Celtic v Dundee, Wed 28th Feb, 7.45pm

I see the SMSM (led by the Daily Rangers no doubt) have already started a campaign to get Idah retrospectively red carded after last night's handbags. The ref saw it and dealt with it so it should not be that SHOULD be the end of the matter. or at least it is whenever some thug has gotten away with a booking for scything down/elbowing/head-butting a Celtic player!

No mention of the Dundee player being awarded the foul and not being punished for hauling, kicking and tripping Idah and then kneeing his violently in the ribs as he was on his way down, so causing Idah to stand up for himself seeing as the officials refused to do it!

Meanwhile the same laptop loyal lickspittles spent years inventing excuses of Morelos's dozens of assaults.
That Dundee player knew exactly what he was doing with that sly knee to the ribs and got the reaction he was looking for.We need 11 players on the park so i hope Rodgers has had a word because these refs are looking for any excuse.If they want to moan about Idah then what about Owen Beck?He was lucky to stay on the park.

That Dundee player knew exactly what he was doing with that sly knee to the ribs and got the reaction he was looking for.We need 11 players on the park so i hope Rodgers has had a word because these refs are looking for any excuse.If they want to moan about Idah then what about Owen Beck?He was lucky to stay on the park.
On the subject of Owen Beck , I have still to see what or how he improves the team at present.
Yang tore him a new one for 75 minutes before being replaced by Palma, who duly scored quickly soon after.
Liverpool have been selling duds to Scotland for a while now thankfully the scum are the ones who have been ripped off, Kent, Davies etc.
Leaves me concerned slightly about Caimohn Kelleher , and the circus surrounding it , I say slightly as I don't believe it will ever happen.
We should be keeping tabs on Livakovic at Fenerbahce, see if he's happy there, I'd not be surprised if he wasn't given the number of players leaving the country is akin to those leaving or wanting to leave Saudi.

On the subject of Owen Beck , I have still to see what or how he improves the team at present.
Yang tore him a new one for 75 minutes before being replaced by Palma, who duly scored quickly soon after.
Liverpool have been selling duds to Scotland for a while now thankfully the scum are the ones who have been ripped off, Kent, Davies etc.
Leaves me concerned slightly about Caimohn Kelleher , and the circus surrounding it , I say slightly as I don't believe it will ever happen.
We should be keeping tabs on Livakovic at Fenerbahce, see if he's happy there, I'd not be surprised if he wasn't given the number of players leaving the country is akin to those leaving or wanting to leave Saudi.
Watched Kelleher in the Carabao cup final against Chelsea and he had a great game.

Scales has to learn not to let the ball bounce as he doesn’t have the body strength to shrug off opponents like CCV does…
One of the first rules as a defender, don't let the ball bounce, 'up and win' was how many of us were taught as kids, when the ball is allowed to bounce and the forward is closing in, he has the advantage of momentum, and that should be practiced during training, big Liam has done well this season, but this is one area he needs to work on HH

I see the SMSM (led by the Daily Rangers no doubt) have already started a campaign to get Idah retrospectively red carded after last night's handbags. The ref saw it and dealt with it so it should not be that SHOULD be the end of the matter. or at least it is whenever some thug has gotten away with a booking for scything down/elbowing/head-butting a Celtic player!

No mention of the Dundee player being awarded the foul and not being punished for hauling, kicking and tripping Idah and then kneeing his violently in the ribs as he was on his way down, so causing Idah to stand up for himself seeing as the officials refused to do it!

Meanwhile the same laptop loyal lickspittles spent years inventing excuses of Morelos's dozens of assaults.
The Dee player not only pushed Idah but stuck the knee into him as he pushed, that's what got Idah hot under the collar, then to not book the Dundee player was a joke, but the big man has got to know that if he does that against the Huns, he'll walk for sure...suck it up biog man, and get back at them by scoring, easy peasy HH

100%, I was raging when I saw the replay, and realised that only Idah got booked but it's Scotland and there's an agenda to be followed by the MIBs, so I think Brendan will have a word on that score and the big man will continue to do what he was brought in for, hit the net in the hoops HH

I've watched the goals umpteen times now and I'll never get bored of seeing them just like I never get bored when I watch our 6-2 mauling of the huns.

It's fair to say that Dundee gave us the room but the players utilised the space perfectly.

There was an air about the bhoys last night, a gallusness that's been missing for so long. The amount of crosses into the box being converted to goals was beautiful to watch. This is playing the Celtic way.

No one was more delighted at CCV getting a goal than big Cam himself. New players that were being labelled duds stepped up to the plate big time. Idah showed grit and determination when getting roughed up so I hope the rest understand that the cluggers who have no skill or talent will be out to maim them instead and they'll have to be brave. The Embra huns and their big cousins will be ready to do the only damage they can and that's to make the game as physical as possible.

Whatever spurred the bhoys on last night needs to be bottled and ingested before every game from here on so that we remain CHAMPIONS. 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Watched Kelleher in the Carabao cup final against Chelsea and he had a great game.
I heard about his performance though didn't see it. There are EPL clubs and others who would love to have him as well, Liverpool, considering they rinsed sevco of something around £12 million ( I think ) for Kent and Davies won't let him go for less than £20 million I'd bet.
That rules us out and a bidding war, kelleher had to be bought last season when he was frustrated at lack of game time, now with Alisson injured I believe he is no1 there until Alisson returns.
We have been here many many times with Celtic leaking nonsense about targets we'd never target at their prices.
We'll be looking in Europe or championship , anywhere but Liverpool ( and Greece 🙄)

I think the figure to sign Idah after the loan is gonna be considerably more than the 3 mil banded about. The better he plays the price goes up.
He's also contracted for a few years yet at Norwich and they could possibly be playing epl next sesson.
He could always play the wantaway card " im an Irish International ya bass not 3rd choice striker" .
Guaranteed there will be others interested and £3million will be 6 at least if he continues like he's started.
That he supports Celtic is a small step in our favour and he won't be leaving Norwich for a bigger club than Celtic that's a certainty.

One of the first rules as a defender, don't let the ball bounce, 'up and win' was how many of us were taught as kids, when the ball is allowed to bounce and the forward is closing in, he has the advantage of momentum, and that should be practiced during training, big Liam has done well this season, but this is one area he needs to work on HH
Big scales needs to get to the gym…take a leaf out ccv’s book,he’s not the tallest but he knows how to deal with high balls and rough strikers just pushes his chest into them there fucked🤷‍♂️

Aye, still recovering from last night, was totally fucked. Bad idea not taking the car, ended up going for a few pints or eight. The game its self was tremendous goals galore, unfortunately for us 6 were at the wrong end, but young Kelly's was a the best of the lot.

10 games left win them all & we're Champions again, simples.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

FUCK THE PEEPUL🖕

Kelleher was phenomenal in the Carabao Cup Final. He will have a queue of EPL teams desperate to pay a LOT more than we can afford if Liverpool decide he can leave.

Beck struggled badly last night, and should have been sent off early. But overall he has been quite impressive so far. I wouldn't write him off on the back of one humiliation - we got battered earlier this season by Madrid by a 6 goal margin, so it can happen against superior teams.

3 days time and we go again. Hopefully we put together a 90 minute performance and not the 45 we have been recently.
CCV, Idah, Yang should all start and I would rest Matt O'Riley who looks spent. Dundee a decent team to watch this season so should be a good game. Would pair Nawrocki with CCV but no doubt BR will play Scales.

Hart
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
Bernardo Iwata McGregor
Yang Idah Maeda
Subs Bain Scales Ralston O'Riley Kelly Palma Kyogo Oh Kuhn

At some point soon we are going to give someone a hiding. Wednesday could be that game.
some predictions mate well done…..Bernardo/ oriley same same…look forward to your prediction for Sunday😏nae pressure then!!!

Becks is a decent player, you just need to look at what's happening at his parent club.

A squad ravished by injuries to key players across the team, Defence, Midfield & Forwards, a squad & more on the treatment table.

Big Virgil must have though he came out the Anfield Tunnel in tae the Youth Squad he did, six 17 to 20yr olds in the starting line up some making the 1st team debuts.

Against a team fighting for a return to the EPL at the top EFL Championship & tear them apart.
The three goals all scored by 18yr olds.

Which brings me to my point why the fuck are our young players, not coming through like this, whys Vata not getting a chance or mibbie injured. But we should be bringing our own, through more often,

Kelleher was phenomenal in the Carabao Cup Final. He will have a queue of EPL teams desperate to pay a LOT more than we can afford if Liverpool decide he can leave.

Beck struggled badly last night, and should have been sent off early. But overall he has been quite impressive so far. I wouldn't write him off on the back of one humiliation - we got battered earlier this season by Madrid by a 6 goal margin, so it can happen against superior teams.
Aye that's true, I'm just saying I personally haven't seen anything from Beck that's better than what we have, though perhaps you have , just I haven't

Big scales needs to get to the gym…take a leaf out ccv’s book,he’s not the tallest but he knows how to deal with high balls and rough strikers just pushes his chest into them there fucked🤷‍♂️
He can take a leaf out of CCVs book but his body shape is never going to look like CCV ever get you though he gets rolled too easily sometimes and it's his first season as a regular so I'll give him slack on that for now but he's not the only one who could do with bulking up we've a few players who could do with it

Back