The Ban the ...is gone.

Or is it slagging Celtic
Never slagged Celtic. In about 1961 Scotland got beat 9 3 by England. The Scottish keeper was a Celtic player Frank Haffey.

The joke then was people would say "what's the time, oh it's nine past Haffey, as in a play on half past nine.

As far as I am aware Celtic supporters found in just as amusing as anyone else at the time.

Somebody on here mentioned Frank Haffey, and I simply retold the story.

Why it's vitally important not to suppress people's right to their opinion. This is the most honest, selfless, thought-provoking interview I've watched on the subject of this ongoing tragedy. You can either watch or switch of the later segment.

I really wanted to watch that but that twat Morgan gives me the dry boak.

I have missed a lot recently what with crimbo coming up and sitting spliffed up thinking hmm 🤔 hmm and hmm 🤔
AJ a hun? Idk not seen enough anti celtic stuff is it that he doesn't conform to the Noisers consensus?
Or is it slagging Celtic ( someone help please I'd rather not go through all the posts) , if it is about he's Jewish or connections to Israel who could blame him for his view?
Imagine 700 coming to Scotland and shooting everyone in sight, both countries similar population, we'd be out for blood but there has to be a balance all this bombing in Gaza, Yemen etc is only going to recruit more to the Hamas way of thinking which is probably what they wanted in the first place.
If Scotland had subjugated an entire people for 70 years, making their lives either miserable or short then we'd probably deserve it.

Morgan is definitely not on my Christmas card list TS; but even he is stunned into respectful silence. Absolutely well worth a watch.
Really? I might try again then, if only to watch that self aggrandising twat have it slowly dawn on him that his petty grievances mean fuck all in the scheme of things. Something every other c*nt learnt in feckin school!

Never slagged Celtic. In about 1961 Scotland got beat 9 3 by England. The Scottish keeper was a Celtic player Frank Haffey.

The joke then was people would say "what's the time, oh it's nine past Haffey, as in a play on half past nine.

As far as I am aware Celtic supporters found in just as amusing as anyone else at the time.

Somebody on here mentioned Frank Haffey, and I simply retold the story.
Further
The ball was orange the huns widny kick it and Haffey widny catch it

HH🧥

If Scotland had subjugated an entire people for 70 years, making their lives either miserable or short then we'd probably deserve it.
That probably equates to around 70-80% of the worlds population workforce I'd guesstimate millions upon millions of millions, billions mote likely don't realise that a 9-5 job 5/6 week to barely heat the home feed the family, finance a car , a mortgage , council tax to name a few things that those people don't even understand that they are subjugated every day of their lives into believing that the only way to live for a lifetime is to work hard for multi national business conglomerates or otherwise known as the daily grind, vicious circle, survival of the fittest or more commonly known as the rat race
Though why would Scots as opposed to anyone say Denmark deserve it?
Lost me TS

Don't blame WC I asked him to pull it.
Whilst I will never agree with AJs views I've come to the decision he has a right to them.
Thanks for all the contributions even the terrible puns (guilty as charged). HH.
Aye but he said he'd move it onto general chat and did , so , having not looked at all the general chat threads it could've been binned or put rank at the bottom. I admit to staying out of that thread through choice and didn't cast a vote or a stone 😎( let those who cast the first Buckie bottle etc) , even though my thoughts are the polar opposites of AJs ( forgive my short sabbatical) unless I missed something else ( again guilty of not reading all the ban ...thread) all I saw was what I took to be a Jewish celtic supporter sticking up for his own kind.
There's sticking up for your nation and supporting genocide , two completely different things .
I read one ridiculous post not sure if it was AJ who is unable to see the difference between the Palestinian people from Hamas which made me angry but still I kept out of it, I've always said general chat should be about other teams and football, not politics whilst of course being aware of the Celtic tradition of standing up for the oppressed as a club Celtic are still oppressed as we saw in SS Lazio banner in Rome.
Have often wondered perhaps as a club born of oppression , involved in politics ( our fanbase certainly are one of the most clued up supports in the world as we know and will always call it out.

I digress, was it AJs stance /choice of words on the IDF that the thread started or has he exhibited hunnite behaviour?
Celtic Noise is renowned for sniffing shit at 50 yards , and on line so a hun in disguise won't last long here, super hun detectors Shammy, shottsgirl and starrynight all experts.

I don't mind criticism for the hoops when it's warranted but if, and I say if he's a currant bun then he should be banned for lying about his team upon joining.
If sevco fans joined the Celtic Noise it would be piss take Central but if that rare breed of sevco fan joined with valid points to mention Respectfully I'd have no problem with that.
Once they make an excellent point on Celtic, the club, players etc I'd simply reply
" girfuy ya bunch ah gleekit zombie bassas away n get a bad pint to go wi yer new bad team " or something nice like that.
The threads gone but AJ is still with us ?
Hang aboot long enough AJ you'll be converted soon

Members online

Back