That other team ,ower there

The atmosphere at anfield is dead apart from that some good passing by Liverpool. I think morales has touched the ball once I read earlier this week he was going to terrorise big vvd.the dead club are just defending. A great free kick by Arnold for the goal.think it'll end up 4 nil .

Damn! I somehow have ended up with Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend.
What was quite exciting and proper commentary has changed to soup taking from these 2.
It's quite vomitable.

Liverpool have played rangers off the park so much its brought my thoughts to tomorrow watching it.
Mainly in how dominant they've been yet that 2nd goal eludes them.
Liverpool must remember they really need to win this game.
It highlights perfectly the absolute 'must ' when it comes to taking your chances.
McGregor has made some really fine saves but pool are trying to walk the ball into the net when we've seen they can score from distance.

This "Battle of the runners up of Britain"
Rangers have gone " route one " so many times , they've offered nothing.
That should concern pool, they haven't added to their lead.

As in our game Vs Shakhtar it highlights that you simply have to take your chances at this level or you can find trouble from nowhere, like we did against Motherwell.

Just as I post it's a penalty to liverpool definate pen, and 2- 0 get in!
The commentary has gone down like a stone in water.
Zero excitement , deflation if anything makes me wonder if I'm watching a rangers feed ?
I see why Tyldesley got his ' Jota ' s .
Spoiling the game cos I had the real commentary beforehand and I like to hear them getting crushed verbally lol
Just saw " Sir Alex " who looks positively gutted supping oan his bovril.
Still it's better than nothing 😂😂

The liverpool fans were booing the ' God save the king" from the zombies and no doubt the news will be full of how " disgraceful liverpool fans are disrespecting the establishment" ( not even mentioned).

They're saying how it will be a different story in Glasgow? 🙈
This is the S*ny channel but certainly feels like rangers telly.

Poor rangers this , pity rangers that, pass the sick bag .
Here comes sakala ffs haha
2-0 down staring elimination in the face and still have Cokak on the bench haha

Members online

Back