Today Is Our Day Friends In Celtic, So Do As The Boss Says And Have Some Fun.

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
There are people who will tell me not to be this confident. That ship has sailed. I’m confident for good reasons. We have the best team. We have the best manager. We’re playing at home. We have a stupendous home record against the teams from Ibrox, and especially this version. Our manager has led us through 16 of these games. He has lost one. They are coming to our house angry and afraid.

Source

Continue reading...

Throughout the darkest decade in our history there were very few rays of sunshine to bask in. The only thing that gave us even the slightest bit of hope, was that (every now and then) we'd rock up at their middin and do them.

Throughout the entirety of that period, the thing that really stuck in my craw was the arrogance and the gloating. Even on those occasions when we did turn them over, they still got the stogies out and reminded us of their financially-doped dominance.

I'm perhaps not as confident as you are, James. We are fragile and relatively easy to score against. We still have to be at 90%+ to make sure that we win and we also need a minimum of two goals to ensure we don't lose.

I still have reservations about Buck, but I'll be riverdancing all night long if he gets it right today

Members online

Latest posts

Back