Transfer Rumours

St. Johnstone FC
@StJohnstone
2m
๐˜ผ๐™™๐™–๐™ข ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™–๐™ฃ
Interestingly Montgomery only on loan until the start of January and not for the full season like Scales at Aberdeen.

It feels like his time is up John ...he appears to think it's all about him and that just doesn't fit with Ange.
He's not in my thoughts when I think of us moving forward as a team anymore but more importantly Ange clearly doesn't see him as part of his plans. Time to go I think.
Hes always had that arrogance about him which is fine unless uve been oot injured most of the last season now he can take his arroganece and shuv it up his eiffel tower

Now with Jules as good as gone now, even if I haven't a clue how a loan with option to buy works, when Jules is in the last season of a contract, so will put it down to him having no future in Ange's plans and wanting him out ASAP.
Still leaves us with a big void in the CB position now that needs to be filled quickly with only Welsh as back up to CCV and starfelt.
Be interesting to see what Ange has up his sleeve to solve this problem now within the squad

i'd be thinking forrest's new contract has more to do with uefa squad rules that you have to have 4 homegrown players who have come through the academy and 4 from the home league ,,,,,,or a might be wrong on the numbers
Thought crossed my mind also Kelly, and still don't know how it actually works with an A and B squad with looking for 8 homegrown players overall?
Surely it would leave you open to put a load of youngsters in the B squad to find the 8 as such.
Yet we have still got 5 you would expect to be in the A squad as such

Christopher Jullien is set to complete a move away from Celtic today in order to join Bundesliga side Schalke.
Currently in Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช having a medical
And itโ€™s been reported the transfer will be an initial loan deal with an option to buy.

How does that work as heโ€™s got 1 year left on his contract, and itโ€™s for a 1 year loan deal, surely heโ€™d be a free at the end of the loan deal ๐Ÿค”

Christopher Jullien is set to complete a move away from Celtic today in order to join Bundesliga side Schalke.
And itโ€™s been reported the transfer will be an initial loan deal with an option to buy.

How does that work as heโ€™s got 1 year left on his contract, and itโ€™s for a 1 year loan deal, surely heโ€™d be a free at the end of the loan deal ๐Ÿค”
Celtic can trigger a one year extension so therefore can command a fee.

Celtic can trigger a one year extension so therefore can command a fee.
Didn't realise that StevieBhoy, still say Ange wanted him out quickly more so than to try and cash him in slowly and waiting on a suitable offer to come in, which could be a long time in waiting.
Still great strides have already been made in reducing the wage bill with the mess Ange inherited and if we can offload boli, ajeti and soro soon then that mess is tidied up nicely and quickly also.
Still would leave plenty of room to invest and pay wages to players that are actually worth something to the club.
Much better outlook already to the club still this summer, even if there is still work still to be done yet, but certainly heading in a much better way with far more depth of quality in the door already at this stage of a summer transfer window, the likes of which we have waited upon for many a long year for.

Re Big Chris J, injured in the line of duty for our club, so he will have my sympathys for that, probably better than average defender if your honest, but his passing was pretty poor, lost count of amount of times his pass would run out of play, he kept the ball boys and girls busy thats for sure.

Good luck in Germany big man and I hope you get your career back on track.Looks like your another victim of the short memory. Csc ๐Ÿ˜…

H.H

Re Big Chris J, injured in the line of duty for our club, so he will have my sympathys for that, probably better than average defender if your honest, but his passing was pretty poor, lost count of amount of times his pass would run out of play, he kept the ball boys and girls busy thats for sure.

Good luck in Germany big man and I hope you get your career back on track.Looks like your another victim of the short memory. Csc ๐Ÿ˜…

H.H
Well said 50 remember the noise it made when he hit the post they donโ€™t operate for nothing. He did us proud when he put the hoops on.
Cheers Hope all goes well at the new club
YNWA

HH CJ

Members online

Latest posts

Back