Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

He waited till he had no choice to play the Midfield of Soro and Turnbull and Griffiths and Eddy IMO.
He Should’ve been Sacked after The Dross County game
If memory serves me John Barnes was oot the door after the Cup defeat and he wasn’t 16 points behind the Scum.
Canny see any defence Vigo he’s got to go
And soon.

HH 🍀
The reason this was a must win in January is all down to Lennon so don’t get blinded by today, he led us to this humiliation.

After a great start and but for a couple of outstanding save by Mcgregor we reverted to the slow ponderous build up that sees teams well dug in as we pass the ball about in front of them. Couldn't understand him taking Turnbull off? One telling thing i noticed was NL sitting down with 2 mins to go, disappointing that.

If it wasn't for the sending off we wouldn't have lost, and probably won. The substitutions made when Bitton had his brainfart finished us off, the midfield died when Soro & Turnbull went off and they were comfortable once Griffiths went off and left Eddy alone up front.
They won with 0 shots on target, sums our season up.
Season over due to complacency and arrogance from the top of the club down, massive changes now required but will those who make the decisions have the balls to do it.

Sooner Eddy is sold the happier I will be. Another day where he could not break a tro
He playd better than usual today, but he still let us down, any top striker (includin Griff) wud hav put away at least 1 of Eddies number of early chances.
Top player in there, but more like a man down this season playing for Celtic.
Can't see why NFL sticks with him, unless hes been told2 by pistol for shop window, like he was Nthcam early season!

Sums up our season that we somehow managed to lose that game. But we have failed to deliver when we need it most and they looked like they were there for the taking which makes it worse.

Season is over now and what's worrying is how the wider fanbase will react when it comes to renewing season tickets, the Covid situation shows little sign of improving this season and I think a lot of people will think twice about shelling out for 21 / 22 now.

Still it's been a great decade of success including a treble treble that will be hard to equal. Remember the all the good times, I am convinced this season will turn out to be a blip. Keep the faith!

Surely after the sending off we could have played one up front, sub Christie (who did fuck all) for Rogic but keep the same shape?
Taking off Turnbull for Moi and taking off Soro was just fucking daft.
As for Duffy hes just an absolute fucking bomb scare!

On a brighter note we totally dominated them for an hour, most of the team played really, really well until Bitton's brain fart.

Sums up our season that we somehow managed to lose that game. But we have failed to deliver when we need it most and they looked like they were there for the taking which makes it worse.

Season is over now and what's worrying is how the wider fanbase will react when it comes to renewing season tickets, the Covid situation shows little sign of improving this season and I think a lot of people will think twice about shelling out for 21 / 22 now.

Still it's been a great decade of success including a treble treble that will be hard to equal. Remember the all the good times, I am convinced this season will turn out to be a blip. Keep the faith!

Social distancing should be easy enough at Celtic Park. At least they won't need to dig out their "club like no other banner". How many fans bought a season ticket for matches they knew they couldn't attend on the hope of maybe being there to see us lift 10IAR.

Its maybe as far back as Seville since I was proud of a defeated Celtic. They gave everything but the huns had the luck ( Nah not luck their keeper had a blinder ). Niro ?? - It looks like a goal to me if he doesn't take tubby out and he may not have realised he was the last man. Thought Madden was a good ref today apart from tubby's early stamp on Frimpong. In my heart I believe the league is now gone and that we should sell a few in the January window, get a decent LEFT SIDED centre back ( is Motherwell's Gallagher left sided ? ) and bleed in more youth occasionally. I know there will be rage and disappointment among the fans today but I thought we played them off the park and it just was not our day 😭😭😭🍀🍀
P.S. Now we know how they felt after the league cup final

Back Fucking Stick again!!!!

Tactical geniuses still haven't fathomed out the equation yet?

Put some cunt on the posts at corners!!!!

Fuckin seek at that...........same shite, different decade

I'm away to get even more pished now........happy New Year, God Bless, fuck the huns, mon the Hoops, let's take these cunts and make this the greatest comeback since Lazarus.

And I'd imagine with no proper replacements. Ajeti was brought in for Eddie but covid prevented us selling. Duffy will probably be ajers replacement or Welsh will be promoted and we have turnbull in for christie....we arent going to sign anyone.

Only makes sense to invest in new signings in this window if we're gonnae replace the manager now mate, the league is gone so it would be better to start the rebuilding job as soon as......but knowing how our board operates they'll likely end up choosing to stumble on to the end of the season as is then bring in some 3rd rate manager who Lawell can work like a sock puppet.

So what?

We just plough through the malaise and hope to win a Scottish cup so that Neil Francis Lennon can have a swansong....
I hope that Lenny will do the decent thing now ....

Resign before they go to Dubia, or will Desmond pull a rabbit out of the hat and appoint whomever he has being thinking about

I

Back