WTF

I'm not trying to justify anything. Nobody could justify trying to burn a family out of their home. I am saying that I wouldn't put it past Lawwell to self-orchestrate something that would generate sympathy where there was only contempt and provide a budget for remodelling and 3 new cars. Wonder if he had gap insurance on them.
I was saying that 'I ' couldnt justify it not you 26+ but I think it very far fetched that hed orchestrate that himself as I dont think he cares what others think of him any way, hes also well minted and hardly needs insurance dosh

What a load of shite ,put the whiskey doon ya fuckin rocket
Fuck you I'm sober :ROFLMAO:
Lawwell will forever be a villain in my eyes and I don't believe it was a Celtic fan who carried out the arson. Wouldn't put it past him but there are reports of similar incidents at the homes of businessmen in the same area so who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Fuck you I'm sober :ROFLMAO:
Lawwell will forever be a villain in my eyes and I don't believe it was a Celtic fan who carried out the arson. Wouldn't put it past him but there are reports of similar incidents at the homes of businessmen in the same area so who knows what's going on behind the scenes.
Thats fair enough ,youre entitled to your guess on what happened but theres no way the guy would put his family at risk

The problem with this is that although probably done by a member of the klan, I'm sure it will be blamed by the media as being done by a disgruntled celtic supporter, just more deflection after the house party at James tav(penalty) 's House. Seems that theDR was slow in taking down a video it posted. HH
Have just seen the post concerning the Edinburgh tory councillor who claims that while being a an old firm final he heard celtic fans talking about stabbing protestants, seeing as the last old firm finals were about 20 years ago this is obviously a lie the club needs to take this arsehole to court for defamation. And as this was printed by the Scotsman newspaper the need taken to court as well. We must take action against this blatant deflection from the real story here the thugs from ibrokes HH
The problem with this is that although probably done by a member of the klan, I'm sure it will be blamed by the media as being done by a disgruntled celtic supporter, just more deflection after the house party at James tav(penalty) 's House. Seems that theDR was slow in taking down a video it posted. HH

Have just seen the post concerning the Edinburgh tory councillor who claims that while being a an old firm final he heard celtic fans talking about stabbing protestants, seeing as the last old firm finals were about 20 years ago this is obviously a lie the club needs to take this arsehole to court for defamation. And as this was printed by the Scotsman newspaper the need taken to court as well. We must take action against this blatant deflection from the real story here the thugs from ibrokes HH
Seen that posted on kds , seems getting a lie out first becomes the truth the fact they went to a tory twat kinda screams lying cnt

see other rags have went as far back as 40 yrs to highlight the mark walters incident

the narrative has begun ,rather than highlight scotlands shame the press are going for the both sides of the coin argument

Wonder if they will show the abuse of Scott Sinclair by a racist sevvie on the Mark Walters show.
I watched Scotland's Game EP1 I play for money, on BBC Scotland. They showed a clip of Deidco players singing, "Fuck the Pope and Vatican" and the "The Billy Boys" too. Mark Walters was one of them.
I have no time for players who take the sevvie Ā£ then try to lecture people about racism. You take the sevvie Ā£ then you got fuck all to say to me about anything.

Seen that posted on kds , seems getting a lie out first becomes the truth the fact they went to a tory twat kinda screams lying cnt

see other rags have went as far back as 40 yrs to highlight the mark walters incident

the narrative has begun ,rather than highlight scotlands shame the press are going for the both sides of the coin argument
Guys a prick its just more of BUT THEY DONE THIS AND THAT BULLSHITšŸ¤¬

Wonder if they will show the abuse of Scott Sinclair by a racist sevvie on the Mark Walters show.
I watched Scotland's Game EP1 I play for money, on BBC Scotland. They showed a clip of Deidco players singing, "Fuck the Pope and Vatican" and the "The Billy Boys" too. Mark Walters was one of them.
I have no time for players who take the sevvie Ā£ then try to lecture people about racism. You take the sevvie Ā£ then you got fuck all to say to me about anything.
Mind Walters was in the pic wae Jim white at the sash bash wearing the band gear

Back