Celtic v Dundee, Wed 28th Feb, 7.45pm

Not read back but was delighted with our performance. Great to see.
I’ve been watching for a very long time and certainly don’t remember winning 6 0 at half time
Thought Kang was excellent but would highlight AJ who I’ve been critical of lately. Thought he was very good and much more like himself.
Let’s keep it going against the minis
HH

The View fae 403...

Wit a viewing that was last night... We had Celtic players playing like Celtic should be playing...

First half in particular... The one and two touch football.. Passing into space for players to move into and the closing down of opposition players made me think I'd been in a never ending nightmare of late and had finally woken up... That is what we want to see Brendan top class stuff... However we did still have a few problems at the back at times but I dont want to be nit picking... But Yea a massive step in the right direction imho...

Anyhoo stand outs for me O'Riely Idah Yang Calmac Greg and Tommo...

Motm Jane Lewis..... Good girl... Well done hen..

Yang anaw 😂

Memories of another great day in our history O Hampden in the Sun the Celtic 7 and the Rangers 1 sorry but it was the first thing that jumped into my old Hied all the goals last night were proper Goals and a pleasure to see, hope this is a return to form and continues to the end of the season

I’ve been watching for a very long time and certainly don’t remember winning 6 0 at half time
Thought Kang was excellent but would highlight AJ who I’ve been critical of lately. Thought he was very good and much more like himself.
HH
Very good point, Limcbhoy. I thought both fullbacks were very good. We had a return to form from a good number of the Bhoys. A joy to watch.

HH
Yangs got the potential to be a top player for us!Never gave Beck a minutes peace last night was great to watch.

Yangs got the potential to be a top player for us!Never gave Beck a minutes peace last night was great to watch.
I’m sorry, I keep getting that bhoys name wrong.
I blame Sandman. If it’s not Ying it’s Yang if it’s not Kang it’s King.
So with apologies I will say he was great last night and if you remember I gave him an honourable exemption when I was ripping into our collective wingers a few weeks ago.
So keep up the good work Yang Hyun-jun
HH

Big Charley has just made me fill out form to get moved seats next season and to get our seats next to each other 😂so you will be listening to my shite next season during the game 😂😂😂and there’s no singing of the old brigade or Sean south 😂😂😂
You're going to regret that Lhad, I might not post as much on here as you but the live show is constant trash talk! :LOL: 🍀.

I see the SMSM (led by the Daily Rangers no doubt) have already started a campaign to get Idah retrospectively red carded after last night's handbags. The ref saw it and dealt with it so it should not be that SHOULD be the end of the matter. or at least it is whenever some thug has gotten away with a booking for scything down/elbowing/head-butting a Celtic player!

No mention of the Dundee player being awarded the foul and not being punished for hauling, kicking and tripping Idah and then kneeing his violently in the ribs as he was on his way down, so causing Idah to stand up for himself seeing as the officials refused to do it!

Meanwhile the same laptop loyal lickspittles spent years inventing excuses of Morelos's dozens of assaults.

I see the SMSM (led by the Daily Rangers no doubt) have already started a campaign to get Idah retrospectively red carded after last night's handbags. The ref saw it and dealt with it so it should not be that SHOULD be the end of the matter. or at least it is whenever some thug has gotten away with a booking for scything down/elbowing/head-butting a Celtic player!

No mention of the Dundee player being awarded the foul and not being punished for hauling, kicking and tripping Idah and then kneeing his violently in the ribs as he was on his way down, so causing Idah to stand up for himself seeing as the officials refused to do it!

Meanwhile the same laptop loyal lickspittles spent years inventing excuses of Morelos's dozens of assaults.
Shows you how scared of him they are.

Looks like Daizen is growing his hair
That’ll help with directing the ball goalwards
Well done Bhoys
Onto Sunday and the Embra Huns
HH
Is this his baw-hair or his stubble on his napper?
Either way if it helps with his balance at critical moments like the Motherwell game I'm all for it.
I agree with something Peter Grant said of Daizen , he's missing one perhaps 2 main attributes that would see him be a great player instead of a very good player. Those 2 attributes I'd say are his first touch and his lunging at balls that require but a touch to make it a goal.
Peter pointer said that at the last moment when an opportunity presents itself he seems to lunge at it rather than just keep his cool and slot it away.
Hopefully this is something that Rodgers and team can work on with him as the raw talent and ability is there, but like that sitter v Motherwell he somehow missed an open goal was down to his mandatory last gasp lunge which isn't required.
I'm not criticising him , especially after that tremendous turn, shoot and goal right into the far posts inside netting , a peach.
Perhaps it is just his raw speed which is unreal to see in the flesh he's like a train on legs, how he makes up ground on players others wouldn't even attempt, as its outwith their running speed is a joy to witness.
That raw speed could be hindering him at the critical moment , something I'd never considered and it could be nothing to do with it at all for all I know.
What I'm certain of is that at 26 years old it's not something that cannot be worked on in training, Rodgers ( and his staff) have turned a few good players into great players for us in the SPFL , likes of Ajer , Boyata , Roberts, he rejuvenated Sinclair when it seemed like his career was fizzling out, Benkovic wasn't too shabby either.
Hopefully he can get some boots with built in thrusters ( to slow him down as he approaches the ball at 100kph per second. .

Last edited:
For our overseas comrades and anyone on the noise who does not remember Jim White once of BBC Scotland and so called non affiliated, neutral,sports commentator enjoying a wee evening in Ulster with the man who cried racist to all Celtic fans when he made his debut at Celtic Park,

View attachment 25216

Jim White ( orange bastard) and Mark Walters (they threw a banana at me orange bastard) celebrating at an orangefest in N.I

Whites excuses are even worse.

Too little too late Jim and we couldn't give af , had you sussed as a hun from the first moment you defaced my telly by appearing on it with your ugly mush .

Now THAT was Celtic. Confidence, swagger, effortlessly fluid football. Ball to feet control. Net-bulging finishing. And a winger who played like, well, a winger.

Another huge hurdle awaits come Sunday. Bring it on.
Yes a winger who will keep width, take on a man and go to the byline and get a ball across the goals - can't understand why we play wingers on the wrong wing - Khnun for example clearly prefers his left so no wonder he can't cross from the right.

Back