WTF

The spelling is gonna be wrong but it another step on the ulsernizeation βŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚of Scotland it’s ,deflection ,deflection sorry youse❌ are a fuvkin❌ disgrace and blowin Peter liewell❌ up sorry dizny❌ wash way me anyway. This is my thoughts no one else’s in case people think I’m huvin a go them❌ πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« must try harder ,,,,:unsure: ya thick knt ,,,,,,,these are everyone elses thoughts ,,,,,:oops: but not mine

The spelling is gonna be wrong but it another step on the ulsernizeation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚of Scotland it’s ,deflection ,deflection sorry youse are a fuvkin disgrace and blowin Peter liewell up sorry dizny wash way me anyway. This is my thoughts no one else’s in case people think I’m huvin a go them πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Well it seems some are trying their best to turn us intae Ulster simply because they don't like the direction of travel in Scotland.

People can keep an open mind on this and think whit they want but count me out of the 'could've been a disgruntled Celtic fan' narrative because Celtic fans criticising, disliking, being angry at Lawell on social media is a fucking million miles away from trying to burn his hoose doon with him and his family inside ffs!

Like I said if this is fitbaw related then there's only ONE supporter base with previous for this sort of shit and it ain't Celtic's.

Last edited:
Well it seems some are trying their best to turn us intae Ulster simply because they don't like the direction of travel in Scotland.

People can keep an open mind on this and think whit they want but count me out of the 'could've been a disgruntled Celtic fan' narrative because Celtic fans criticising, disliking, being angry at Lawell on social media is a fucking million miles away from trying to burn his hoose doon with him and his family inside ffs!

Like I said if this is fitbaw related then there's only ONE supporter base with previous for this sort of shit and it ain't Celtic's.
They used Saturday's little shindig to prove that they couldn't be touched, and they weren't so this could be a further attempt at them proving they have the upper hand. βœ‹

They used Saturday's little shindig to prove that they couldn't be touched, and they weren't so this could be a further attempt at them proving they have the upper hand. βœ‹

(Well part of the upper hand anyway Shammy :LOL:(y))

I honestly think it's some deranged hun's response to the shit that has been flying their way since Saturday's rampage Shammy.

They're apoplectic with rage that their sense of 'supremacy and entitlement' has been challenged and that most of Scotland, it's politicians and some in the MSM are now calling them out without equivocation for their violent racist bigoted shite!

They are so used to their apologists in the media lining up to defend them and dig them out of this sort of shit but for once that hasn't happened and this is how one of them has responded.

Incredibly one of the few people who has came out in defence of them in the media is one of our own directors πŸ‘‡

(Well part of the upper hand anyway Shammy :LOL:(y))

I honestly think it's some deranged hun's response to the shit that has been flying their way since Saturday's rampage Shammy.

They're apoplectic with rage that their sense of 'supremacy and entitlement' has been challenged and that most of Scotland, it's politicians and some in the MSM are now calling them out without equivocation for their violent racist bigoted shite!

They are so used to their apologists in the media lining up to defend them and dig them out of this sort of shit but for once that hasn't happened and this is how one of them has responded.

Incredibly one of the few people who has came out in defence of them in the media is one of our own directors πŸ‘‡

Saw that earlier, Andy. Raging!

or there's been a semblance of calm over yonder and if they cause trouble they'll get their arse booted or worse

over here they get free rein to do as they see fit

Back