That other team ,ower there

Agree that's the precedent set for the Season, also heard one of them on his phone in the supermarket praising the dive.
Knew then that a penalty was awarded.

It's stranger than fiction.
I'm shocked that the horde isn't angry because the goalie wasn't instantly red carded for this very obvious dive by Cuntwell. Surely brother MacLean will be getting reprimanded and denied goat-shagging duties for missing giving the team he supports an even bigger advantage for this oversight?

Looks like Celtic have told the huns to stick their 700 tickets up their arse....

Good, 7,000 or nothing, I wont miss going to the shitehole and I certainly wont miss them at Celtic Park... Hope they make it a permanent thing.

Well done Celtic.
For me there was no greater feeling than beating them at Ibrox. Sad to see it's all came down to them. Couldn't stand us celebrating every time we beat them. Oh dear how sad never mind.

The sevco instigated tickets scandal has now spread to nearly every club in the spfl. I think it's only a mater of time before away fans say " the atmosphere is dead with very little support stuff it" once that happens thier will probably be a meeting called to get all the clubs together to see how they can fix this.
The people who govern football in Scotland will do all they can to avoid pointing the finger at ibrox and the media have been doing it all along.
It's about time the celtic support who's been travelling to away grounds in unbelievable numbers for years and years and are being denied the chance to see thier team play apart from what amounts to a hand full of fans really do need a conversion about what they can do to get their fellow supporters back to the numbers of last season.
I'm not talking about the ibrox situation that's different that's about the safety because our fans lives are at risk with the 700 tickets given its like a turkey shoot.
This should have been nipped on the bud by the powers that be but as we all know the powers that be are shit scared of the ibrox club. Scottish football is going to hell in a hand cart ,everyone can see that but nothing is being done about it.
Kind of reminds you of the film "DONT LOOK UP".

The sevco instigated tickets scandal has now spread to nearly every club in the spfl. I think it's only a mater of time before away fans say " the atmosphere is dead with very little support stuff it" once that happens thier will probably be a meeting called to get all the clubs together to see how they can fix this.
The people who govern football in Scotland will do all they can to avoid pointing the finger at ibrox and the media have been doing it all along.
It's about time the celtic support who's been travelling to away grounds in unbelievable numbers for years and years and are being denied the chance to see thier team play apart from what amounts to a hand full of fans really do need a conversion about what they can do to get their fellow supporters back to the numbers of last season.
I'm not talking about the ibrox situation that's different that's about the safety because our fans lives are at risk with the 700 tickets given its like a turkey shoot.
This should have been nipped on the bud by the powers that be but as we all know the powers that be are shit scared of the ibrox club. Scottish football is going to hell in a hand cart ,everyone can see that but nothing is being done about it.
Very true Let’s see how the other clubs cope when their takings are down
They’ll go to wall and it will be their own fault
Then there will be a crisis

My own opinion is just for once everyone stay away from away ties it'll never happen i know but it would be effective if they did

Scottish footballs already on it's knees with near empty stadiums and yet these poorly run clubs live year on year on hand outs at the same time they're turning there noses up at easy cash

These are the same masonic run clubs who have there hands out for the Uefa payments ,,earned by us

my guess is they have sacrificed the away support as the uefa payment covers them and helps keep the lights on , more fans = higher policing bill and not to forget the bigger pie order

Rangers will demand an allocation of 700 tickets for the derby at Parkhead in December – even though Celtic have rejected the offer of the same amount for the Ibrox clash in September.

Discussions between the security teams of both clubs are ongoing but Record Sport understands Celtic have knocked back the chance to have 700 of their fans at Ibrox because they fear the safety of their supporters – who would be wedged in a corner between the Broomloan and Govan Stands – cannot be guaranteed. The Parkhead club wants a return to the pre-2018 situation which saw them take the entire 7500-capacity Broomloan Stand and Rangers receiving the same amount of tickets at Celtic Park.

But with the Ibrox club having more than 45,000 season book holders, there’s no chance of that happening and their preference is 700 for each team. And it is believed they are insisting that having made the offer of 700 tickets to Celtic - irrespective of it being accepted - they should be given the opportunity to take the same number of fans to Parkhead for the New Year Old Firm derby and are keen to do so

My own opinion is just for once everyone stay away from away ties it'll never happen i know but it would be effective if they did

Scottish footballs already on it's knees with near empty stadiums and yet these poorly run clubs live year on year on hand outs at the same time they're turning there noses up at easy cash

These are the same masonic run clubs who have there hands out for the Uefa payments ,,earned by us

my guess is they have sacrificed the away support as the uefa payment covers them and helps keep the lights on , more fans = higher policing bill and not to forget the bigger pie order
Agree kelly thier cutting thier noses off to spite thier face.and in the mean time it's our fans who love nothing more than to back the hoops home and away that suffer, maybe eufa should get involved because the incompetence of the sfa this will not be resolved they need to take thier head out of the sand and start dealing with this fiasco.

Rangers will demand an allocation of 700 tickets for the derby at Parkhead in December – even though Celtic have rejected the offer of the same amount for the Ibrox clash in September.

Discussions between the security teams of both clubs are ongoing but Record Sport understands Celtic have knocked back the chance to have 700 of their fans at Ibrox because they fear the safety of their supporters – who would be wedged in a corner between the Broomloan and Govan Stands – cannot be guaranteed. The Parkhead club wants a return to the pre-2018 situation which saw them take the entire 7500-capacity Broomloan Stand and Rangers receiving the same amount of tickets at Celtic Park.

But with the Ibrox club having more than 45,000 season book holders, there’s no chance of that happening and their preference is 700 for each team. And it is believed they are insisting that having made the offer of 700 tickets to Celtic - irrespective of it being accepted - they should be given the opportunity to take the same number of fans to Parkhead for the New Year Old Firm derby and are keen to do so
Em - sevco, you started this crap and then allowed your fans to assault our fans, coaches and even players. So do everyone a big favour and shut your fecking mouths!

And a reminder to the Daily (the)Rangers - the Old Firm died in 2012 when your team started liquidation proceedings and the new club sevco scotland/5088 was born so the team based at Ayebrokes could avoid paying tens of millions of £s to the taxman and hundreds of businesses!

Just seen a headline saying 'Sevco' will be demanding a ticket allocation for Celtic Park. It is really beyond time that our Board stood up to these bullies and their media lackeys, and put and end to their attempt to play politics with every issue. It is now patently obvious they will keep flexing their muscles as long as they are not challenged. I would raise the issues of the 5WA and their accumulation of unwon, but bought titles. So what if it is in the past? A simple Board statement that we as a club do not recognise them as the 'Old Firm'. Also pointing out that Rangers FC died in 2012. And the only honours we recognise are those won by 'Sevco" since 2012. Put them on the back foot and refuse to back down. It is the only way to deal with these type of people, who have no respect for anybody or anything. Especially when it involves us. F**k the money the board feels we may lose as a result of this stance. Some things are more important than money. I don't think there would be much money lost at all. Things would continue pretty much as they are. Except that we as a club would not have to listen to their nonsense, nor give it tacit approval by remaining silent. See what they make of that.

Last edited:
Em - sevco, you started this crap and then allowed your fans to assault our fans, coaches and even players. So do everyone a big favour and shut your fecking mouths!

And a reminder to the Daily (the)Rangers - the Old Firm died in 2012 when your team started liquidation proceedings and the new club sevco scotland/5088 was born so the team based at Ayebrokes could avoid paying tens of millions of £s to the taxman and hundreds of businesses!
Think they're trying to use the media to pressure us into taking tickets ,,,,it was written by jack so no surprise there the pish slurper

Members online

Back