Victory to the resistance

I don't know how to make myself clearer. October 7th went beyond the pail.

As a result of October 7th the only thing I am interested in, is the release of the women and children hostages.

What happened on October 7th must never happen again. The best way to ensure that in my opinion is to show that it was and continues to be a massive own goal.

Until the women and children hostages are released I have no intention of considering the plight of the Palestinian people.

A people who I previously had great sympathy for.
I could help you with that, how to make yourself clearer I mean.
Condemn Netanyahu for bankrolling Hamas, that's pretty simple is it not?
I'm not talking about your sympathies, lack of, hostages released or anything else.

So I'll ask again 3rd time.
Why are Israel funding Hamas?
They impose a seige and collective punishment on a people who live under the iron fist of Hamas, a terrorist group they are funding , they being Israel.
Isn't it strange that Israel of all people gave Hamas the money and therefore the opportunity to launch such an attack?
An organisation commitedcto wiping out all Jews everywhere and the Jewish state is funding them?

What do you think Netanyahu was trying to achieve when he allowed the IDF to oversee £25 million in cash , suitcases of cash to be allowed into Gaza?
I personally believe that he was trying to achieve exactly what has happened since, I see Netanyahu as a war criminal who financed the disgraceful attack on Oct 7th.
He may not have thought that Hamas had the capability to launch such a strike ( that's two mistakes he's made) I believe to him the hostages are no more than an inconvenience, a hiderance slowing down his plans to flatten Gaza back to the stone age , again.

Why do you think Netanyahu allowed suitcases of US dollars to cross the border intothehands of their sworn enemies?
There might even have been more hostages released had the IDF not gunned them down as they stood naked with a makeshift white flag, " we are hostages " written on in food stuff.

You don't deny that Israel have indeed funded Hamas and allowed them to be funded do you?
So in your opinion, why?

Last edited:
So do yourself a favour and stop fucking posting on this thread mate. We know you aren't going to change your mind. So stop saying you're done with it...then posting again fuck sake. Until the hostages are released....you don't care what happens to the innocent folk of Palastine. We get it.
I say let him post lubo , as the more he posts the more he's showing Israel under Netanyahu for what it is.
Here's a shovel , dig yourself a hole AJ, all are entitled to opinions but usually for a reason , you've totally blanked my question which isn't about hostages or sympathies , why is that? Too close to the bone ?

I thought this was a piss take at first but no its not , watch the video

Fukn Jews, nae offence to ..nah fukin Jews. See if the yanks didn't recieve their yearly bribes from them and palestine decided to do it instead they'd take .000.1 millisecond to take the other side they're both scum , any one got a spare nuke ill get rid of both and we can all live in a better world, as lennono wrote " imagine all the people who couldn't give a fuk - woo-hoo" you may say my posts are bizzare but I just dontgive a fuck what you think part timer who knows who he is .
Is this bizzare enough fur ye martimacaroon?
Fukn naysayers can suck my artificial cock

Fukn Jews, nae offence to ..nah fukin Jews. See if the yanks didn't recieve their yearly bribes from them and palestine decided to do it instead they'd take .000.1 millisecond to take the other side they're both scum , any one got a spare nuke ill get rid of both and we can all live in a better world, as lennono wrote " imagine all the people who couldn't give a fuk - woo-hoo" you may say my posts are bizzare but I just dontgive a fuck what you think part timer who knows who he is .
Is this bizzare enough fur ye martimacaroon?
Fukn naysayers can suck my artificial cock
Fkn charmer eh ?

Alcohol has been taken send it fukin on no niceties tonight and btw we drew away to Aberdeen, end of the world as we know it , except its not , naysayers stay back not in the mood for dour faced fuckers

Was on Twitter or x whatever they fuckin call it noo,seen a media guy slagging sunak for eating a pastie the wrong way??scroll down to next page children,babies,men,woman,boys,girls getting slaughtered in Rafah??😢have we all lost our fucking minds!!!a have three kids two grown up one younger autistic all living safe and well and comfortable and a feel ashamed that I can’t do a fuckin thing to voice my disgust and horror at what’s happening!!and this fucking clown is debating how to eat a fucking paste😡😢people when it comes to voting day remember these bastards then remember these poor humans that are getting slaughtered and vote some obscure party rather than give these fuckwits a nice wee easy gig……

Was on Twitter or x whatever they fuckin call it noo,seen a media guy slagging sunak for eating a pastie the wrong way??scroll down to next page children,babies,men,woman,boys,girls getting slaughtered in Rafah??😢have we all lost our fucking minds!!!a have three kids two grown up one younger autistic all living safe and well and comfortable and a feel ashamed that I can’t do a fuckin thing to voice my disgust and horror at what’s happening!!and this fucking clown is debating how to eat a fucking paste😡😢people when it comes to voting day remember these bastards then remember these poor humans that are getting slaughtered and vote some obscure party rather than give these fuckwits a nice wee easy gig……

The entitled only give a fck about themselves…..fck them all…

Nothing more I can say. If Hamas want to divert attention away from what the Israelis are doing, then October 7th was just the way to do it.

They've got male adult hostages some of whom are IDF that's plenty. Let the women and children go.
You are not only a wee insignificant monster and attention seeking w,,kstain. You would not look out of place with your own kind of scumbags preaching to your zombie audience.

1707908304236.jpeg

The war is now totally out of hand. Somebody needs to 'sort oot' Netanyahu. When he got voted in it was all on promises he would look after the country and people. He was Mr Security. Then, after Hamas got over the border, and did what they did, the world looked at him and thought how did that happen.
Now, Netanyahu is retaliating big style and he wont stop, whatever the cost. In his head he will be thinking. I promised, I never delivered, I failed... And, that is why he will keep going and going till somebody 'sorts him oot'.
Probably the most unstable leader in the world at this time. The consequences, if he fails to stop are devastating. Not only for the poor Palestinian people, but also for total war in the Middle East, and beyond.
Netanyahu will retaliate against any country that attacks Israel. If, and there is a big probability, that several countries start bombing them heavily at the same time. Netanyahu will be even more unstable. I don't think he will go as far as pressing the nuke button. But !!!!!!!

Netanyahu is type of lunatic who would destroy everything. I remember the last time World opinion turned against Israel- they sent fighter bombers to “buzz” the Saudi oilfields. The implication being that if forced to make peace with the Palestinians they would set the Middle East, and possibly the world, on fire.
That mentality still exists in the current Israeli regime.

The war is now totally out of hand. Somebody needs to 'sort oot' Netanyahu. When he got voted in it was all on promises he would look after the country and people. He was Mr Security. Then, after Hamas got over the border, and did what they did, the world looked at him and thought how did that happen.
Now, Netanyahu is retaliating big style and he wont stop, whatever the cost. In his head he will be thinking. I promised, I never delivered, I failed... And, that is why he will keep going and going till somebody 'sorts him oot'.
Probably the most unstable leader in the world at this time. The consequences, if he fails to stop are devastating. Not only for the poor Palestinian people, but also for total war in the Middle East, and beyond.
Netanyahu will retaliate against any country that attacks Israel. If, and there is a big probability, that several countries start bombing them heavily at the same time. Netanyahu will be even more unstable. I don't think he will go as far as pressing the nuke button. But !!!!!!!
Said it at the time mate , the attack by Hamas on Israel was for Netanyahu all his Christmases had come at once.
He funded Hamas for what exactly did he think giving his enemy money aid and munitions would do for Israel?
Give Hamas the opportunity to launch an attack on " israeli soil" which would allow him to retaliate. Yeah I believe that , conspiracy theory maybe but he's a modern day Hitler fk I thought Erdoğan was bad. This guy is a fundamentalist that would kill all of a non Christian demographic.
Hamas want Hesbollah involved so does Netanyahu Hesbollah want Iran involved so does Netanyahu.
Now they are. Iran by proxy but involved.
Both want this to spread , I worry when it might some puppet master in the states strikes in the China Sea whilst NATO destroys Russia, Ukraine and anyone else that wants to say anything about it.
Pray to God I'm just a paranoid Tim. HH

I doubt very much that Netanyahu and the Israeli government act in total isolation. The backing and financial support they get from certain western powers is there for all to see.

Vested political interest and no doubt corporate greed is all over this deplorable violation of human rights in my view.

There’s more than the strategic value of Israel to the west at play here. The innocent will continue to die and the genocide will be condoned under the auspice of the false narrative we are being constantly fed by a compliant media. It’s truly despicable.

In solidarity with the poor suffering and innocent Palestinian People.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back