That other team ,ower there

Watched the last 20 mins....this Cnutwell character going down at every tackle ...springs into the air then goes to ground with a grimace on that very annoying coupon. Then I seen the replay of the Tavpen ....FFS this guy is worse than el duffalo with the diving.
A barrell load of free kicks and more pens a cert. Tavpen already top goalscorer and it's not a competitive ball kicked yet.

Aye, as many know on here I sit amongst The Peepul on a Sunday for the Darts, Dominoes & Quiz, I also was in the pub lastnight for a pint expecting it not to be busy.

It was, as many of them don't do preseason friendlies. It was interesting too see they're reaction to the new look team, many were unhappy at the quality of some of the new signings, "nae better than the shit let go at end of the season"

We'll win our 9th Treble this season

🎶OH THERANGERS ARE💩💩💩 OH THERANGERS ARE 💩💩💩,SO FUCKIN 💩💩💩🎶

Well folks, that is the purpose of pre season friendlies. Getting the practice in, for when the real season starts. The added bonus being, that it helps Stephen Mc Lean get his decision making tuned in as well, then he can set the tone and standard for the rest of them going forward. Like synchronised swimming. A busy season of penalties for Tavenier. Only a matter of time until he ends up as top scorer in the league.

Last edited:
Worst thing about it the mugs applauded which goes to show thier standard of play the excuse for a ref could not even have the courage to look and rectify his mistake well we seen how bad the were with Kent and the Fatman in fact anyone in a Blue shirt including McGregor an evil sod at best thought we had seen the worst of the cheating but it’s alive in well in a Black Shirt God help us next season can see us top of the league before we play them sounds as if it will be a battle ground but no doubt we shall beat them and I hope Hammer them and thier ideals

Last edited:
Back