Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Eat my dust Suckers Yelliw bunnet ya bams
Well done Tartan Tim.

HH 😂

Aye, been oot celebrating,, was out watching Hoops match & was planning on going home aboutn5ish, but after Livi 4min goal knew it wus gonnie be a special day, plus Mrs at her Sister tae Tuesday. So took the opportunity for a wee aw day session, the yellow bunnet is the perfec end tae a wonderful day 🥳

Congratulations to Asilverufc who pipped Shammy to the yellow bunnet. Jinky wins the widden spoon.

Sorry, but I am having an absolute nightmare posting on here the last couple of days (since I updated my Android phone).

It says a got a widden spoon. That's a first and handy as well as I'm making a pot of soup tomorrow. There's nae emoji for a pot of soup ffs! Maybe just post a fotie of Andy Wanker. 😆
I'm gonna make a pot maself tomorrow Shammy...Chicken noodle.
Deady easy ...chopped carrot/onion/leek in small frying pan with spoonful of rapeseed oil sweat for 5mins...pinch of salt & pepper.
Throw into pot of boiling water with half a packet of noodles.
Cook two slices of chicken breast 25 mins in oven..cut up into small cubes when ready and add to pot along with a chicken stock cube and bay leaf ....cook on high for 20 mins then low for 40 mins. ...stir with a wooden spoon .Sit and rest for 5 min. Easy 9 out of 10 👍

Deady easy ...chopped carrot/onion/leek in small frying pan with spoonful of rapeseed oil sweat for 5mins...pinch of salt & pepper.
Cook two slices of chicken breast 25 mins in oven..cut up into small cubes when ready and add to pot along with a chicken stock cube and bay leaf ....cook on high for 20 mins then low for 40 mins. ...stir with a wooden spoon .Sit and rest for 5 min. Easy 9 out of 10 👍
My maw gave me something in a wee yellow spice tub a while ago called aromat which you add into savoury stuff and it works wonders in my chicken and rice soup. I tell you get a tub and you'll never look back

I'm just doing a ham and lentil as I already have a ham hough.

I used to make chicken noodle but I haven't for a while now but I usually use chicken thighs for stock, tastier when still on the bone.

Cheers Mag7 think I'll bookmark that for laters, shirley I'll have better joy with the soup making than this seasons predictors

Roast some chicken and then shred it. Put it in a casserole and add a tin of Campbell’s condensed soup and a cupful mayonnaise and a teaspoon of curry powder and splash of lemon juice. Sprinkle top with grated cheese and bread crumbs. ( you can also add some garlic, broccoli or chopped ham or something else) guaranteed to be the creamiest chicken stew ever.

Roast some chicken and then shred it. Put it in a casserole and add a tin of Campbell’s condensed soup and a cupful mayonnaise and a teaspoon of curry powder and splash of lemon juice. Sprinkle top with grated cheese and bread crumbs. ( you can also add some garlic, broccoli or chopped ham or something else) guaranteed to be the creamiest chicken stew ever.
Ach ye had me there Fis til you gone and ruined it with curry powder haha 🥵

Members online

Latest posts

Back