That other team ,ower there

Aye, the coefficient taking a pumping tonight & by the reports on 5live Ajax are taking a pumping at home, 1-5 Napoli.

Unfortunately the Huns can be heard quite clearly going through the bile book.

🎶 OH THE RANJURS ARE 💩, OH THE RANJURS ARE💩. OH SO FUCKIN 💩💩💩💩💩🎶

The atmosphere at anfield is dead apart from that some good passing by Liverpool. I think morales has touched the ball once I read earlier this week he was going to terrorise big vvd.the dead club are just defending. A great free kick by Arnold for the goal.think it'll end up 4 nil .
Bang on about the atmosphere for a cross border game.
Theres the liverpool ultras I'm guessing that have kept going all night but the rest of the stadium arent with them.
I remember a better atmosphere between Burnley and Aberdeen.

Were I Klopp I think I'd have to be slightly disappointed that it's a penalty that's making it 2-0 with 10 minutes to go.

Theres been some slick passing 1st half from pool but this games disappointed largely, becone a wet sponge and GVBs obviously happy at this point.

This is the difference between Napoli and Ajax , compared to liverpool.
They showed rangers no respect and blew them out the water.
McGregor's made some terrific saves but even including those it should still be at least 5 for liverpool.
A chance for rangers
Tyldesley and Townsend almost wet themselves
CHAAANNNCE FOR RAAANJUURS!
unbelievable

GVBs shown his hand tonight with team selection and substitutes.
The champions league progression or 3rd place has been dismissed and it's obvious they have committed to the SPFL.

Liverpool will point to utter dominance but they must be disappointed with their lack of clinical finishing, I am .

Aye, the coefficient taking a pumping tonight & by the reports on 5live Ajax are taking a pumping at home, 1-5 Napoli.

Unfortunately the Huns can be heard quite clearly going through the bile book.

🎶 OH THE RANJURS ARE 💩, OH THE RANJURS ARE💩. OH SO FUCKIN 💩💩💩💩💩🎶
That's a good thing, hopefully Liverpool fans will lodge complaints to the relevant authorities.

Back