept it this long mate that's why I was offering some help I'm nice like that. Just remember my diary is free for a couple of days but my sessions are not "
prehistoric.jpg

Hey if a hadnt had you blocked ya fkn melt a woulda chipped intae this wee shindig long ago.

Someone gave me the heads up on you causing trouble again.

I can prove my thread i have it.

Everyone can see what a nasty little lying trouble maker you are.

Never pleasant always with the exclamation mark for emphasis on shouty drama.

Double question marks for answer me now.

Caps lLock im shouting at you.

Then the poorest english ever.

You got to borstal cause yer a bit thick

Haha ya dafty. Everyone knows ye now

Ah gave up the other day when i recieved this, thought it was kryptic code or something.

"If truth be told that few days is a complete blur to me.(we had three days in Dublin)
But if I had a mask for Seville I don't think I would have kept it this long mate that's why I was offering some help I'm nice like that. Just remember my diary is free for a couple of days but my sessions are not "
View attachment 1684
Jesus Boab, what have I told you about posting chic young's baby pics!

Back