Victory to the resistance

I have no idea when this current conflict will end. The Israelis seem hell bent on a massive over reaction and murderous campaign to kill as many Palestinians as they can get away with till their 120 or so hostages have been returned. So far its 30,000 Palestinian men women and children dead.
How many of these are Hamas are probably very few. But at least 12,000 are children.
When this, if this, conflict settles, after the land grab by Israel has what it wants.
I, for one, will be proud of The Green Brigades stance and support for the minority and innocents.
I will not be proud of the Board that banned them, ever.

Last edited:
I doubt very much that Netanyahu and the Israeli government act in total isolation. The backing and financial support they get from certain western powers is there for all to see.

Vested political interest and no doubt corporate greed is all over this deplorable violation of human rights in my view.

There’s more than the strategic value of Israel to the west at play here. The innocent will continue to die and the genocide will be condoned under the auspice of the false narrative we are being constantly fed by a compliant media. It’s truly despicable.

In solidarity with the poor suffering and innocent Palestinian People.
The US, their partner in crime.....
They have provided 15 billion dollars in military aid so far......
To fight a country that doesn't even have flour to make bread or running water......
Makes you wonder what 15 nillion could actually do for the poor people that are suffering

Ach well i suppose, American companies will be ball deep in rebuilding Palestine once Israel have decided enough is enough.

I wonder how many times the same US Companies owned by the political class have rebuilt parts of Palestine over the last 50 years

Makes you wonder, here is 15 billion in military hardware to flatten it, we'll recoup that 10 times over at a later date

The US, their partner in crime.....
They have provided 15 billion dollars in military aid so far......
To fight a country that doesn't even have flour to make bread or running water......
Makes you wonder what 15 nillion could actually do for the poor people that are suffering

Ach well i suppose, American companies will be ball deep in rebuilding Palestine once Israel have decided enough is enough.

I wonder how many times the same US Companies owned by the political class have rebuilt parts of Palestine over the last 50 years

Makes you wonder, here is 15 billion in military hardware to flatten it, we'll recoup that 10 times over at a later date

Yep!

Humanitarian and corporate criminals. May they all rot in hell…

I have no idea when this current conflict will end. The Israelis seem hell bent on a massive over reaction and murderous campaign to kill as many Palestinians as they can get away with till their 120 or so hostages have been returned. So far its 30,000 Palestinian men women and children dead.
How many of these are Hamas are probably very few. But at least 12,000 are children.
When this, if this, conflict settles, after the land grab by Israel has what it wants.
I, for one, will be proud of The Green Brigades stance and support for the minority and innocents.
I will not be proud of the Board that banned them, ever.

I fully endorse the Green Brigade in their support for the innocent Palestinian people…..I just wish they would be a bit more smarter in how they do it…

They are backward cunts who butchered innocent civilians at a festival.How anyone could support them i'll never know .
I don't know of anyone who supports Hamas, MartiMac: I also think Israel has every right to protect its people. However, I seriously question whether that is in fact what's behind Israel's genocidal actions.

A very serious, sad, and for sure, worrying situation. Of course, the arms manufacturer's and their friends in influencial places will still, no doubt, sleep easy .

Two state solution? Not if Israel has it's way.

Members online

Latest posts

Back