Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

Same old fucking story......dominant in possession but once again we fail to capitalise on it by being criminally wasteful with our chances then we fucking blow it with yet another moment of colossal stupidity at the back.

Bitton killed the 10 stone dead with his fucking nonsense and the writing was on the wall after that.

I'll say one thing though......I'm very critical of Ajer but I thought he looked solid today, shame his CB partner fucking ruined all his hard work.

Gutted is no the word!

It’s been a period of utter dominance that had to end sometime
I’m grateful for what I’ve witnessed
It’s a pathetic way to end it though
Time to focus our energies on getting ready for next season and possibly bringing on the best out of the youths waiting to come through
A cleanup from top to bottom behind the scenes and the best manager we can get
Ditch a couple of high earning players for a top class manager

New Year Resolution ( 12 ? ) :

1. Must stop thinking that The Celtic Board are tossers !
2. Must stop complaining about Lawwell's bonuses !
3. Must stop expecting our manager to be held accountable for poor results !
4. Must stop hoping that we play our best players every week !
5. Must stop expecting Financial Fair Play to be introduced in the Scottish game !
6. Must stop expecting a bankrupt entity to go bankrupt each week !
7. Must stop expecting us to BUILD for the future !
8. Must stop complaining about season ticket prices and just give Lawwell a blank cheque each year !
9. Must stop now ...losing the will to live !

HH

Time for change we played well the day finally sussed them out? Or they just sat back waiting for the inevitable Celtic mistake at the back,Celtic done the honourable thing with Neil he done what he could for us ,so he should resign now get a new man in give him two windows to get his own men in,thanks for the memories Neil but it's time for change this season is gone,time to build for the next one,we have to get it right

It’s been a period of utter dominance that had to end sometime
I’m grateful for what I’ve witnessed
It’s a pathetic way to end it though
Time to focus our energies on getting ready for next season and possibly bringing on the best out of the youths waiting to come through
A cleanup from top to bottom behind the scenes and the best manager we can get
Ditch a couple of high earning players for a top class manager
As long as Lawell is there you’re in cloud cuckoo land with the top to bottom cleanup.

Back