Transfer Rumours

No new signings ,the manger wanted them made before pre season started a get the feeling the club have went back to the old days of seeing the window out till the end and buying in projects

next few days will be telling
Still remain very confident Jota and the new LB Alex will be confirmed this week still, and a replacement for Jules will be found also, not so confident about a defensive midfielder for a while yet if at all imo

Still remain very confident Jota and the new LB Alex will be confirmed this week still, and a replacement for Jules will be found also, not so confident about a defensive midfielder for a while yet if at all imo
I too think Jota & LB will be signed in the next couple of days. Plus a CB to replace Jullien, defensive midfielder to replace Bitton & Soro and - unless Ajeti starts working hard and scoring for fun meaning we will keep him - a back-up striker.

The latter three might take a couple of weeks or more to sort out but not so much of a problem as we have league-winning starters already here. I think Ideguchi will be a revelation for us this season but a new defensive midfielder could play alongside him to anchor the midfield in a less gung-ho formation away in Europe to the big guns.

We have been busier than most and Ange and the club are still dealing with outgoings as well as incoming. I'm pretty sure it's similiar in a sense to any employment contract... it takes time and notice for movement both ways.
From where I'm sitting we are much improved and continue to do so in the transfer business we have now adopted.
Aye it would be great to sign all our targets in the time frames we want but the reality is its not as simple as that.
I'm honestly still happy with the progress we've made and confident that will continue albeit maybe not to everyone's time frame expectations.

Am defo in the minority here but a would take a punt on Lewis Ferguson as a defensive midfielder!!a think he’s got the dig we require in that area.........👀😬😬right am away oot messages way the wife👋

Back