Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

I must admit that due to the Masons in black, and the introduction of VAR, I figured that the Huns would be pretty much onto a win, in almost every game, but I now have to adjust my thinking, as they are pure shite, and their manager and staff, are unable to stop their slide into oblivion
Long may it continue
Lots of 'upsets' this week by the looks of things on the predictor
The Saints and the diets got me 2 whole points
Well done the Saints today
The DeadCo supporters will be in meltdown after today's result in Perth
🎶🎵"Oh when the saints...go marching in..."🎶🎵

Both games are pish to watch
Livi's threadbare carpet is atrocious, but thankfully VAR has had a hand in both games as there's been 'incidents' galore
Livi scored with theirs, Aberdeen got two, but missed one, fannies
Nick Walsh is enjoying being the 'Star of the show' gone to the monitor 3 times...penalties awarded each time
No chance are Aberdeen are going to be allowed to catch the Huns or Hibs for that matter, the 'fix' is in and they don't give a munkys

HH

Well done Nick 66, BridieBhoy and the Carlislereiver, the rest of us were gash with our predictions today
Le spoon de la wid could be in some of our futures this week
Could be a record tie for the spoonies
On a positive note, Liam Scales, looked good especially the second half
He powered in a header which was goalbound but the Livi keeper got a hand to it and push it over the bar
Apart from that...the Junkies FC manager celebrated as if they'd won the World Cup, as the final whistle blew
Shite pitch, shite team, shite manager
Apart from that, Livingston is a shoitehole
HH

Both games are pish to watch
Livi's threadbare carpet is atrocious, but thankfully VAR has had a hand in both games as there's been 'incidents' galore
Livi scored with theirs, Aberdeen got two, but missed one, fannies
Nick Walsh is enjoying being the 'Star of the show' gone to the monitor 3 times...penalties awarded each time
No chance are Aberdeen are going to be allowed to catch the Huns or Hibs for that matter, the 'fix' is in and they don't give a munkys

HH
I never watched the games, but if Walsh went to the VAR monitor 3 times to award penalties, then that must mean he got 3 massive game changing decisions completely wrong. It just highlights his complete and utter incompetence and yet he continues to be inflicted upon us as a supposedly top top referee!

Well done Nick 66, BridieBhoy and the Carlislereiver, the rest of us were gash with our predictions today
Le spoon de la wid could be in some of our futures this week
Could be a record tie for the spoonies
On a positive note, Liam Scales, looked good especially the second half
He powered in a header which was goalbound but the Livi keeper got a hand to it and push it over the bar
Apart from that...the Junkies FC manager celebrated as if they'd won the World Cup, as the final whistle blew
Shite pitch, shite team, shite manager
Apart from that, Livingston is a shoitehole
HH
Im amongst the favourite for that spoon ( must win something this season )
When you consider what he has , D, martindale I mean at the Tony Macaroni and what hes doing, beating a top 6 ( top 4 really) side is an achievement , a big one because it puts them in 4th level on pts but -5 gd (well recoverable).
Hearts...I know, why even type it but mathematically they could jump both if they won at Mordor the mora. 🙄
Will, no it should actually be a decent tussle, we saw hearts and VAR were on their side 100% but if they play, snodgrass, mckay, gordon, halliday,
Henderson, McKay- Steven , alan forest , Liam Boyce are decent players but you feel they are about to sample what we got at tynecastle from VAR.

Those players though if they turn up are capable of giving a decent account of themselves.
Well , against that rotten mob anyway.
Dream rant over 😛

Back