St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Premiership, Wed 3 April

Keep letting the things off at games and we will end up having to go to the games hours before kick off because everyone will be getting searched. Just heard Lennon saying don't bring them in his interview then said Simunovic had A good game

Easy night for Celtic. At no time where we under any pressure, We don't need fireworks at football as it could hurt our own fans if hit by them..P.S.I didn't see any Celtic fans who were a lot closer to the firework than the keeper feign injury

Broony WILL get banned after all the nonsense spouted since Sunday as there will be a clamour for at least a 2 year ban. Looking at the replays I think he was naughty and probably should have seen red.

Means we can play a more dynamic attack at home v Livi. I'd love to see Eddy & Weah through the middle, Forrest & Burke out wide in midfield and Christie & CalMac central midfield. The speed and interplay of very skillful young players will scare the hell out of the Livi defence. It won't happen though.

NFL saying he’s still not changed anything the Traitors done.
Change it and change it now it’s not working
Do it your way.
Your the Manager? Bring your Thunder because your losing the Support from the Fans. Because your trying to be BR lite
Be Nfucking Lennon man.

HH ☘️
I know we have had injuries and players coming back but he's changed the team and how we set up in every match and still only got short bursts of decent play. He is not inspiring me.

The flare didn't hit the 'keeper but that's not the point.

Folk slagging Ntcham are mental. He wasn't great (not terrible either) but he's just back from injury. Adrenaline saw him through Sunday. He's class and will be important for us before the season is out. It's another 70 minutes in his recovery.

It's great to see Christie back. He reminds me of myself (in the dreams I have where I can play football and have signed for Celtic).

Opinions, everybody's got one
Ncham blows hot and cold, even when fully fit
You don't get the time on the ball in the SPFL that Ncham would like
Christie (when fit) starts for me every game, same with CalMac and Jamesie
RC energized the team, was all over the park and even got back to defend in the last few minutes
We haven't gotten rid of the back or sideways passes which slow the game down
First option, should always be a forward pass, players running into space, showing for the ball, yet the ball is passedback, does my head in
However, antother 3 points and that's what counts
HH

My team for Livingston
Bain
Benkovic Simo Ajer
Corpus CalMac Ntcham
Rogic
Weah Eddie Burke.
The big pitch at home will suit the pace this game will bring.

HH ☘️

It does. We need the boffins to invent a Nedometer that every fan has to go through before they get a ticket. A Moronometer wouldn’t be a waste of fucking time either.
Not advocating violence, but next time, one of these morons throws anything, stick the nut on the fucker
Celtic FC does not need you
That could have injured one of our players, never mind anything else
If you think I'm making a big deal of it
Take a look around Guy Fawkes night and see the damage these fucking things do to humans
I know from experience
I hate fireworks, they should never be allowed near any ground
Utter clowns
HH

i felt terrible when Christie who had just scored and went over to the fans and bowed to them then he is cowering with fright. Just shameful behaviour from these people who throw these things onto the pitch.

I back Lenny for the job, he’s dived/thrown in the deep end for the club after the snake left the fans, players and club in the lurch and the team wasn’t playing amazing stuff before he left anyway. Lenny has alluded to the team needing a bit of a rebuild as well. 6 games under him 5 wins and a draw. He’s done well in my eyes and a man who would truly put his well being and livelyhood on the line for the betterment of our club. A true Celt who has answered the call and so far done what he needed to do! There’s only one Neil Lennon! ????

We all appear to be unanimously behind calling the idiot out so is there a problem that the fans at the game are unable to do so. Are there more idiots there than we would like to believe? Are the decent fans intimidated by the morons? Or is it really pretty hard to be sure who lobbed the missile? We need results/solutions and fast. The future implications if this continues are horrendous for OUR club.

We all appear to be unanimously behind calling the idiot out so is there a problem that the fans at the game are unable to do so. Are there more idiots there than we would like to believe? Are the decent fans intimidated by the morons? Or is it really pretty hard to be sure who lobbed the missile? We need results/solutions and fast. The future implications if this continues are horrendous for OUR club.
Elephant in the room. The same people who create an atmosphere are the ones who act like fannies when they choose. I went to the game were the GB boycotted, shocking atmosphere.

There will be more than one of them and it could be very dangerous if you grassed them to the Police.The stewards are paid to watch over the fans and make sure that most fans are searched before going into the Stadium. Lots of innocent fans won't like that but if that's what it takes then we must do it.

There's a lot of daftys coked up so try telling them it's wrong throwing a flash bang good chance you'll get put in your place , lots of them act like fannies and treat other celtic fans like shit blocking aisles taking other folks seats
Are fans intimidated answer being yes ,your not always dealing with one on one

The Repercussions don't bother them and that is part of the problem

Broony WILL get banned after all the nonsense spouted since Sunday as there will be a clamour for at least a 2 year ban. Looking at the replays I think he was naughty and probably should have seen red.

I only saw it in replay. It might be a stamp, it may not be. It's certainly nothing like elbowing or punching a fellow professional off the ball.

As you've alluded, even if he's banned we'll be ok.

Idiots at games bullying others always in gangs intimidateding fans around them,I can understand people's reluctance to get involved,if you can get your cameras out and pass them on,then the club will know who they are looking for.just wonder if this was infiltrater from another club trying to start up trouble??,don't know just a thought hate to think one of ours did this and why??

I back Lenny for the job, he’s dived/thrown in the deep end for the club after the snake left the fans, players and club in the lurch and the team wasn’t playing amazing stuff before he left anyway. Lenny has alluded to the team needing a bit of a rebuild as well. 6 games under him 5 wins and a draw. He’s done well in my eyes and a man who would truly put his well being and livelyhood on the line for the betterment of our club. A true Celt who has answered the call and so far done what he needed to do! There’s only one Neil Lennon! ????
Aidy
Sorry can't agree. That was a horrendous 90 minutes last night. What NL is right about is the rebuild but I'm afraid I think it starts with the manager. If his style is what we saw last night it was turgid and gives me no confidence that he is the man for the job. I appreciate he has stood in in difficult circumstances but he has hardly lit the place up.
Just my opinion.
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back