Time for a poll ??

I'm not an expert on salaries but I believe Brendan is on about 1m per year at Celtic and the Leicester job would be about 3m per year. That's quite a temptation, however rumor has it Brendan was offered much more money to work in China and he was tempted, but either declined or the job never materialized. I suppose a lot might depend on the Celtic board. Reports state Leicester could offer Celtic 6m compensation. If the board think this is an offer they don't want to refuse then Brendan will be off. Over a 3 year period, Brendan could make about 6m more and be in the top league in the world, or remain in the bigoted cheating Scottish league and accept 6m less, albeit managing a club he loves. Whatever, if the offer is made, Brendan's decision will not be taken lightly, but personally my money would be on he would decide to go to Leicester.
Not surprisingly he has accepted Leicester offer.

Not fake news after all. I think most of us were worried how the differences between him and Lawell/board about investing would end. I hoped they would reach a halfway house.

One thing is now certain for me at least. Those who said the rift was very large were bang on. Going to Fucking Leicester? A club that are 8 points of relegation and will probably never play in Europe?

Says it all.

I am not one to wallow in despair though re people leaving. My view is and always will be, if you want to leave Celtic, then fuck off.

Why he left though, worries me greatly going forward, or sideways or worse case scenario, backward.

The players need to focus on proving every cunt who hates us that they will crumble wrong.

Aye, do you fucking think so.

Should be the only response.

Not surprisingly he has accepted Leicester offer.

TT take your snidey negative rhetoric and jam it. Can almost see you wetting yourself with glee.

I much prefer my pals to accept, move on and look forward with optimism.

Okay.

Not fake news after all. I think most of us were worried how the differences between him and Lawell/board about investing would end. I hoped they would reach a halfway house.

One thing is now certain for me at least. Those who said the rift was very large were bang on. Going to Fucking Leicester? A club that are 8 points of relegation and will probably never play in Europe?

Says it all.

I am not one to wallow in despair though re people leaving. My view is and always will be, if you want to leave Celtic, then fuck off.

Why he left though, worries me greatly going forward, or sideways or worse case scenario, backward.

The players need to focus on proving every cunt who hates us that they will crumble wrong.

Aye, do you fucking think so.

Should be the only response.

?????????????

Members online

Latest posts

Back