Time for a poll ??

As I have said before, why the hell would BR even consider an inferior club that will never win anything else and that is filled with overhyped players who have conspired to get thrèe managers the sack now.
They could double his wages thats about it mate

I would think BR is here for 10iar at the very least.

But the media can hardly contain themselves frothing at the mouth with just even the slightest rumour that Celtic could be disadvantaged by the loss of BR.

They can’t stomach the fact that Celtic are ‘The Champions’ and as they (the media) keep this story/rumour going if nothing else it can at least unsettle the Celtic fans.

I’m sure BR will soon have to repeat once more to these f...wits that he is going nowhere HH??

HE'S HERE TAE MAKE HISTORY!!!! FECKIN FAKE NEWS MEDIA!!!! START A FECKIN RUMOUR,LET IT GROW LEGS, THEY'RE DESPERATE TAE STOP US, PHUQ THEM!!!! AND SHUTIT SUTTON!!!!! BRENDAN'S GOIN NOWHERE!!!!! GGGRRRRR!

Lcafiero, they've been toutin him every vacancy for two and a half years!!!!! ffs,they spin this fake news pish,he was associated wi arsenal. man utd, chelsea, now feckin leicester, ffs bradford city are looking for a manager, he's even being linked to club's who have a manager!!!!! newcastle!!!! jesus, how feckin sad are the media in this country!!!!!!! we've got to stop 8 in a row so we'll do our bit!!!! and slippy g is the next guardiola!!!!!! you could'nt make this shit up !!! HH

I'm really enjoying these clowns running around getting their jockeys in a twist trying to get shot of our manager, reeks of desperation MD, they won't admit to being shit scared of us creating more history with Brendan, they don't need to, their actions do the talking for them mate.

I'm not an expert on salaries but I believe Brendan is on about 1m per year at Celtic and the Leicester job would be about 3m per year. That's quite a temptation, however rumor has it Brendan was offered much more money to work in China and he was tempted, but either declined or the job never materialized. I suppose a lot might depend on the Celtic board. Reports state Leicester could offer Celtic 6m compensation. If the board think this is an offer they don't want to refuse then Brendan will be off. Over a 3 year period, Brendan could make about 6m more and be in the top league in the world, or remain in the bigoted cheating Scottish league and accept 6m less, albeit managing a club he loves. Whatever, if the offer is made, Brendan's decision will not be taken lightly, but personally my money would be on he would decide to go to Leicester.

Reactions: Ray
I'm really enjoying these clowns running around getting their jockeys in a twist trying to get shot of our manager, reeks of desperation MD, they won't admit to being shit scared of us creating more history with Brendan, they don't need to, their actions do the talking for them mate.
as long as none of our fan's swallow this shite B, fake feckin news pal!!!!! HH

Do you not remember Animal from the muppets singing Manamana doo doo, do do do.?
Aw right, no i hated the muppets.

Anything to do with puppets or people in costumes like bird bird n shit. I just couldn’t watch them. Thought it was weird n lame and a bit freaky that men were playing with puppets being puppeteers.

For me, that was equivocal of some Lester trying to entice a kid wi sweets or puppies.

Couldn’t get my head by that freaky shit so couldn’t watch it

Have had time the last few days to try and comprehend what is going on here, we know they are so desperate to get rid of BR, why,?they can’t beat us on the park can they,so try to destroy the infrastructure within, bring in uncertainty,among the fans,DONT let it happen,seems to be always happening at crucial times here, we have a big game tomorrow ,win that and we are well on our way to 8,!!!!!!hoping the team take their eye of the ‘ball’,well after Sunday’s debacle,we saw how they reacted,with anger and determination to carry on,this is the Celtic way, latest pish,Leicester to make a bid to take over now with immediate effect,whether it will happen ,who really knows,onward and upward has to be the key here,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back