Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

Looking down Geordieland we didn't just dodge a bullet we dodged a ballistic missile, as one of the fans who wanted Mr. Howe, thank fuck we didn't get him we would never have seen the four Japanese Bhoys who are going to fire us to another Treble. Good things come to those who wait and by fuck did we wait and in the end, we got Ange the best thing to happen to us for a long time, can only see good times while he's in charge. In Ange We Trust HH

I know one or 2 of you are a bit Mutt N Jeff😉, but what about the spoon burners last night singing USA USA and waving the flag of the States about. I take it they ain't to happy with our Japanese bhoys. Did that come across on TV?? 🤔

I don't think anyone in Scotland could have lived with Celtic in that first half last night, it was excellent.
Turnbull definitely has a fight for his place, Hatate looks quality. CV and especially Starfelt were at their best also.
Left the game feeling that things are really starting to come together now.
Hibs with USA flags went right over my head at the time, piss poor effort.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed that last night, good to be back to a almost full house.

Hibs look as they have a wee bit more about them than of late, and once they get up to speed with their managers plans they will be capable of taking pts of anyone.

On to Celtic, one lapse of concentration just before we scored and that was all hibs seen of Joe Hart in the first half.

We are not the finished article by any stretch of the imagination, but some of the play first half was a delight, second half we could probably done with a CDM like Bitton on.

The new bhoys look the part eh 😍, when they get up to speed and gel with those around them we will be a force thats for sure.

Most of the team get pass marks, Taylor struggled early on, but as the game went on he became more composed. The 2CBs dominated and JJ looked assured on the right with him and Abada linking up well.

Hatate looks from high up in the stands similar to Kyogo in appearance, but plays more like McGregor with a better turning style and seems to see a pass quicker.

And if any team are stupid enough to play high against us Maedas pace will destroy them.

All in all a good night for the hoops.

When you think we started last night without Kyogo, Jota, Julien, Bitton, Turnbull, Scales and of course McCarthy 😉, then we have a squad for the up and coming battles, Ange will earn his corn thats for sure.

Bring on the Alloa.

Back