Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Have a look at the leaderboard and guess who is top. Surely not the player from 12,000 miles away
If you look at the leaderboard surely you dont have to guess 😂😂.

Anyhoo well played so far, it proves (for a while) that sometimes you do know what your taking about.

And well done also to Bellshill Bhoy on adding to your spoon collection, one more and we will be calling you Escofier. 🥄🥄🤣

If you look at the leaderboard surely you dont have to guess 😂😂.

Anyhoo well played so far, it proves (for a while) that sometimes you do know what your taking about.

And well done also to Bellshill Bhoy on adding to your spoon collection, one more and we will be calling you Escofier. 🥄🥄🤣
Ah yeah..."Take a look and guess..." ☝️:rolleyes:
Thank you Horatio📯 blower, but that's not how guessing works, still...whatever floats your ⛵🚣‍♂️ and gets you through the week
HH

Anybody know if Kelly is awright?...
I hope he is fine and he will be back soon. I think he got hacked off when a certain thread got frozen - I might be wrong but I got the impression he assumed it was being censored when actually it was because it became part of a polis enquiry. I'm hoping he is having a break like the other members (John no, Hoopy, B4L, Bri, etc) that stopped posting around the same time and they'll all be back once they are good and ready. Green Sprig & Andy/Shadow 2 have been missing for a long time too, so hope they are well.

Last edited:
I hope he is fine and he will be back soon. I think he got hacked off when a certain thread got frozen - I might be wrong but I got the impression he assumed it was being censored when actually it was because it became part of a polis enquiry. I'm hoping he is having a break like the other members (John no, Hoopy, etc) that stopped posting around the same time and they'll all be back once they are good and ready.

If any of them are lurking…..come back ya bams, we miss you…

Members online

Latest posts

Back