transfer window

It’s weird how easy a target Starfelt is SB we know he makes mistakes so does every player who currently wears da hoops.
But nope he’s not Celtic Class.
This polish guy looks like he can hit people which should make him a bench warmer oops that’s what our fair minded Mibbs will make him whether his tackles are good or not. Let’s hope him and CCV get back to doing what they are good at shutting up shop.
But answer me this is the supposed new guy gonna solve our European problems in defence.
Me I think we’re not making any big money signings.
I think we’re being shafted by our Board again. To Sell the idea of Brenda
Hope I’m wrong

HH 🍀
I'm hearing the new defender is about 5 million that's a decent sum from a team in Scotland ....don't think we will buy players in the 15 million bracket tbh but hopefully I'm wrong and we do ......my polish mate (massive Celtic fan) said the bhoy is good but it's hard to judge polish league

Was it George Connolly that came out before a kick off at Parkhead doing keepy up ,walked. round the white lines of the park without stopping??
Yes he walked every line on the pitch including going round the centre circle you could see then he was a player pity it turned out they way it did but if he felt he couldn’t carry on fine it’s not for everyone mental health was not a consideration back then hope he got back on his feet

It’s weird how easy a target Starfelt is SB we know he makes mistakes so does every player who currently wears da hoops.
This polish guy looks like he can hit people which should make him a bench warmer oops that’s what our fair minded Mibbs will make him whether his tackles are good or not. Let’s hope him and CCV get back to doing what they are good at shutting up shop.
But answer me this is the supposed new guy gonna solve our European problems in defence.
Hope I’m wrong

HH 🍀
So do I.......hope you're wrong that is, JS67.

The difference between Ange's transfer strategy and BR's couldnt be more stark.
Ange liked to get in early an had his targets pre-window, he got them signed that was it.

I think Brenda likes all the speculation and shenanigans right up till the window closes.
To me if you leave it late you end up paying more.

I prefer, i think we all do, Ange's style.
I'm not sure that Brendon had the foresight that Ange was going to leave, he was on holiday.
Remember Ange didn't have a team, there was certainly players that were brought in that wasn't by him as he needed a squad and quick, O'Reilly, Hart, Starfielt CCV all weren't his signings. I'm not talking about the ones that didn't make it.
Rangers are going through this now....they need players.
Rodgers, is viewing the squad and Im happy he hasn't just panicked into buy buy buy. Players are bought on 3-4-5 year packages it's big money and not every player makes it.

I would like a couple of new £5m+ signings, I think we'll get them and I'm patient.

Hope I’m wrong

HH 🍀
King Kenny has told us JamSam to shut up and watch for the two big signings coming into the building soon..
Must be true if Kenny said so,,or is it ??????

HH

I'm hearing the new defender is about 5 million that's a decent sum from a team in Scotland ....don't think we will buy players in the 15 million bracket tbh but hopefully I'm wrong and we do ......my polish mate (massive Celtic fan) said the bhoy is good but it's hard to judge polish league
Juranovic said the same as your mate Tommybhoy, he said the Bhoy has tremendous potential,he said he spoke on the phone to Nawrocki and told him if he wanted to improve he must go to Celtic..

HH

IMO Stevie we only need to look at what happened at the end of last season to realise how much he depends on CCV.
I am not blaming Starfelt for the defeats we suffered at the end of the season that was a team effort..
I am saying he is not a confident player when CCV is not at his side and if you do not have confidence in yourself you cant expect the fans to have confidence in you.
I want to see somebody with the confidence to take the reigns if CCV is not about and I am hoping if we land this Polish boy he is the answer to the centre back problem..but as I said Stevie it is only my opinion..

HH
When CCV was out Starfelt never played with the same other defenders 2 games in a row, he even had a different keeper for one game. give the guy a break but I would like to see some height and strength at the back and midfield.

Back