Disgraceful Sectarianism Scenes Live from Ibrox

you ever noticed wibble is a follow follow favourite?

The weird wee pictures with words are also a favourite.

You would fit in well on that blog

they preach anti catholic hatred and claim they are victims of bigotry
triggered-2.png

you an Dingwall have lot in common dont you think?
You and Ivan, the educationally-challenged brother, of Sergei the Meerkat would appear to have more in common on the basis of that sentence structure.

Aye dingwall

you blame the schools dont you?
Don't know where you went to school but it would appear you missed out on some fundamental learning. I, on the other hand attended a Catholic primary and grammar school.
Nice to see you've added another fantasy character to the list of all the people you think I am. Can only remember John James from the others but I'm sure you have them all cut out and pinned to your psycho wall.

031220_Charles-Sobhraj-LEAD_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7CjfFfdHMFIgXMptDZqPdVA.jpg

Don't know where you went to school but it would appear you missed out on some fundamental learning. I, on the other hand attended a Catholic primary and grammar school.
Nice to see you've added another fantasy character to the list of all the people you think I am. Can only remember John James from the others but I'm sure you have them all cut out and pinned to your psycho wall.

031220_Charles-Sobhraj-LEAD_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7CjfFfdHMFIgXMptDZqPdVA.jpg
Aye

Your defence of being a sociopathic FF ritualist in every detail is remarkable.

I think your a hun promotions man working for msm

the fact you have multiple id changes on this site also adds to your Walter Mitty thought patterns

And despite agreeing you are the full definition of a sociopath with hatred running throw your veins, you project that im a psycho

hahahaha

you ever notice im a psycho to everybody who actually exhibits sociopathic traits

Hahahahaha

your sickness is incurable and like cancer you think your the cure.

I think your a hun promotions man working for msm
Sent here by the evil Dick Dastardly to foil your divinely-inspired plans.
You've got it all wrong; I work for Bill Gates. That's why I wasn't on here for a while because I was too busy putting microchips into covid vaccines.

Sent here by the evil Dick Dastardly to foil your divinely-inspired plans.
You've got it all wrong; I work for Bill Gates. That's why I wasn't on here for a while because I was too busy putting microchips into covid vaccines.
God bless you

Oh yes they can. The Huns always get away
as a celtic fan of 7 decades i can well remember when hampden was divided at cup finals with 135 thousand fans and split 50/50 between both sets of fans as many of our older fans can testify. When the old chestnut about minority of fans being responsible for sectarian singing is rolled out it always made me have a wry smile. invariably when derrys walls was sung from the rangers end , at the end of the song the chant of f**ck the pope was sung in unison by every man woman and child jack of them .
so i dont buy all this guff about its a small number who besmirch their so called good reputation ,its in their dna to be as offensive as possible and they will never change

as a celtic fan of 7 decades i can well remember when hampden was divided at cup finals with 135 thousand fans and split 50/50 between both sets of fans as many of our older fans can testify. When the old chestnut about minority of fans being responsible for sectarian singing is rolled out it always made me have a wry smile. invariably when derrys walls was sung from the rangers end , at the end of the song the chant of f**ck the pope was sung in unison by every man woman and child jack of them .
so i dont buy all this guff about its a small number who besmirch their so called good reputation ,its in their dna to be as offensive as possible and they will never change
Totally agree. They don't know how to celebrate. Their idea of celebrating is rubbing their culture in everyone's face, especially those they have a blind hatred of ie Catholics and Irish. It's why they kick up a stink when they aren't allowed to march past Catholic churches.
What's the point if they can't go past a church spouting their bile.
The Scottish government should make them pay the cost of policing the marches. The orange order have previously said they could do their marches if they had to pay the £300,000 policing bill.
So a very easy way to stop the marches without banning them.

My best mate was a fan of the now defunct team from down Govan way. When I say " was" I don't mean to suggest he's no longer with us. He is, and he's still my best mate. But way back in the sixties we had many a chinwag regarding the anti- Catholic chanting from the Ibrox hordes.
Whenever anyone even tried to suggest the bile was from a minority he would shut them down immediately. He was of the opinion that if someone dropped a net from above the stadium, they would just about capture the correct numbers .
For clarity, he gave up attending games because he felt guilty, even if it was just by association.

Members online

Latest posts

Back